Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Testing Results

Hello,

Today I TESTED waking up every 90 minutes to do the target technique.

It was taking the alarm clock. Turn it off. Going to a normal sideways sleepy position, and try my best to do the target technique.

None of this worked at all.

No vibrations. No floating. No nothing.

I was falling down to sleep every single time

----

Therefore, Now What I'm going to test is:

A - Waking up at 2-4 am

B - Position body facing the ceiling. Without any binaural beats

C - Relaxation, Affirmations, and Target technique in this position for 30 Minutes

D - Going back to the normal sleepy position BEGGING my subconsciousness to have an OBE today
Old 21-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Master

It is good you are trying different things. Once I wake up in the morning I lay down on my back and I lie there as long as it takes to ap. It mostly always works provided I do not give up. It is important to think you can ap and it will work. I do not listen to anything. I prefer it that way.
What is your target technique?
Old 21-11-2021, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Okay so you lie down on your back in the middle of the night (because you won't get disturbed), but it can work under any hour of the day really.

Then you make your "body relax - mind awake" with breathing techniques, hold/release techniques, etc [For 30 Minutes]

Then you need to use a TECHNIQUE... After... you're totally relaxed, floating, peaceful, with awareness on your back

-> Target Technique: Which is going through your house touching, feeling, watching your 3 favorite objects

-> Checkra Technique: Long to explain here, is on the cd set

Can I get out while laying on my back consciously doing the techniques?

I remember 1 time where I have a real OBE while laying down on my back while doing this.

So, now I'm not really sure.... Maybe MY TECHNIQUE is not resonating with me anymore, and that's the problem?
Old 22-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Master

We are all different so we do what works for us. This works for me. When I wake up during the night or morning I do not get myself relaxed because I am already relaxed. I just lie there and wait for something to happen. It is important not to think of anything if you can except your breathing. Just concentrating on breathing in and out is all I need to do. The more thoughts that come into my mind the longer ap happens. The problem is if you do a technique it can wake up the mind. The mind becomes not relaxed making ap a lot harder to achieve. The floating technique sounds good as it sounds like it is relaxing. If it stirs up the mind then the mind becomes not relaxed.

There are times it is good to do an ap technique. When the mind is relaxed then ap technique usually works.

Thanks for explaining about the target technique. I thought that it what it was but I wanted to know if that was correct. That is what William Buhlman says to do.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:14 AM
Master

Another thing to say. You do not have to be good at visualising for ap to work. I am very bad at visualising but when the mind is relaxed any visualisation technique will work. It does not have to be what Buhlman suggests to do. You can imagine driving a car, bush walking, looking at the beach, a tree, flower or anything. You do not need to try to see things clearly. If you do that, that can stir the mind making ap harder.
Old 22-11-2021, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Great tips Suzy.

Affirmations do work, and every day, it gets better.

Now for practice,

A - You need to learn how to relax/meditate.

It can be in your bed, or in another special practice area preferably, because you're so used to sleep in the bed.

B - After knowing how to get "body sleep / mind awake" using meditation techniques that works for you...

You need to have the right separation techniques that are fun / easy to you.

It could be anything, it has to resonate with yourself!

For me, If I'm honest, I had the greater success "FLOATING DOWN", than any other method.

That's me, I sink down past through the floor and it works for me.

I like sensations more than visualization

Find yours.

There is no right answer here of the best techniques for you, you just try, try, try until it CRACKS
Old 22-11-2021, 09:53 PM
Master

I like the sound of your technique ScientificExplorer. I am going to try that technique. I am going to use affirmations every day for now on. My affirmations will be to say I will remain awake and I will look through my eyes. My problem was last night I fell asleep. I was not tired. It is the same thing that keeps happening again and again. I feel relaxed but I want to get a bit more relaxed then I fall asleep. When I reach a certain point of being relaxed I am going to look through my eyes. When I start to see things then I know I am about to ap.
I have started not to make an effort to ap when I wake up in the morning. I turn over and go to sleep. I am going to use affirmation to say I will remain on my back and I will ap.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I am going to test the "Chackra Technique" for the next 30 days.

Because the target technique is all visualization, and I'm not good at it.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I think that is really the problem suzy, and everybody here

A - You have to relax your body for 30min in your back [Constant]

B - You have to find the best technique that works for you (Variable)
Old 23-11-2021, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Suzy, have you tested doing the practice outside the bed?

It's going to feel SO weird and unfamiliar.

But maybe it works for you, and for me

Let's test it out