Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 28-12-2020, 01:56 AM
AbodhiSky

somebody gave me vegan peanut butter cups for xmas..i think that was my dinner
Old 28-12-2020, 07:10 PM
AbodhiSky

today i will make up for eating bad yesterday and go eat cauliflower and lettuce
Old 31-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder

Just been skimming through this thread - what some fascinating things you folk eat! I'm not very imaginative where food is concerned so i love to hear what other people prepare for themselves.

I'm also a bit lazy so this evening I had some very naughty chunky chips, a Quorn battered fishless fillet and frozen peas. Mmmm, Yum!
Old 02-01-2021, 03:02 AM
AbodhiSky

im sorry to say i cant write what i had for food today, it is too embarrassing
Old 02-01-2021, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
im sorry to say i cant write what i had for food today, it is too embarrassing
or is it ....... you can't remember all you ate?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-01-2021, 08:30 PM
AbodhiSky

ate junk food and fast food
Old 10-01-2021, 08:32 AM
Pathfinder

Last night I made 'Stuffed Peppers' for my evening meal. It's a veggie recipe from the 'Linda McCartney's Kitchen' recipe book which I adapt according to what I have in the cupboard/fridge at the time, but much more wholesome than my previous posting! I make enough to stuff 3 deep peppers, however there was quite a lot of filling left over so I froze that down as it was, and labelled it 'Spicy spud filling' It then makes a quick meal if I want something to put spread over a jacket potato.

Delicious, and nutritious! The protein content is Quorn mince but it has lot of other things in there, including 3 types of spices, fresh coriander, mushrooms and rice.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Master
Keeping it simple right now with asparagus soup and some bread.. LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
Last night I made 'Stuffed Peppers' for my evening meal. It's a veggie recipe from the 'Linda McCartney's Kitchen' recipe book which I adapt according to what I have in the cupboard/fridge at the time, but much more wholesome than my previous posting! I make enough to stuff 3 deep peppers, however there was quite a lot of filling left over so I froze that down as it was, and labelled it 'Spicy spud filling' It then makes a quick meal if I want something to put spread over a jacket potato.

Delicious, and nutritious! The protein content is Quorn mince but it has lot of other things in there, including 3 types of spices, fresh coriander, mushrooms and rice.

Ooh nice. I sometimes stuff peppers with rice, mushrooms and nuts. Put it in the over, bit of cheese for a crust. Some sauce with it afterwards.
Old 11-01-2021, 04:31 AM
Master
Breakfast- porridge with blueberries and kiwi. Yoghurt and honey. Cinnamon with half teas vitamin c powder..

Lunch Miso and turmeric soup
Smoothie-banana, spinach, avocado, cucumber, maca, spirulina and nuts.

Dinner is coming ..��
Old 17-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Master
Vegetable soup with bread.

Yogurt with blueberries, linseed and oatmeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Smoothie-banana, spinach, avocado, cucumber, maca, spirulina and nuts.

I haven't made a smoothie in a while. I used to do banana/red apple/spinach/avocado.