Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Experiencer

creepy

For a while now, I've been seeing 11:11 and 12:12 especially. I was so bothered by this I had my meds increased (yes, I take psych meds, which means anything I experience is chalked up to crazy and they raise my med dosages)

Anyway last night, I was almost praying, not knowing for sure if the supernatural existed. Then I thought with my eyes still closed that the alarm clock might confirm the experiences. So I opened my eyes and sure enough, the clock read 11:11.

But I am afraid to go further because of my unstable mind. It was pretty cool though.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:54 AM

Perhaps some rational thinking would not be out of place in this instance.

Are you aware of the fallacy of positive instances?
It's the tendency to remember coincidental events that seem to confirm our belief about unusual phenomena, and forget all the instances that do not. For instance, think of the number of times you've thought something happened to someone but nothing did. Such situations are far more common than their opposites, but we quickly forget about the hunches that are not confirmed.

I'd really recommend looking at your situation analytically before suppressing your thoughts with more medications.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:08 AM
Master
Those numbers don't mean anything good in fact they are good signs and I wonder why you would increase your psych meds for that ? could you explain that a bit more so we could help you?
Spiritlite.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Master
there's a thread somewhere on the forum that people are talking about seeing an abundance of "coincidental" times recently, including 11:11 of course

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16558
Old 01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
Hello Angnix,

As I understand it, that 11:11 is an awakening towards compassion. The 12:12 has a particular meaning for me. It reflects two who are involved with their higher self and inner child or subconscious. I have a thread about this.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=31.0

I suspect that this conclusion will be hard to appreciate without some insights into the trinity principals. The Father, son, and holy spirit aspects of us are active energies in every person's life. The 1 - 2 is a reflection of that. When it is connected to another 1 - 2 it represents a spiritual companion connection.

I hope you can relate in some way to these ideas.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Angnix,

As I understand it, that 11:11 is an awakening towards compassion. The 12:12 has a particular meaning for me. It reflects two who are involved with their higher self and inner child or subconscious. I have a thread about this.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=31.0

I suspect that this conclusion will be hard to appreciate without some insights into the trinity principals. The Father, son, and holy spirit aspects of us are active energies in every person's life. The 1 - 2 is a reflection of that. When it is connected to another 1 - 2 it represents a spiritual companion connection.

I hope you can relate in some way to these ideas.

John

Interesting, John. I had always read that 11:11 is the sign of the twin souls, and I've heard that twin souls share one higher self, which tends to resonate with my own experience (reserving right to change that as my experience evolves).

12:12 is a very powerful number. Twelve disciples, 12 months, 12 astrological signs... on and on and on. To me, it represents completion.

What I also see in 12 is 1+2=3. As you say, the Trinity. Two 3's together, form 33, which is master number representing Christ Consciousness. Similarly 11:11 could be viewed as master number 22, which takes the vision of the 11 and puts it into action.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Master
Yesterday, for example, or was it the day before, at various times, I'd happen to glance at the clock in my vehicle or on the computer, etc. and came up with at one point, 2:22 and then 4:44, stuff like that. It made me smile. I thought it was just a cute coincidence and that happens a lot. Since my granny and me used to play a lot of card games when I was young, I always think in terms of that, if I see 11:11, I think 4 aces, excellent hand.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Master
I've seen 4:44 a lot lately thankyou angels
Spiritlite
Old 02-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Those numbers don't mean anything good in fact they are good signs and I wonder why you would increase your psych meds for that ? could you explain that a bit more so we could help you?
Spiritlite.

I knew 11:11 and 12:12 was something, but it freaked me out it was happening to me so I told the doc and they increased my medication. WAY too frequent for it to be a coincidence. Anyway, the meds didn't make it go away, and I just got used to it eventually. I don't see the blue orbs anymore though, they appeared at 12:12 a couple of times at night.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

okay, so I just now wake up from a nap, look at the clock, yep 11:11, what are these numbers saying?