Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 04-04-2023, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Editing Posts

I want to add details, more of them, to my post, A Matter of Bringing Order to Life and the Universe, but I do not know how to edit my posts here on the online site, Spiritual Forums.
I do not see an editing option there on my original post here.
How do I edit my posts here?
Old 04-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary awakening1
I want to add details.....
How do I edit my posts here?

The edit utility for postings is available only for a limited time after posting the message.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:40 AM
Master
Could it also be that you have only made a small amount of posts? My edit seems to stay on quite long(not sure if they do it on this site but some posters get a very small amount of time to edit if they have confused others too much by misusing it.)
Old 04-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Hi Zackary, Welcome here.

I moved your question to Forum Help...if you look thru the topics of this Section you will probably find answers to questions that will come up.
We do have a generous amount of time to alter our posts...if you need to change something after that time
you can PM, private message, me about it, I can probably help you out...always giving the topic, post# and the Section it is in ...
if not a link right to it.

Be sure to read the Rules here (different than many forums) found under FAQ. :) Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2023, 11:15 AM
Administrator
I would Echo what Miss Hepburn has said

Namaste