Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Ascender
Deep meditation solved 10-year tinnitus

Hey there! I hope you are all doing well, it's been a while I haven't connected here!

I was active here a year ago, then I moved, bought a flat and renovated it. I'm quite happy with what I've done, it was quite a lot of work and a personal challenge.
Regarding spirituality, I understood many things, how the moon and planets affect me, so I'm also happy with it, it's quite a lot of work.

However, there is still something I don't get. I have cut family contacts, it helped me tremendously to understand better how the external environment affects me, in a positive or negative way.
10 years ago I started having tinnitus, on and off, but almost always there.
I'm knocking on wood, but I think I solved it at its root!! I could alleviate the symptoms many times, but this time I got to the root - I think.

I first noticed where it came from (pancreas), and its planet association - Jupiter. During a very deep meditation, I, as consciousness, traveled there, I've been throught many stages, sorts of healing and stuffs I don't completely get, and in the end I was shown dead bodies, dead people figures. It was very strange.
But when I came back, I knew I had touch the root of the problem, and indeed, my ears are finally at peace since then, it's really a relief.

Now I am wondering where it came from. Is it a bad spell from someone, a combination of coincidences, my body clock, cancerous cells? A bad joke?
Intuitively I would say it's karma-related, but not from this life, and probably broader than mine, like a past war or something.
I know some people knew, at least about the symptoms, because I remember them pointing at this, directly or indirectly. Did they cause it? Idk.

Would anyone have insights about it?
We've got the spring new moon coming, no planets around, it's quite the desert (!) until the Easter full moon, but I take it as an opportunity.

Thanks!
Old 16-03-2023, 10:55 PM
WOW, congratulations!!!! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2023, 03:11 AM
Knower

Hi Guillaume, welcome back.
Old 17-03-2023, 06:24 AM
Ascender
Hey! thanks! I'm having a look around :)
@LYACMT yesterday I decided I would post here, I wrote it first in a text file, then I wondered if I would actually post it, connected here, saw your post about the connection between meditation and the body and laughed!
Old 18-03-2023, 04:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I was active here a year ago, then I moved, bought a flat and renovated it. I'm quite happy with what I've done, it was quite a lot of work and a personal challenge.

Hey, you know what, I just did the same. Lol . that's why I also didnt come here for a long time.
It was fulfilling, but I really dont want to move again, happy but really exhausted..
Old 21-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Knower

Congratulations!

I wouldn't focus on the why. I feel we so often get hung up on the why, and it just takes us back and get us stuck in old cycles.

I think the more interesting and fun thing to question and think about is... how do I do that again for anything!
Old 22-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
Hey, you know what, I just did the same. Lol . that's why I also didnt come here for a long time.
It was fulfilling, but I really dont want to move again, happy but really exhausted..
That was a few days ago, what about now ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
Congratulations!
Thanks!
Well finding the cause matters, I don't want to be treating the consequences all the time, especially if it takes 10 years to heal, and I need to isolate myself to be safe ...
Old 23-03-2023, 12:16 AM
Master

personally I have no interest in getting rid if tinnitus, I consider it a 'gift'. It is just a part of my life...

which brings up the point, when I was young I was convinced that everyone was trying to convince me that I should get rid of sensation that seemed 'undesirable'. To nullify out everything unless it was happiness, but seek that?

That never worked for me though. I do better by accepting things that come than I do trying to get what I am told to want... Some of the things I've got are things I wouldn't even have wanted if you gave me the choice about them up front, but now I love it! And some of the things I was told to want are garbage.
Old 23-03-2023, 06:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
which brings up the point, when I was young I was convinced that everyone was trying to convince me that I should get rid of sensation that seemed 'undesirable'.
Well, I can somehow relate to this in the sense that I've always considered pain as part of the game, and I was more or less convinced that "being a man" was about enduring pain, doing heavy work etc. However people never convinced me I should get rid of that, I don't think they cared at all, they took advantage of it because they had a slave for free.

It's only after I left my family for studying that I learned how depressed I was, how ill-treated I (and my family) was. And it's only after I left the "high ego high achievers" environment that I learned how this environment was sick too.

We are not meant to suffer, there's really a world beyond :)
Old 24-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
However people never convinced me I should get rid of that, I don't think they cared at all, they took advantage of it because they had a slave for free.

yeah i know that feeling, where you do what you can for others and then they just factor you into their equations for how to get the things they want lol...

I just have a problem with happiness, maybe it is because it is something I am never allowed anyway (well realistically I could get it for myself but I well know how exorbitant the cost would be lol) or maybe there i something deeper. But I have always felt it as a 'going away', of a 'giving up' of things that maybe I might want. But I dunno, maybe I'm just looney