Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-05-2023, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Well, you need to set a quite strong intent to leave to be able to leave (and not go back). It's karma burning away in my understand. I went through that, indeed it was like a very intense workout for many sessions.

Keep going!

Yes, I heard a few people going through this, after several months of not giving up, you know, step by step, going a little bit further and further, all these sensations stopped, except those powerful muscular spasms, they happen all the time when I meditate, at least once, usually just an area, last night the right side of my head and then I saw a flash of light. Only when I meditate, I rarely have spams when I am wide awake, I mean everybody has them from time to time.

Intent is extremely important and extremely powerful, it all starts from there.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I feel that you were connecting with source energy, that's what came to me out of what you described in your experience. I feel that energy was around you, for you to know that your connection to that energy. Just as you're connected to the universe.

I've been seeing mostly golden light and it is surreal, when I had my NDE I went to a place of Golden Light and I was seeing a Golden Light Sphere which looked like the Sun, I called it the Inner Sun.

Thank you, that's interesting, have you seen it too?
Old 04-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
except those powerful muscular spasms, they happen all the time when I meditate
Mmmh, well, I don't have those.
Maybe it's nerve-related, I'm not sure.
When I was in the stage you are, I remember having the feeling of coating the nerves, insulating them, which resulted in a very satisfying / comforting feeling. I didn't have much to heal in there, and I don't remember having any spasms.

I don't know if it's too early, but you can set your intent to heal yourself. Anyways that's the whole point with meditation, you just put your body in a healing state, and your intent decides how much you are ready to push it.

Well, keep going ! :)
Old 04-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Master

ThatMan

Can you please talk more about intent? i.e. What is it? Are you saying it's before thought, or is it the seed of a thought?
How do we use it and approach it? Can we influence things? haha OK Don't answer all of that, just whatever might seem sensible.

Thank you
pixie
Old 05-05-2023, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I don't know if it's too early, but you can set your intent to heal yourself. Anyways that's the whole point with meditation, you just put your body in a healing state, and your intent decides how much you are ready to push it.

Well, keep going ! :)

Usually after a powerful spasm I have a vision or a very short out of body experience, one day my whole body jumped in the air, literally.

You too know about the power of intent and you also know how it works I actually use this all the time, or most of the time, I do not even need to meditate, I just set a certain intent in the back of my mind and leave it there, knowing that it will be taken care of for me, you see, it's important to know the one who takes care of making that intent a reality, and that is consciousness itself, the source, God, whatever name.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You too know about the power of intent and you also know how it works
Well actually I may not be the biggest user of them, although I usually read intents in people's mind without consciously setting any intent to do so! And I can tell some people are good at hiding them, and others don't even think they can be read.
Meditation definitely helps for that!
Old 05-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Funny, my heart was slowly beating, my breathing too. For the first time my body did not react like going haywire and this surprised me and I wondered why, what changed? And then continued meditating.
I recall one time in the core of myself entering similar states of awareness. Only I was awake and off the mat seeing this golden light infuse a whole room, I was sitting close to at the time.

The movement of dark beings has happened in a meditation also. I was so sleeper deprived in this moment (because of deeper awakening going on) and so I had to surrender fully because I no longer had the energy to control..

That last comment is what it’s all about..

Letting go to more.. opening, freeing yourself up, seeing life through a different lens of your current reality.

When all the bells and whistles settle, it all integrates into being..you.

Then you understand how the world really is, through your own direct experience, not the experience others and life tell you and condition you to be.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:00 AM
Smile

Quote:
It happened twice, I was meditating and suddenly I noticed this wave of light passing from my right to left in that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed. I felt that a presence moved around me, a being, I was 100% there is a being around me and I was ready to open my eyes for I was a little bit afraid, alone at night in my room.
Yup! I remember my first time...I won't get into it, but it is QUITE the surprise!!! Indeed. 1978 Boston.
I kind of ''stopped it'' one morning, 1972 Key West...The shy factor.
Quote:
Yes, the fear of the unknown keeps holding me back, glad to hear that, I am still working my way, with baby steps, literally
I must say, this is when it is good to have a 'Guide' ---could be Jesus, your guru, Krishna ...someone
you trust, inside, in the 'Spirit World'....oh your Guardian angel, perhaps.
Ha, or just God Himself!! Set your intention to always being safe, that you trust all is for your good and
ask for protection from that 'guide or helper' of your choice. My advice. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2023, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
For this reason I share these experiences, to let others know, hey this is real and it's happening, just like I read the experiences shared by all of you, to see if there are common grounds and most of the time there are, these experienced are shared globally.

I've experienced golden light and the buzz that comes with it. I've had it moving through my body. As for ''interpretations'', people will all say something differently. I remember it was the same when I wanted to talk about it. Best to just treasure it.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Can you please talk more about intent? i.e. What is it? Are you saying it's before thought, or is it the seed of a thought? How do we use it and approach it? Can we influence things? haha OK Don't answer all of that, just whatever might seem sensible.

I can only talk from my experiences, to me intent is very much the same with purpose, but one that is not mentally processed through thoughts, images, emotions and so on, and because so, it is extremely powerful, for you go directly to the source and not to an intermediary, for example, thoughts. An unspoken purpose, that's how I like to call it. You align your own being on one thing and then let go of that thing knowing that it will be done for you, that's how I do it, but this of course requires the knowing of the "one" who makes all things happen for having a greater chance to see it come to pass, the Self, which is nothing else than the Consciousness. Some call it God. There's still one catch, how powerful your intent really is, how aligned is your being on that one thing. ( this is how I picture this, intent is like changing the vibration of your being at a very deep level and then sending that vibration out into the endless and then based on your vibration things will come back to you )

I use no words ( so no "I want...", "I need...." ), I don't think about the intent I set, I do not use imagination though you can use, you know, visualization, and I did try a few times but mostly I set the intent and let it happen on its own because I see that this alone works effortlessly. I remember a few times when I used visualization and then I witnessed in real life things happening, things that were completely outside my control happening just like I imagined them... that was scary... really scary... and so I let the the "divine" decide the way things align themselves in order to fulfill a certain intent.

You approach it by the knowing of I AM, resting in awareness having your entire being aligned on one thing. I think Intent is before thoughts and I say this based on my day to day experiences but it's hard for me to describe this, my direct experience of having an intent.

To me intent is talking directly with God with no intermediary. Everybody does, be it good or bad, from the very dawn of man...

I tried my best to describe this based on my way of dealing with intent, hope I offered you something more about it. I myself use it every single day.