Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
It's more so - I realize how my Jupiter has benefited me in regards to my past creative works, even when I didn't realize anything about it at all in
It's good that you're going your north node path
That makes sense, I was feeling as though Jupiter might be kind of like Saturn and North Node where things kick up a notch after a certain age, however I realised maybe that's not the case.

It's encouraging to be concious of those moments and get more conciously into certain energies IMO.

My Jupiter is also in Aries, that's pretty supportive my North Node path.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
My Jupiter is also in Aries, that's pretty supportive my North Node path.
That's interesting! Perhaps the Jupiter and North Node being in the same sign align for you, just like how my North Node and Moon are in the same sign

My North Node also trine ascendant - this apparently symbolizes luck in terms of achieving goals (hihi, compensates for the parts in my chart i don't like )

Maybe there's something good about Jupiter aspecting North Node? Albeit I haven't read on that part
Old 20-08-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Another Male public figure also has that placement.
RedEmbers, I think I just realized who you were referring to, about North Node Aries

That awesome if you tap into that trail-blazing energy!

I made "connect the dots" again

With my Jupiter in my chart - fortune and serendipity happen to me when I'm most versatile and open-minded. Versatility means not denying myself the simple and basic pleasures no matter what anyone else does - and this too associates with the lessons I learn from my South Node 11th house, in terms of individual needs

I appreciate my Jupiter and my North Node simultaneously

And another thing, it made me appreciate today my Lilith house placement (I expressed to you about it) of which the Lilith made me want to introduce new dimension of thinking to the collective - but paradoxically and effectively it goes back again to individual needs, versatility and creative self-expression for me (lessons of the South Node again)

Key word: Holistic

Last edited by Izz : 20-08-2022 at 08:39 AM.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Master

It is quite interesting the planets which support life plans.

I found the NN, Jupiter and the house that NN in provided alot of understanding and wisdom to my own destiny (NN in 6th house Virgo).

I read that NN placement can show you where to head towards and the house in NN can give insight on what sort of role can help you get there. Combine that with Jupiter for area of luck and fortune.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I read that NN placement can show you where to head towards and the house in NN can give insight on what sort of role can help you get there. Combine that with Jupiter for area of luck and fortune.
Yupp
North Node in 6th house sounds interesting. What's that like?
One of the things I like most about my NN house placement is the not to deny the individual self basic, simple pleasures in life

Last edited by Izz : 21-08-2022 at 10:05 AM.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Master
Hey RedEmbers,

Just read that for North Node Sixth House, embodying that core of your soul mission sign is to create a physical reality that supports you and others. Sounds interesting

My South Node in 11th house in general, coupled with the Jupiter placement, taught me the most important lesson of all: never again deny myself any of the most fundamental, cardinal pleasures in my life just so anyone else could "put me in my place"

Last edited by Izz : 21-08-2022 at 04:57 PM.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
RedEmbers, I think I just realized who you were referring to, about North Node Aries

With my Jupiter in my chart - fortune and serendipity happen to me when I'm most versatile and open-minded. Versatility means not denying myself the simple and basic pleasures no matter what anyone else does - and this too associates with the lessons I learn from my South Node 11th house, in terms of individual needs
I think that is an important lesson in general, in my "higher mind"... I feel it is a very useful transition for a particular collective of people who have come here to clear particular patterns and cycles in this lifetime.

That is probably my own trailblazing energy speaking... putting my own foot forward according to my own soul's desires is actually the purpose for my life and for universal growth and expansion.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Yupp
North Node in 6th house sounds interesting. What's that like?
Probably organising chaos

It makes sense to me now why I have an urge to learn management and leadership skills to apply to my desire to be a part of a creative community of unique individuals.

Scorpio wants me to transform organisations and society and Aries wants me to be a creative leader who does not follow the crowd.
I support by putting my own self forward.

Virgo is here to help me organise it all.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Hey RedEmbers,

Just read that for North Node Sixth House, embodying that core of your soul mission sign is to create a physical reality that supports you and others. Sounds interesting

My South Node in 11th house in general, coupled with the Jupiter placement, taught me the most important lesson of all: never again deny myself any of the most fundamental, cardinal pleasures in my life just so anyone else could "put me in my place"

Makes sense to my life path number as well.

Let people "put you in your place" if they want haha...

They are probably not putting the real you in your place anyway, merely some projection of you which means nothing, it'd be like trying to move a ghost or a hologram, while the real you is off living your real life, who they think you are or should be according to their own false reality...
fantasy and illusion never last.

If you are embracing your own life, you are already in your place, others will be forced to find their own.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
If you are embracing your own life, you are already in your place, others will be forced to find their own.

Yupp you're right

I think it's significant how my Jupiter placement says that I attract fortune through open mindedness and versatility and again this leads back to my South Node and North Node

The South Node represents our overdeveloped character traits that we automatically and naturally fall back upon. We're talented here in South Node aspects but if we overdo this area, we may hinder our own growth. Mine was humanitarian arc and being in tune with the cause over myself

At the same time, the North Node suggests the qualities that we need to work on to accomplish inner balance. My North Node tells me not to deny certain very fundament pleasures to myself and in my life, which again rejects against others trying to "put me in my place"