Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-11-2022, 05:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish Meditation with goal of third eye in mind

I'd like to meditate, with the goal of opening my third eye, what I'm doing so far is focusing on my breath and visualizing the water reaching further onto the shore in a wave on the beach every time I exhale, and when I the water slowly goes back, is this optimal, and if not, what would be a better option to stick with?

Blessings to you all
Old 04-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAccount776
I'd like to meditate, with the goal of opening my third eye, what I'm doing so far is focusing on my breath and visualizing the water reaching further onto the shore in a wave on the beach every time I exhale,
I'm the 'stop doing that' guy, so in regard to the bolded, don't do that.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Master
@ NewAccount ~ it may be preferable, in my view, to first obtain an understanding of your spiritual quest by going through the scriptures, just to get an overview from those who have walked the path before. I’m not implying you haven’t done that already but just saying …

The third eye, sounds so esoteric and magical! I recall reading the book Third eye or something like that by Lobsang Rampa, when I went to college.

Then on a profounder but no less dramatic account, we have the iconic book ‘An Autobiography of a Yogi’ by Yogananda, where he goes on to describe his third eye opening. Fascinating stuff!

We have all these chakras and the kundalini (divine energy) bit too, of which on rise it’s said the third eye may be activated (partially or fully?). But what’s the ultimate goal? Is it not God realisation? Or if we’re an atheist, knowing the true essence of our being, our unchanging, ever present awareness, which imbibes all experiences?

Intermediate coordinates arise and subside, like the waves of the ocean you are watching. What is the force (not gravity) moving the waves, our breath? In organic form, which is but dust when the vital life force withdraws, what is That? If it’s in us, obviously it is both immediate and intimate. Closer to us than we are to ourself. Go there, be That.

This would be by input. Having said that, it’s applaudable that you have embarked on an inner journey. May God guide every heartbeat.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:26 AM
Knower

I started meditating in May, and quickly set this goal in mind. I ask my spirit guides during each meditation to help me develop clairvoyance. I thought I was going to start seeing full body materialisations and apparitions of dead loved ones etc. This didn't happen at all.

However, 6 months on, during these past 2 weeks, I'm having a pre-cognitive dream every day. Literally every day. My dream will carry information which unfolds later in the day.

The pattern is that the most profound and memorable aspect of the dream will be (or feel like) the last few seconds before waking up. Then I wake up and reflect on the dream, then go about my day. Three, four, five.... nine hours later I'll be in a scenario where the main premise is exactly what happened in the dream. The only difference is the characters in the dream are completely different to the people during my day, yet the information/message/happenings are exactly the same.

For example, this morning I dreamt a woman burst into my room and told me about the death of somebody's former wife. Six hours later I was with my dad, and he told me about three people he knows, or knows of (who I also knew or knew of), whose deaths he has learned of this week. I believe my dream was informing me informationally about this conversation I was about to have with my dad. This type of pattern has happened almost every day for the past two weeks.

Another example, three days ago I dreamt I was in a waiting room, with orange walls, with loads of people, where three other people were passing things over a counter top. Later that day I found myself in a fast food restaurant that I'd never been in, queuing with lots of people, and there were lots of people serving. The walls were black, but their name was in a really bright orange all over the walls. Orange, and lots of people, were the predominant themes.

This type of thing is now happening every morning before I wake up. I believe this is the result of meditating with the explicit intention to open my third eye, and see beyond.

I've also tried 7 remote viewings of targets that I found on a website, and all seven times I was spot-on when identifying the target (which I had zero knowledge of beforehand). I believe I received information about the target. For example, in one remote viewing, with my eyes shut, I kept seeing pulsating light that was vaguely bullet shaped, and at an angle that resembled a plane taking off. I thought "airport", and the target, I later learned, was indeed a building within Los Angels airport.

All this has happened since I set the intention during meditation to "open my 3rd eye". I wonder where I will be in another 6 years.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Master

Meditation on third eye.

Quote:
I'd like to meditate, with the goal of opening my third eye, what I'm doing so far is focusing on my breath and visualizing the water reaching further onto the shore in a wave on the beach every time I exhale, and when I the water slowly goes back, is this optimal, and if not, what would be a better option to stick with?
Hey new account I really like the sound of that meditation, I might have a go at it myself! Remember to protect your self before start trying to open your third eye. Good luck, I hope it all works out well for you.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Master

The waves visualisation are a good way to settle the body down into a relaxing state until you are ready to go into a deeper state. I think this is what you were trying to state???
Old 08-11-2022, 02:49 AM
Knower

@ NewAccount776
Firstly, why do you want to open your third eye?
Secondly, I suggest you dont do that cause you seemed like 20 which I believe is too young for this, you may not be able to live with the outcomes.
Finally, if you really want to do this, find a master to guide you, dont do it yourself. It's not funny.
Old 14-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
@ NewAccount776
Firstly, why do you want to open your third eye?
Secondly, I suggest you dont do that cause you seemed like 20 which I believe is too young for this, you may not be able to live with the outcomes.
Finally, if you really want to do this, find a master to guide you, dont do it yourself. It's not funny.
Where would one find a master? Also nearly everyone simply said not to do it without any explanation.
Old 14-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Where would one find a master? Also nearly everyone simply said not to do it without any explanation.
Glad to see you here again.
Good question! Good observation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:

Start with yourself, meditation, awareness of breath, easy steps at your own pace.