Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 23-03-2022, 04:23 AM
Master
@ Michael … look at form as living light

Living light

Living light, rainbow in full view
Shines forth, in full glory
Vibrant love mist, pristine bliss dew
Fulfils earth life story

As above, so below
Radiant soft white glow
Blossoms in stillness slow

Aura bright
Living light
Old 23-03-2022, 11:04 AM
Guide

Thank you for those beautiful words Unseeking seeker.
michael.
Old 24-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

I have swam in rivers
of golden liquid light
Seen the edge of nowhere
hidden in plain sight.

I have seen the SELF looking
as if to say
will you ever find your way.

A defect looking for a character
finds hope in a strangers gaze
a hidden message beams into
my heart, and I am left amazed.

regards michael.
Old 25-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Guide

Defect Looking for a character.

Meditation has opened up so much that was hidden from me, little did i realise that when i stated meditation back in 1974 that where it would lead me, all I was really looking for at the time was to find some peace of mind, to be able to slow down or even stop the rapid machine gun speed of my thoughts, and perhaps too find a semblance of serenity.

I found that within this defect looking for a character lies a SELF that enfolds this entire universe within its infinite embrace. I began realizing that in effect and in fact i was learning nothing whatsoever, rather i was discovering what was within me.

And this ME was the infinite absolute SELF, the realizing that this universe was actually WITHIN ME, and what i was discovering was the true nature of who this "I" actually was. The universe existed within me and "I" was within it.
regards michael.
Old 26-03-2022, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
this ME was the infinite absolute SELF, the realizing that this universe was actually WITHIN ME, and what i was discovering was the true nature of who this "I" actually was. The universe existed within me and "I" was within it.

How often do you experience awareness expansion as such?
Old 26-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
How often do you experience awareness expansion as such?
Thanks for your input here Unseeking Seeker, The ME that i mentioned stands for MANIFESTED ENERGY=ME, this is the ME that i experience, awareness expansion comes to my attention by way of an insightful flash into my awareness, and when I put my attention upon this it then becomes an intention and this INTENTION expands the awareness exponentially into infinity and beyond into the absolute stillness of NOTHING. This then reflects upon ME and reveals that ME =NOTHING-WHATSOEVER.

regards michael.
Old 26-03-2022, 02:16 PM
hazada guess

Excellent Michael...........Manifested energy.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Excellent Michael...........Manifested energy.

Thanks hazada guess yes the word ME can mean everything and nothing it really depends on your outlook, without energy we would all be nothing?

regards michael.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Guide

Meditation mediumship psychic phenomena out of body experiences have all occurred when i have been meditating as though the whole of experiences are all rolled into one, and arise at an appropriate time spontaneously.

I was once taken out of my body and was taken to a point where there were no stars just an inner shine from the self
,self luminous, there was zero light, zero darkness no thing existed here whatsoever, except the S ELF, and that was none existent, it just "IS" here a voice said before the universe was I AM, and went on to say that this universe to ME has already ceased to be, but you on Earth will have t wait billions of years to realise what to ME is already dead and gone as though it has never been.

Then I knew that a blink of the eye of the SELF would last for billions of relative years to a relative observer.

regards michael.
Old 29-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Guide

Shortly after I began meditating in 1974 I was sat down about to start meditating when the thought arose within me as that of "why am I an alcoholic"? As soon as this thought arose within me, a clear and distinctive inner voice said, "do you really want to know the answer"? I said yes i would, and again the inner voice cautioned me saying that once you know you can never unknow the answer,I said I understand and want to know, The inner voice said that you became an alcoholic because you chose to be one, before you were born here on Earth. With that reply i got rather upset and said that no one in their right mind would choose to suffer and almost die as i did, to which he inner voice said behold and see, I was taken out of my body to a place in the Astral realm where i was sat down with several others dicussing my next incarnation, and saw myself saying I need to become an alcoholic to learn some lessons and find some degree of humility.

I then accepted this as the reason and the inner voice then said that todays was the day you chose to wake up, on your 29 th birthday and nine mothts old here today the awakening process was activated by unlocking chromosomes in your DNA which would awaken you to this reality today.

regards michael.