Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Master
Talking Applied for new jobs..

I applied for new jobs today- part time, nights and days—- I really hope that I get an interview and get accepted for one of the jobs!

But tricky getting to and from but one local..

I really hope there are no accidents in the work place.. so I’m hoping for one that’s more suitable… even temporary position could be a stroke of luck!!

I could be paying for transport, taxis ect out of my wage and it’s all gone.. but I’m doing well for my self at the moment…

I also signed up for cancer research volunteering.. so 16 hours each..

Might be a bit much but living in this hostel and not working the last year and 9 months, just volunteering.. gardening ,dog walking. Group therapy walks ans creative sessions … I seem to want to do something!

Hopefully it will give me some stability.. I’m hoping for the night time work..

Give me sometime to do my errands and schedule, plus working out and volunteering.. seeing my mother and friends..

With a bit of luck something will come up!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-11-2022, 02:57 AM
asearcher

Good for you! Way to go, Lostoul13, I hope it works out :)
Old 13-11-2022, 09:57 PM
Master
Got job interview Friday… wooo

Old 15-11-2022, 02:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Got job interview Friday… wooo
Man I wish I was this lucky. I'm emailing the manager every day at the music center in downtown LA...and I still have yet to hear a word back. :(
Old 15-11-2022, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
:(
Don't be unhappy about it...1. It could happen and 2. If it doesn't - it means something BETTER is waiting.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Master

I NEVER ring (too easy to be fobbed off) I always turn up looking gorgeous, smile on my face and eagerness in my eyes and also say to myself the words I’ve given you from last thread. Works most of the time.

I’ve also, very occasionally said, “hey I really really want to work for you and I’m even willing to work for free for a week and if you don’t like me then I’ll leave.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Don't be unhappy about it...1. It could happen and 2. If it doesn't - it means something BETTER is waiting.
I know this seems a little strange, but after you posted this I got an email from my manager lol. He said he will keep me up to date on my application. Talk about luck eh?
Old 14-11-2022, 05:31 PM
asearcher

Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Old 15-11-2022, 03:02 PM
Master
Never thought I’d get the chance either, I’m not going to blow it lol got some house viewing on the Monday also.. as my hostel only allows 16 hour work… the position is full time… hopefully I’ll get 56 hours or so… but 40 something the norm ..

Gonna try get part time though… have more benefits that way..

Keep trying you’ll get there!!

Old 17-11-2022, 05:27 AM
Master

Nice one Ray hope it all goes well for you.