Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2007, 05:12 AM
SpiritandStone

The Spirit and the Stone

Hi!

I've spent much of the last several years developing my own personal spirituality, and would love to get some input from spiritually minded folks.

I believe there are only two forces in the Universe.

Love and Fear.

Evil does not exist. It is simply an expression of Fear.

What do you think?

Peace,
Bob
Old 19-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Moonflower

Greetings Bob

Welcome to SF you are in good company here we have some wonderful members who are always willing to offer advice or seek it we can but come together to help to resolve each others questions & sometimes problems.

An interesting question fear is purely the ego keeping us in it's clutches for when we let go of ego fear cannot exist.

Evil that is another debate people do evil things but evil only exists because of what they do & it is they who are responsible for the deed not the universe.

Just my humble opinion welcome aboard.

Love & light Moonflower x
Old 19-04-2007, 11:08 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritandStone
I believe there are only two forces in the Universe.

Love and Fear.

Evil does not exist. It is simply an expression of Fear.

Hiya, I like the way you think in regards to these two forces for I too, am of the same understanding that evil does not exist. Your first post is refreshing to me, thanks.

It's my view also, that love is the nature of the Universe and that two causes that contribute to love being lived through fear and they are - Ignorance and misunderstanding of the true nature of the universe. It's nature is love.

Last edited by angelicious : 19-04-2007 at 11:14 AM.
Old 19-04-2007, 07:17 PM
SpiritandStone

Love is All

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
love is the nature of the Universe

Hellow Angelicious,

I couldn't agree more.

I enjoyed your site! I'm a photographer; you can see some of my stuff here.

I talk more about my spirituality here.

I hope to have a professional site up for the photography business soon.

Thanks for the greeting.

Love,
Bob
Old 19-04-2007, 11:09 PM
angelicious

Oh Bob, what a fantastic site displaying your vast talent and eye for detail. I got such a happy, real, and down to earth, vibe from the images, I'm of the notion, they say a lot about the artist. Thank you so much for sharing your artwork and for taking the time to look at mine.

P.S. Loved the fun with hats.
Old 19-04-2007, 11:23 PM
felchiel

Hi!
"Love and fear" sounds like one valid way of looking at it. I think love is expansive and fear and hate are a kind of contracting force. Like when you get scared or mad, you tense up, but affection feels just the opposit.
Old 20-04-2007, 02:01 AM
SpiritandStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
P.S. Loved the fun with hats.

So did we. It was great fun.

I've often thought I'd like to live in New Zealand.

Would you say it would be a good place for a photography business?
Keep in mind, I'm not trying to get rich.
My wife and I are seeking a simpler life.

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Love,
Bob

P.S. "The Cape" is my favorite, with the Greenstone gallery pulling a close second.
You do wonderful work.

Last edited by SpiritandStone : 20-04-2007 at 02:07 AM.
Old 20-04-2007, 02:13 AM
kundalini

Hi Bob,

I have just took a look at some of the photographs of the contra dancing and the others that you put up on your site and I have to say they are fantastic. In a snapshot, it seems you caught a whole variety of emotions of the people you took pictures of in a single moment. Aside from that, some of the animal pics are rather good too. I also noted that many of the subjects you photographed all seem to be in a rather joyous state. Good stuff!

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope that you find something that you are looking for here and in return, help others to find something that they are looking for too.

Kundalini.
Old 20-04-2007, 02:21 AM
SpiritandStone

Thank you Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Greetings Bob

I live in a very conservative part of the State of Alabama (USA).
I haven't had much luck finding people who are interested in spirituality(as opposed to religion).

Thanks for the greeting and for your Humble Opinion.
Humble Opinions are the only kind of opinions I trust. lol

Love,
Bob
Old 20-04-2007, 02:26 AM
SpiritandStone

I've never felt this welcome....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Bob,
I hope that you find something that you are looking for here and in return, help others to find something that they are looking for too.
Kundalini.

...in an internet forum.

Thanks so much to all of you.

Love,
Bob
Closed Thread