Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:27 AM
wisdominlight

New here :) Hello All!

I am new to this forum. I started my "spiritual path" about 6 months ago and have been on what I have been told is an "accelerated" path. I have always had gifts, but was raised Baptist and taught they were bad. I saw my grandfather's passing before it happened when I was 10 and I used to see spirit when I was young, and have been very much an empath all my life, but didn't know what it was. I am so thankful for my "spiritual awakening", it has answered so many questions for me and shown me what my true path is, which I already knew and that is to help others. However, now it's more focused :) I am working on my gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, psychometry and mediumship among others. I have been offering readings for a couple months now and am so excited with how accurate they are... I got fabulous confirmation when I brought through a spirit and gave information and was told that a very well known psychic had brought through the same spirit and the same information... that was pretty cool :)

I am working on my website, feel free to check it out, give feedback and if you want your site linked there, I would be glad to share reciprocal links. I offer readings, have a metaphysical store, and there's info on crystals, healing, chakras, and meditation, with lots more to come! I am excited I found this forum, so far from what I've seen, it's a great place :)

Edited to remove commercial link. SF Staff

Last edited by tiltjlp : 09-04-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Moonflower

Hi Wisdominlight

Welcome to SF I hope you find something to interest you here look forward to seeing u around the boards.

Moonflower x
Old 09-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Maranda

Welcome! Pull up a chair and join us.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Maranda

That's a cool site. I plan to go back and check it out more.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Master
Hey wisdom! It was a pleasure chatting with you last night! Glad you decided to join us here at SF! See you around the board.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 10-04-2007, 01:08 PM
wisdominlight

Thank you

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

And it was great chatting with you too Mother Goose, hope to do it again soon :)
Old 11-04-2007, 03:27 AM
lightworker

Hi Dawn,
Welcome, your abilities as a psychic sound amazing, would love to get a reading sometime! :o)
Closed Thread