Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Sonolil

Love is love

My stance is roughly the same as it has always been.

Love is love.

I am fine with the idea of Twin Flame in general. But if there is, I don't necessarily think this label has to be known. If there is a Twin Flame, and I meet him this life, then it can never be severed no matter what I say or do.

But that doesn't mean I have to be bound to him like some others say, or how you cannot experience love or sexual intimacy with anyone else. To me, this kind of bondage is wrong and demonic. The same kind of bondage that buried wives along with husbands.

I will not sacrifice my freedom for love. That sort of "love" is fake, and if that is the nature of Twin Flames, then I hope I never meet him ever again.

So try me again universe.
Old 24-04-2024, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
I will not sacrifice my freedom for love.

Love asks nothing, demands nothing. It's love after all.
Old 24-04-2024, 08:15 PM
Master

i think you may eventually find, that this process of freedom, is also a granting to him of the same freedom you want for you... at least that is the way it is for me. When I look at all the ways I wanted to constrict his life in the name of my own desires I just wanna scream about how awful I made things for both of us. And I am always just so glad we have god around to kinda make we realize this isn't any way to live.

(well that is what the 'girl' in me thinks anyway)
Old 25-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Knower

I had and have a stance that we are not only awareness in this life.... but we also carry an identity that wants to be recognized...

if that makes any point ?

Awareness is freedom, for me love requires some commitment and making compromises, at least by the universal lead.

I 'm in love with the word belonging...
Old 25-04-2024, 09:46 AM
Master

I am finding your post a bit confusing.
For you love is love.
You acknowledge that a twin flame connection can never be severed.
But then you follow it up by saying you won't compromise your freedom for love?

Hmmm.... If the flame connection is "real" then quite frankly you have no say in the matter !!!!
Old 26-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Sonolil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I am finding your post a bit confusing.
For you love is love.
You acknowledge that a twin flame connection can never be severed.
But then you follow it up by saying you won't compromise your freedom for love?

Hmmm.... If the flame connection is "real" then quite frankly you have no say in the matter !!!!

Oh good then it's unreal.

Bye.
Old 26-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Oh good then it's unreal.

Bye.
No....it's very true.
But you appeared to be saying that you would not compromise your """freedom""" over love.

Bye yourself .
Old 26-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Sonolil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
I had and have a stance that we are not only awareness in this life.... but we also carry an identity that wants to be recognized...

if that makes any point ?

Awareness is freedom, for me love requires some commitment and making compromises, at least by the universal lead.

I 'm in love with the word belonging...

Sigh.. well I could've ended it there and then. But this post caught me.

I have, if it's implied, experienced something similar to a twin flame experience. To the point it can't be explained as "karmic."

However, regardless of what it is, I don't need it to be, in order for it to be love.

You spoke of compromise and belonging. I'll be honest, I'm still trying to bridge Freedom and Love and haven't gotten around to it yet. However, in this world, there's still this thing called allure and negative attachments. There's also the question of limerance, one-sided love, and heartache to the point of binding and blinding.

To be Free and yet to Love is an ongoing human quest. I've decided not to choose one over the other, we have two hands for a reason, and everything I do and say is from that perspective. This one is final for me. There IS no compromise in this one.

If the pain of separation, a compromise of identity, and even a certain vitality is what is necessary to "belong" then... maybe it's a false kind of belonging.

Maybe a true sort of belonging doesn't even need a label, doesn't even need to feel like a compromise, doesn't need to be "torturously hard," doesn't have to blind one to the other aspects of reality, and ultimately, doesn't even have to be bound to the idea of spirituality. Since I've noticed that's also a theme, as if TF are the spiritual end all be all for souls incarnations.

I find that last part especially demonic.

I love him. Whether it's a twin flame or not.

It's honestly SO confusing.

But I don't care.
Old 26-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Sonolil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
No....it's very true.
But you appeared to be saying that you would not compromise your """freedom""" over love.

Bye yourself .

There is no Love without Freedom, as much as vice versa.
Old 26-04-2024, 12:01 PM
Master

Quote:
There is no Love without Freedom, as much as vice versa.
...and I was only saying if it's a true twin connection its impossible to walk away and choose "freedom".
You can't just "swot" it away like it doesn't exist .
Even if you do choose to walk away, as many runners do , it won't ever go away.