Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
Lights radiates outward in all directions and all these outward radiations coming from all directions converge to form a singularity.

outward ay? I usually consider light doesn't move in the same sense as objects move relative to eachother, in fact it doesn't, it just has the probability of arriving at some electron, which is pointlike, not volumous.

Still, some electron on a star emits the photon and it enlivens some electron in my retina, which I do not actually perceive, I perceive a subjective experience of a universe out there, the expance of which extends in all directions leaving me at the centre, but no more so than any other observer... so I find no reason for vanity.

It's a matter of refering to the body as me really I think, and where objects lay in relation to the body, or in a dream the dream man, who I mostly never see.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:32 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
you justify your reasons by quoting an an insult?

shrug.
LOL.. That was not an insult, it is an observation.. but, if you need to play it as an insult to suit your agenda, please continue..

The Universe is infinite, and as such any place in it is justifiably its 'center', and no place in it is its center.. and both conditions are accurate.

Your need to make me 'wrong' is evidence of your search for your own 'center'.. why not evaluate the substance of my posts and the relationship of those posts with reality?

Be well..
Old 28-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Accepting that the person hates you.. and letting go resistance to this reality without jugding.
Yes. The non judgement being an expression of loving them instead of feeling their hate, being affected by it and retaliating or recoiling from it.
For me, as described in my Unoffendable OP, I see beyond the surface hate and see a valuable person worthy of loving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I find so many of these notions generalized and naive, but I'm glad about that innocence.
If it's generaized and naive to you Gem, then that's what they are to you.
Does not mean this is how others experience them.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:50 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Yes. The non judgement being an expression of loving them instead of feeling their hate, being affected by it and retaliating or recoiling from it.
For me, as described in my Unoffendable OP, I see beyond the surface hate and see a valuable person worthy of loving

I prefer feeling their hate and watching without putting any emotion..

Refusing to see the surface hate and seeing the valuable person worthy of loving, is judgment.

3d
Old 28-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
For me, as described in my Unoffendable OP, I see beyond the surface hate and see a valuable person worthy of loving.

If it's generaized and naive to you Gem, then that's what they are to you.
Does not mean this is how others experience them.

that's true, and it's something I'm happy about.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I prefer feeling their hate and watching without putting any emotion..

Refusing to see the surface hate and seeing the valuable person worthy of loving, is judgment.

3d

I can't remember AC saying he judges anyone, and I think it's fair to say everyone is worthy of love, despite their belief to the contrary.

(Not that I love everyone or anything like that.)
Old 28-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Master
AC didnt say he refuses to see the surface hate ... he said he sees beyond it ...
Old 28-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Master
One last comment Hybrid ... that sucks ... it has left such a bad taste in my mouth ... thanks a lot
Old 28-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Master
I like this. It's where love becomes more than a spiritual truism and shows there's no point in trying to be loving... and it's ok to wanna just slap someone! Personally I feel like slapping the preachers of 'true love', but they all went away. LoL.
Old 28-12-2011, 11:21 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I can't remember AC saying he judges anyone, and I think it's fair to say everyone is worthy of love, despite their belief to the contrary.

(Not that I love everyone or anything like that.)

I don't say everyone is worthy of love... What kind of love is it that I "deserve"?

I say anger/judgment is useless.

3d
Closed Thread