Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Master
Fish

Ok Dar sounds perfectly cool, although with your avatar picture and you signature I can know you are The Dar

I will use the same post for the sake of the OP.

Thanks Sparrow !
After reading your response, I saw the movie Interstellar, this movie talks about the cosmic energies too (time, space, relativity), this "coincidence" was marvelous, because there is a part where they talk about Love too, now I understood why those energies are complicated to comprehend for our tridimensional consciousness right now.
But as you said it, the love energy is abundantly I'll start with that.

Thanks again !
Peace and cookies !
Old 10-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

My understanding is that illness is a cause for, and leads to suffering and sorrow. My dear friend, souls do not consciously choose suffering and sorrow, either for themselves or for others. There is no being in the spirit world, not a single loving being, who would have you endure a single moment of suffering for one reason or another. It is the suffering which so many of these beings work avidly on to erase from the face of the planet.

-Sparrow

Hi Sparrow,

I thought that before incarnation, the higher self had already chosen a physical body (with certain strengths and defects), for a specific life purpose or theme to work with in this lifetime. Hence some illnesses, defects, or medical conditions are already to be expected.

W.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Praying to something or someone you do not understand always raises potential problems for you are not attuned to their vibration in order to reach them directly. Unfortunately many of the beings you might refer to as Archangels, God or ET Masters are so beyond your reach in terms of vibrational compatibility that communication (as you would desire it to be) would simply not be possible. For if at all they should reply, their response would be so potently full of love that the very experience of their reply would completely overwhelm you, and likely end your physical life. You would simply cease the will to live as a physical being and become completely unrooted and ungrounded, fall into a coma, lose your mind or pass over immediately.

-Sparrow

Hi Sparrow,

True that some humans do not have an energetic frequency high enough to connect to higher dimensional beings, but not all humans have that limitation right?

Seems quite exaggerating that those with a lower frequency or lower sense of awareness would be so overwhelmed by the energy of the higher dimensional beings, but I guess it makes sense.

W.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Why am I here? What is the general meaning of life?

This can be answered using Sparrow’s Star of life. A simplified 5 sided representation of the foundation for life, and the journey of the soul. Each five points of the star representing aspects of purpose, each interconnecting and influencing each other.

In the heart and nucleus we have the source, life itself in all its expanding magnificence. Within the expanse of life we observe the interweaving pathways that connect directly to our soul structure, as indicated by the blue arrow. The spirit, represented by the red arrow, is that which is closest to the void. The spirit can be seen to have no direct attachments to either the soul or its many pathways. This is because the spirit remains pure and unchanged by the activities within the souls journey. It is the closest to that which is infinite.

To understand the purpose of life, one must understand the purpose of the soul.
The soul is essentially an instrument of consciousness. It is a vehicle of consciousness.
Life itself is consciousness in motion. As the soul moves through the many currents of consciousness it collects and constructs its identity through the process and pathways of life. In general the soul operates upon five main pathways:
Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Each main pathway forms additional subsequent pathways within the arena of life. Each additional pathway creating new links and connections, spawning individuality and unique character. Let us look at these in more detail.

Choice.
This is the element of free will. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce desires and aspirations for its Self. It is the nature of thought, identity and movement. It is often said, everything starts with choice.

Discovery.
This is the element of awareness. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce realization. It is also the vehicle with which to connect, which makes awareness and realization possible.

Expansion.
This is the element of growth. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce transformation. It is where potentials are unlocked and energy is moved forward. It is also what is known as ascension.

Creation.
This is the element of manifestation. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce experience. It is also the vehicle with which expression and action is sought. Through the play of creation that which is Self is given forthwith.

Fulfilment.
This is the element of joy. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce love. Through the joy of love everything is shared by all, and received by all. Love and joy fulfils the soul.

Each one of the aforementioned can be granted as meaning of life. However, unless they are all working in harmony and balance life itself will not be fully understood or appreciated for what it is. When each pathway runs smooth and straight, forging a strong connection with every other aspect, the soul is formed into a beautiful radiant star. The purpose of life therefore, is the birth, growth and fulfilment of your unique, free willed journey of awareness, through this creation called life. You may express and experience this in whatever way you so choose.

-------------------
Please feel free to share your own perspectives and observations of life. It is not merely about one singular perspective.
Please be respectful of the views and experiences of others, whether they resonate with you or not.

-------------------
-SPARROW-

Hi Sparrow,

After that journey you've described, what happens?

You've described the journey in which we are to experience, to love, to play, to learn, etc.

I think, we go home, after the journey.

W.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
What is the Soul Group?

The soul group is a specific energy family within which a spirit has chosen to commit itself to. The spirit will form its roots deep within this soul group over millions of years in human understanding. Each spirit within the same soul group will have a distinct direction of purpose, of aspiration and intention that mirrors one another, which enables a bond like no other. The bond in fact is so deep and intimate that the love felt for each other has no limits as to what they would do for one another.

-Sparrow

I am not quite sure why you used the term "spirit" in this context, because spirit and soul are distinctly different, and the spirit does not bond with the soul energy permanently.

They come together for a purpose, but when the purpose is over, then they typically go their separate ways. Spirits come from spirit groups, and souls from soul groups. It is possible that the spirit chooses to stay with the soul after their mission is completed, as an exercise of the free will and free choice of that spirit.

Anyway, upon the subject of soul group, I would like to know if you have any knowledge of soul lineage?

W.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Thank you, Floatsy!

Blessings!

Welcome. You're almost on 11 posts btw
Old 16-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Master
This thread is so full of beautiful words , I don't feel so much need to keep adding more right now . I add expressions in the language of form ; the energy of geometry (until such time as I am inspired to yap away again ) .

This figure was inspired by it's drawing on a print by M.C. Escher . It is made of brass sheet (circa 1978 ); is hollow, and is known as 'Three Octahedra'

Old 16-11-2014, 03:34 AM
Master
-------------- just the one more for now...................

Last edited by Swami Chihuahuananda : 16-11-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Master
QUOTE=Spirit Guide Sparrow]If such so said beliefs were indeed, and in-deed enlightened, it would express the sacred union of One-ness and harmony, through tolerance, service and sacred symbolic relationship. One cannot orchestrate the beautiful music of spirit essence without form, without language, without design; that must come through and in harmony with human nature and form. To alienate human form and nature in favour of the intangible is to renounce your own desire to exist, to express or to celebrate your existence.

Those to teach enlightenment through the dissociation with the physical expression of Self walk a path of exclusion and separation, rather than inclusion and connection. Such are teachings in their expression that one thing has greater value than another, that one status of expression is more ascended and proud than another. If all are One, there is only one true value of every-thing. The body, the being, is the celebration and the fruit of the soul. It is the chalice that holds your sacred waters of life, and the temple through which the symbolism of harmony within diversity is expressed and embodied.

-Sparrow
[/quote]

This is particularly interesting, and in alignment with ways of being that we initiated and integrated some time ago . This notion of excluding the base, physical aspects of our being is, I see, taken to an unnecessary extreme, and off on a tangent that can lead to having incomplete , inaccurate pictures of reality about Self and Spirit. How I see it, yes, it was good to discontinue certain old, self-limiting behaviors and ideas , to allow ever newer and higher aspects of Self to function here (and again, I see the perspective reversed in this context , that these changes are not old, limited self earning it's way to higher status or state, but rather Spirit Self itself operating more fully here , by it's own mechanisms) .

As long as we're in these bodies , we (most of us anyway ; I'm not sure about you, Sparrow . I know that not everything coming through a human body is necessarily human in origin and function ) still operate as human beings , as much as some wnt to try and overlkook that. I don't overlook it or let myself be defined by it. I am human, and multi-dimensional . So we adopt new ways of being , but even those who think they are excluding self are really discontinuing old ways of being and integrating new ways, and new pictures of reality that are more inclusive of self as Spirit.have the perspective of human self, even as it becomes ever more expanded. We are expanding the horizonz of what the definitions of 'human' is , as we go.

So , roundabout, disassociating from self takes us (if that's the path we choose, and end up transcending it's traps ) to a place of integration . And when wholeness and totality of self are accepted and embraced, there comes exaltation Self . But I like how you say it better

It was essential in my own life here to let go of this learned need to disaccociate from life in the hope that that would somehow lead to higher states , and cultivate love of Self . It became necessary to completely re-evaluate my approach , and embrace my life and self , with all the warts and wounds , and weirdness, and let go of these old ways of defining my self , saying "this is bad, but this is good ". To make some big leaps and understand that this is the vehicle of Spirit, and these are the tools of it's expression , and this is the time of becoming . "What's wrong with you may just be what's right with you " . That little bit of perfect paradox isn't obvious, but it's powerful. To untwist things that got tangled up in knots and see the beauty of how they were originally woven together . Parts of ourselves that we thought we needed to eliminate, may end up being precious aspects, and beautifully functioning partners in existence and expression , once the dust is blown off and they are seen clearly in the light of Spirit .

Massive Chihuahua -love bombs to all

(so much for not feeling the need to add words. This happens every time I read a few more pages in this thread . The blue words
inspire and invite connection and continuation )

Last edited by Swami Chihuahuananda : 17-11-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Master
One more now, a tabletop Merkabah, aka Stella Octangula, aka Two Tetrahedra . At it's center is a solid-faced Octahedron . Made of bronze rod and nickel silver sheet . Energize !