Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-02-2016, 08:43 AM
Master

Will the real estate agent be amenable to me continuing the lease rather than terminating?

Situation: Knight of Coins rev - this guy doesn't want to go anywhere!
NTK: Tower rev - shaking off the chaff, getting rid of what doesn't serve you. At the same time, being more aware of what your core needs and values are.
Advice: 4 of Cups. This is sitting quietly. Rather than action, inaction.

There's a mini-theme here - getting rid of things that don't work, and sitting still rather than rushing around. In the context of the question it's difficult to answer - although if changing tenants is "work", then yes, it's possible that everyone will be happier for things to stay more as they are rather than introducing big changes. Knight of Coins rev has a reputation for stagnancy/things not changing.

Oracle card: Chaos and Conflict rev. Again I (biased opinion) see this as a yes - your property manager may see it as a way out of a potential mess. Leap through the crazy and grasp what you need. Tarot clarifier - King of Cups, again, calmness amidst the crazy. Hmm I'm seeing a bit of a trend here...?

Will I be able to continue living in this house from March 20th onwards?

* Wisdom of the Oracle

Firstly, you've been ignoring multiple messages from your guides about this (Message in a Bottle rev, Breathe rev). In retrospect, I agree.

Secondly, this feels good. I look at 'The Tribe' and instantly feel like you'll be welcomed back into the fold - and they will be more warm and welcoming towards you than you currently anticipate., although there seem to be some tasks to do - Chop Wood feels to me like putting small things back in order, so this could simply refer to putting all your things back into place but also a bit of shifting around so it's ready for you and another person to live in.

What would it be like to do a tenancy transfer on the S street property?
* WOTO

Big changes and getting rid of what doesn't work for you (A change in the wind, Building Blocks rev). I also see Yang, which says "go for it!".

Looking at these cards together it sort of seems like a change was due anyway - I feel like things are due to shift in a better, lighter direction. I'm also looking at 'Yang' and wonder whether you will literally physically feel 'less burdened' by this decision.

Last edited by tealily : 14-02-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will the real estate agent be amenable to me continuing the lease rather than terminating?

Situation: Knight of Coins rev - this guy doesn't want to go anywhere!
NTK: Tower rev - shaking off the chaff, getting rid of what doesn't serve you. At the same time, being more aware of what your core needs and values are.
Advice: 4 of Cups. This is sitting quietly. Rather than action, inaction.

There's a mini-theme here - getting rid of things that don't work, and sitting still rather than rushing around. In the context of the question it's difficult to answer - although if changing tenants is "work", then yes, it's possible that everyone will be happier for things to stay more as they are rather than introducing big changes. Knight of Coins rev has a reputation for stagnancy/things not changing.

Oracle card: Chaos and Conflict rev. Again I (biased opinion) see this as a yes - your property manager may see it as a way out of a potential mess. Leap through the crazy and grasp what you need. Tarot clarifier - King of Cups, again, calmness amidst the crazy. Hmm I'm seeing a bit of a trend here...?

Will I be able to continue living in this house from March 20th onwards?

* Wisdom of the Oracle

Firstly, you've been ignoring multiple messages from your guides about this (Message in a Bottle rev, Breathe rev). In retrospect, I agree.

Secondly, this feels good. I look at 'The Tribe' and instantly feel like you'll be welcomed back into the fold - and they will be more warm and welcoming towards you than you currently anticipate., although there seem to be some tasks to do - Chop Wood feels to me like putting small things back in order, so this could simply refer to putting all your things back into place but also a bit of shifting around so it's ready for you and another person to live in.

Feedback

I CAN STAY, I CAN STAY!

Reading #2: I got 'Exchanging Gifts' as an overall card for that reading (neglected to mention) and thought at the time that they'd let me in, but may ask for a bit more security (eg signing on for a 12-month lease rather than month-to-month). As it is, boom - I'm allowed to stay, but they want to process the transfers and new lease within the next fortnight. I'm cool with this :)
Old 15-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Master

Q: I've just put a lease transfer ad up - will I be able to find someone to transfer the lease to this week?

Time frame? tick

* Fountain Tarot
4 of Swords rev, 8 of Coins rev, 7 of Coins rev

I'm finding this entertaining because almost all tarot questions are to do with "gaining" things. Getting a promotion, getting a new job, getting a new relationship, succeeding with various goals, etc etc. I feel like a total newbie when it comes to goals that involve getting rid of things

4 of Swords rev is all about getting up and moving on; 8 of Coins rev feels like someone is deliberately undoing a project already in play (perhaps I need to edit my ad), 7 of Coins rev is about not holding on - I'm seeing him pick up coins and put them back down again.

All of this suggests to me that it may be possible, but I may need to sweeten the pot a little. Let's clarify this further.

Q: Is it wise for me to increase the financial incentive on the S street property if I wish to find someone to transfer the lease to this week?

Situation: Page of Cups rev. This the card of disappointment and suggests right off the bat that this action is likely to disappoint you. I'm just seeing lots of disillusionment here - although this could also refer to how you feel :( Clarifier - The Emperor. OKAY. Manning up Vs having a pouty lower lip like a child. This one's clear - yes it's a good idea even though you feel awful about it. Remember, a fast transfer is a good transfer!

Need to know: 6 of Cups. This card literally depicts one person offering a gift to another. It's a lovely card that suggests yes, it may be possible to pull this off sweetly and gently. This process could be easier than you think, although you just need to get over the emotional hump first. I'm also noting that this exchange happens within a 'bubble', meaning the more money you put into the pot, the "further" away all this happens for you, so if you want a fast hands-off exchange, this looks positive.

Advice: 10 of Swords. This is a card of endings and being floored. I'm seeing the figure be pinned to the ground with though - this immediately suggests to me that you are in anguish over all your commitments. OR you may also be less free to move as you currently suspect. Clarifier - King of Coins, who thinks about money.

Hrm this one is confusing. Although from a distance, seeing both Emperor and King of Coins on the table, this is suggestive that the more easily you keep the emotion and thought out of it, and keep it strictly as a business transaction, the better.

Oracle cards: The Fates + Flexible rev. This is now suggesting to me that things will be as they are meant to be, and there's not actually that much you can do to change it. I'm wondering now if you will be unable to do a tenancy transfer and are forced into some kind of break lease term.

Q: Will I be permitted to seek a tenancy transfer for the S street property?

Situation: Ace of Coins rev. Uh-oh, this feels like they will be holding you back.

Need to know: 2 of Coins rev - things falling out of your control! More uh oh!

Advice: 7 of Wands, which says "don't give up" in the face of adversity. Hermit rev says "go back and revisit the fine print" so these two are suggesting there may be another option you need to look into.

Oracle cards. Time for a Nap rev says you are EXHAUSTED - you want this done and over. A Change in the Wind gives me the impression that the real estate agent thinks you are an idiot/a significant cause of frustration, however I still feel like she will forward the appropriate forms to you and you will be able to go through with this. Fortunately they're a small company and you're unlikely to deal with them again...
Old 16-02-2016, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Q: Will I be permitted to seek a tenancy transfer for the S street property?[/b]

Situation: Ace of Coins rev. Uh-oh, this feels like they will be holding you back.

Need to know: 2 of Coins rev - things falling out of your control! More uh oh!

Advice: 7 of Wands, which says "don't give up" in the face of adversity. Hermit rev says "go back and revisit the fine print" so these two are suggesting there may be another option you need to look into.

Oracle cards. Time for a Nap rev says you are EXHAUSTED - you want this done and over. A Change in the Wind gives me the impression that the real estate agent thinks you are an idiot/a significant cause of frustration, however I still feel like she will forward the appropriate forms to you and you will be able to go through with this. Fortunately they're a small company and you're unlikely to deal with them again...
Feedback

So I am indeed able to seek out a tenancy transfer. Not sure about the Ace and 2 of Coins rev - perhaps this is about money going away? (because they sort of say "no growth/on hold" and "things falling out of your hands" to me).

I am indeed exhausted and the change came through this morning - have the required paperwork now. Just need a tenant! :)
Old 16-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Master

Q: Will I find someone willing to take over the S street lease tonight?
(I have two parties coming to view)
* Wisdom of the Oracle

Situation: Happy happy rev. Uh oh! This instinctively feels like a no, however the literal card meaning is also to "cheer up". I'm wondering if I don't find someone tonight, but that it will still work out soon. Clarifying card - Clean It Up, which says someone wants more maintenance to be done!

Need to know: Thinker. More thinking and planning required. Why is this not transferring? Yang - do something about it!

Advice: Between worlds - moving onto something better.

Hmmmmmmm

Repeating but with Tarot:
* Fountain Tarot

Situation: 3 of Swords rev. YES! This is a heart thawing - feel all that worry and anxiety dripping away.
Need to know: 3 of Cups. YES! Again, this is a cup of jubilation and celebration. With three cups in the mix I think the apartment will go to a couple (but both parties viewing tonight are couples, so...)
Advice: The Star. This is a very promising card that again says YES and says to celebrate :)

Q: Will I find someone willing to take over the S street lease by the end of this week?
* Wisdom of the Oracle (but wondering if Tarot is better for these specific questions)

All the Glitters rev - "ooh, all this money and resources! But I don't want it."
NTK: Mending - putting things to rights (maintenance?)
Advice: Come to the Edge rev - take more risks.

Let's see which worked better! About to leave now for first viewing :O
Old 16-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Master

Well, couple #1 have just taken themselves out of the running (too far away from new work contract) but another one due soon...!

Edit: noooo it looks like they are a no show

Edit: Ah, they were just late and we had a communication glitch! The guy is very keen, now he's just showing his partner and said he'll get back to me within 1.5hrs.

Edit: Most excellent news, SF lurkers! couple #2 are VERY keen (to the point of wanting to hand over a cash holding deposit on the spot). They'll start wiring money over to me tomorrow, and hopefully we can get this wrapped up asap.

Last edited by tealily : 16-02-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 17-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Master

GRR so said tenant was 'willing' to take it over but they have ghosted. I'm now wondering if I need to tweak the ad further to encourage someone else to take it.

Q1: Can I rightly assume that R & E have chosen to withdraw interest in taking over the S street property?
* Reached for Fountain Tarot, but Wisdom of the Oracle peeped up

Situatiopn: Unfinished Symphony rev, hidden influences To Be Fair rev. Together these two cards say "unfinished" and "unfair"/poor outcome, so yes I would say it's wise to act on assuming they've pulled out.

Need to know: Fates rev + hidden influence Regeneration. So this is 'bad news' for me but as a hidden influence... perhaps they're in a stronger financial situation than previously aware or found something better.

Advice: Time for a Nap rev - I know I know, I'm exhausted! Hence why I want this settled fast. Clarifying card - no place like home rev, yes I know, I'm not settled yet and want this settled ASAP. gah.

So at this point, I'm thinking these guys won't take over the lease. I now want to know a) whether it's likely I'll be able to finalise a tenancy transfer by the end of this week, and if not, b) what I need to do to make this happen.

Q2: Will I be able to finalise a tenancy transfer for the S street property by the end of this week?
* Fountain Tarot

Situation: 8 of Swords rev, the card of liberation. YES! I WANT OUT! So theoretically, this is a good card for me. The lease is literally like a noose around my neck and I want out.

Need to know: King of Cups. I need to find a way to stay calm... or at least, be calmer amidst the storm. It's a bit rocky.

Advice: 9 of Cups and Temperance. This is "wish" and "patience" combined. I had 'The Star' pop up recently - another wish card - do I need to start wishing on stars? >.<

Likely outcome: 2 of Wands rev - this to me is a 'dropping down' card. Clarifying card: The Sun. Okay, this is looking positive.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Master

Q: Will the property manager for S street approve R&E's application?
* WOTO

Approve: Happy happy rev, so not happy?
Reject: Go the Distance.

Looking at these two, it's suggested she's not happy with their application and would rather hang out for someone else.

* Fountain Tarot
Accept: The Lovers.
Reject: Death rev.

In stark contrast, this is a VERY strong yes. As my own personal science experiment, it is starting to look as if tarot is better for this sort of residential/financial type question, or maybe it's a matter of getting to know my oracle deck better.

Q: Will the S street property manager approve R&E's application TODAY?
* Fountain Tarot

Situation: Ace of Swords - this to me is a YES and at time of card pull it felt like something around 2-3pm.
Need to know: 5 of Coins rev - yes yes, giving these people a home to live (they're currently staying with friends, so homeless!)
Advice: The Fool rev. Don't go doing anything risky. I was considering calling her today and asking if she minded if I sent some backup applications in the event R&E's application was rejected, but sounds like we may have a positive result so going to see if anything comes through this afternoon first. Have two viewings booked and would LOVE to cancel them.
Old 18-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Master

Quote:
What would it be like to do a tenancy transfer on the S street property?
* WOTO
Big changes and getting rid of what doesn't work for you (A change in the wind, Building Blocks rev). I also see Yang, which says "go for it!".
Looking at these cards together it sort of seems like a change was due anyway - I feel like things are due to shift in a better, lighter direction. I'm also looking at 'Yang' and wonder whether you will literally physically feel 'less burdened' by this decision.

Big changes - tick, getting rid of what doesn't work for me, BIG TICK, Yang - a very high energy expenditure!

Otherwise in general, happy to report that the tenancy transfer form has just been signed and my rental balance paid! YAY!!

So basically all the cards above were right, except for some of the oracle readings for yes/no - Tarot was generally able to offer greater accuracy (more specificity? Greater vocabulary?).

The 'Time for a Nap rev' card was probably referring more to me, in hindsight. Once I rested up and chilled out a bit, things moved far more quickly as I was able to be more trusting with prospective tenants, who in turn probably responded better to a chill outgoing tenant.

EDIT: It's not over yet. The property manager has been insistent that the only form I needed to sign was a bond transfer form, however my name is on the lease and therefore I'm still legally liable for anything that goes on in new pad. Chasing this up tomorrow morning.

Last edited by tealily : 18-02-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Master

SO my housemate has started applying to other properties. So what I want to know is, when will I have to start looking for a replacement (because I have all kinds of shizz going on this semester).

Will my housemate IP's application for a property today be successful?

* WOTO
Sit: Imagine rev; this kind of says no, as if he's not setting his sights high enough or for some reason it's uninspired.
NTK: By the Book - BUT he did things conventionally. (which is weird because that's not the impression I received). Things also look very procedural at this point - processes, things the real estate agent is probably doing to tick things off etc.
Advice: Round and Round. HMM! This card sort of suggests no, or there will be some issues in the process. This card says "circular" rather than a flat-out success.
Likely outcome: Yin rev - this card looks like desperately seeking feedback re: the lease application, which suggests to me potentially that it won't be successful and he'll be left hanging.

* Fountain Tarot
Sit: 2 of Wands rev - instantly this one looks as if it slips out of his fingers. I'm wondering if it will go to someone else.
NTK: Page of Coins rev - the card of de-commitment. Since he's already applied, this makes me think that it's a no-go, and the real estate agent may not even look at his application (which makes sense if it's already gone to someone else).
Adv: 9 of Coins - this one seems to say to housemate IP, continue to sit still and keep ear to the ground, as advertisements for future properties will still pop up in the future.