Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-07-2014, 09:06 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
So you received a confirmation through that command. It appears you manifest your intent rather fast too.Yes this is because I have studied and gained awareness that right now is the moment where awareness manifests into alignment of perception, and so being aware right now of my energies see the direct manifestation of this awareness. Now is the time, and yet the word now is a word that expands as you gain awareness of what now is, and what is happening within it. It;`s all happening now! As this shows your intention to create your own reality in this way is quite a powerful tool that you can utilize in ways where it supports the nature of this reality in some way. I understand that this thread is about you finding it hard to walk spiritually tall and shrinking down in the face of others who cannot see, but this does show you that sometimes those things that we do intend and that are in alignment with the whole can often transpire. In other words their is a path and focus available to you if you reach deeper and find that path, let go of the this rejection feeling and open to the receiving fully to find a pathway for you to share you gifts in some way.Yes i agree and thankyou, this comment that i read last night, helped me enter into the direction you point put and I am beginning to open the path to helping the world in further ways, as well as having the knowingness needed, the power, to do so. Although I have made great changes in the world already, I have been lax, lazy, and self-important, following often the changes that are best for me, and not always thinking of what is best for the whole, (so long as I am part of a whole, and not alone.)

edit, btw the way SW, I saw the awareness form in you as it did, and saw that you could see this in me, saw you seeing me!! I love that when i write or think about writing a post, i can see the reactions of my actions, my consciousness, and how people think and form judegements, as i am making the awareness myself. very cool, and great to see other;s seeing. thanks
Old 22-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
See the bolded statements above for my responses.

Thank you Somium, I really really appreciate it

I think I will have to work on this for some years
Old 22-07-2014, 09:12 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Somnium, I feel you need to try and see yourself from the point of view of the world that you believe is hostile towards you and is persecuting you. I recognise now that I'd have been very close-minded to think this way, but if I'd read this thread a year ago I'd have thought you needed psychiatric help - as I say, I'm not saying that would be a correct judgment, but that's the result of the culture I grew up in, it is, as you say yourself, a very doubting culture and it favours logic and reason over faith and intuition. And it's evolved that way because people grew suspicious of religion and spirituality, because some very cynical individuals and organisations exploited them to further their own agendas - and religion was tarnished by association, and people hear stories like yours and they roll their eyes. I know it's tough to hear, and this is a big spiritual cliché I know, but everything IS at it is and should be.

So I think you need to look at others with fresh eyes, and not see them as enemies who persecute you - that wouldn't be very Christ-like, would it? If i did as you suggested then I would be denying hte reality tha tis truly before me, people do persecute and they did persecute Jesus, to not see them as doing this, is to not see the essence of their true actions.Jesus was nailed to a cross and what did he say? 'Forgive them, for they know not what they do.' Not, as he could have felt justified in saying, 'why do they persecute me so, I'm just trying to help them?' I'm not criticising you, I can perfectly understand why you'd feel that way, but judgment of others hurts you above all else. So when you look at other people, sense them as the presence that animates flesh and bone, and not their judgments about you, not their feelings about you, and not their physical form itself.I see what is within them, and so when they have judgements of me, I see the energy directly, like reading their bodies, their consciousness, and i see their will and intent directly. I can ignore what I see, or i can suspend any feeling within me usually but i cant deny it and say it is not there when i see it and experience it. My problem at the moment is carrying their negative energies with me.

Forget about trying to save the world, or telling people how to save themselves - you have to accept that they are most likely not in the right frame of mind to truly hear what you're saying. Lead by example instead, live to serve others, and rediscover your love for your fellow man. When I see that they are not in the right mind to move into another view, or state, then I build that pathway into that state, beginning slowly, or i force my awareness into them so that i connect to them, and in this state they see as i see, and know as i know.

see bolded statements above for my responses.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:23 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Let them hurt themselves. It's their mistakes to make. Their journey.

Not in every state. When i look at the judgements I make of people, i reap what I have sown, and form from the sacred unlimited infinite potential of reality a cursed form. When i seek for the greatness and perfection of God, a reality that is in everything all around me, omnipresent, then i can see into the hearts and minds of men as God. Then the world in that place is no longer the cursed form of evil I have come to know but the form of God all around me, and in everyone, because I seek God, and not man, and not myself and what i know, but i seek God and what God knows. I weep to God in this state because I see that i have sought not Him but my fellow man and myself. And last night i cried to God and said to him why pray alone to you in secret and deny my fellow man the eyes to see, and why do i seek even to be with my fellow man when you say to seek only you.. Dear God I have found you everywhere because then in that state I sought you only, and gave you my trust and power.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:25 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Let them hurt themselves. It's their mistakes to make. Their journey.

Well its everything and nothing really together at the same time. It is creation and destruction, it is omnipresence, it is God. but for those who flee from God I call it Infinity. And yes it is aware, aware of all.

In the totality of everything and nothing, you can cast alone the painting, you can cocreate together between people, or youc an enter into someone else`s painting without effecting it.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:31 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I have often wondered, How enlightenment ,awakening..whatever, can be so illuminating if it sets one apart from others (the masses), Surely that would engender a sense of isolation along with anything percieved as beneficial.

Then , sometimes, ofcourse the enlightened ones seem to have a need to communicate their divine message with the masses that they seem to regard themselves as separate and apart from.

This whole business of awakening and becoming enlightened seems on the face of it to be fraught with contradictions.

Unless my understanding of it , as well it might be, is skewed.

All motion requires separation. So that one way can split into two, so that you can be yourself, and find a way that is apart from my own, and grow into your own life and choice. Making two things instead of just one. Without separation we would have no motion, no time, no direction. There would be no tomorrow, no future, and you would never change, grow, learn, never live or die, and live again in another way. It takes both unity and separation to create the totality of life and death, freewill and choice. With only one way you would be me, and not be free to find your own way, your own self. And yet through connection we can meet, and share, and you can see my way, and i can see and enter your way. And collectively we can learn, expand, and create maps with infinite number of destinations, destinations that would not exist without separation. I would never have been able to discover for myself my own spiritual journey, to leave the ones that sought to hold and trap me, and I would captive only in that way.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:54 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I had to shrink down just to get here. The locals (Earthlings) did their best to pile on the abuse (out of fear of me being different I think). I am on a journey to find ways to express all of who I am. It's not easy in this environment. I have access to many other lifetimes, it has never been easy. In a sense I envy your spiritual friends out there but I also wonder if you are seeing how they live where they are.I am glad you can relate in some ways to me.
I have come to accept everyone is where everyone is. What they do may be painful for you to watch but that is on you not them. They are on their own journey, can you not accept them as they are? Despite the corrosive nature of humans, it is YOU that that causes your torment. In the Buddhist sense, your attachment is causing the suffering. Why do you interfere with the development of humans? for the same reason that you are doing the same thing as I, to share your point of view and your understanding to others. in this way we come together and grow collectively.What makes you think they need or want your help?When I was taught how to be free and how to expereince all the miracles i can now do, i did not really know i needed help, and at first thought i didn;t, but later i saw and am greatful beyond words that these beings taught me what i now know. If it weren;t for their help and awareness I would never had done and grown into what i am today, and that is something i can be thankful for, as well as something that i can contribute to make others lives better, and more aware. They didn't lock you up so much because you were different, they locked you up because you were trying to make them different.No, it is the opposite, and if you read my post you will see that they lock peopl eup just for having magical thinking, or for saying that they have special abilities, telepathiy, magic, telekinesis etc. They lock them up and drug them! THEY try to change YOU. THEY try to force YOU. Why do you think they call it dis-order, because you are creating disorder, to their order, to their control. They ask you can you control other people, and ofcaurse i say no. Can i be who I really am!!

The issue of why not leave versus stay in the world of humans is at the core of where you are not seeing clearly. Really, what is holding you here? There are so many beings out there, why do you insist on interacting with these? You could go hide with them, but your issue will follow you. Unless you are very sure this is your last lifetime, you may as well figure it out here and ‘now’. Remember, you don’t have to be of the world to be in the world.Why do I attack the tyrants of the world, the demonic forms of knowledge that harm us and my brothers and sisters, why do i seek to open their eyes to see as i do, the answer is simple really because i have compassion and understanding, and I love them in my heart, and do not want them to suffer as I have suffered. I want them to find the Infinite power that is within them, and all around them, the choice they too have, as I have found within myself. I was born in this world, of this species and they are of my kind. We share the same potential. I do not hold you view of reincarnation and an endless cycle of the same thing, but use my death for its true purpose to let go, to TRANSCEND to form a new way. You ask how do you transcend, well for starters let go, and do not keep intending the same thing over again with your life`s will and intent. You trap yourself in the cycle.

FYI: if you could remind me how to transcend I would appreciate it.
see statement above.

see above bolded statements for my response.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:00 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
edit, btw the way SW, I saw the awareness form in you as it did, and saw that you could see this in me, saw you seeing me!! I love that when i write or think about writing a post, i can see the reactions of my actions, my consciousness, and how people think and form judegements, as i am making the awareness myself. very cool, and great to see other;s seeing. thanks

OH cool...I love this...we might be twins..lol..

And as for being lazy,lax and self important.. just remember their is a time for all things..including YOU...:)
Old 22-07-2014, 10:09 PM
somnium

Last edited by Gracey : 22-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:14 PM
silent whisper

Last edited by Gracey : 22-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.