Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Anima, you are not following my wish that is coming out of love
Let older Seka tell you stop the conversation, I need your wisdom on my new thread.. ljub ljub

I only saw your wish after I posted. Very well. I said all that I meant to say anyway, I was just sharing my opinion, didn't want to create any hostile enviroment. Peace and love here everyone.

Anima
Old 22-11-2010, 04:09 PM
17 yrs of separation

Hostile !? you are nothing but light sweetypie. Love
Old 23-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Master

I am in agreement with psychoslice on this debate about TF's and SM's and I see him completely differently than what anima wrote about him. I do not wish to put words in his mouth, but I do not think he has anything against romantic love and expressing love towards another. He was just merely stating that the priority is to find the love within oneself first, then to look to another to express that love with who has also found the love within themselves. When there is a large number of men and women who can fit this criteria of finding the love within, then there are many candidates who can qualify as a "soulmate" not just one unique person in the whole universe.

Unfortunately, not many have found the love within themselves so when it happens between those who have, it must feel like "she is the one for me! my soulmate! my twin flame!"

The whole concept of "soulmates" IMO is not so much in finding that one "individual" but of reaching that level of spirituality that psychoslice speaks of and to be able express the love he speaks of with another who is at the same level. Its about what is within, not who you are with.

He was addressing the mentality of "there is only one prince/princess in the world that can fulfill me and we need to find each other to complete each other, make a lifetime committment and live happily ever after". Nothing wrong with it if that is your desire and level, but I must say that I find that very quaint and naive as well.

The only exception to this I can see is if 2 souls agree before coming to this life to experience love and spend their lives together but I dont feel this happens often. If this is the case, I believe that they will not have a difficult time finding one another and re-incarnate appropriately to make it happen. To obsess about searching for your TF or your SM is exactly that, an obsession.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:05 AM
17 yrs of separation

Its about what is within, not who you are with.
"- That's beautiful

"'To obsess about searching for your TF or your SM is exactly that, an obsession
And I just thought I wasn't crazy, now I find out I am . Crazy or not, that is the question.
'
Old 23-11-2010, 12:14 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
all these theories...where the heck do you come up with these? You guys are so full of fluffing up each others tf feathers that everything else beyond it is totally invisible. You don't seem to want to see beyond it or at least open your mind to other possibilities...IMO....but then, who am I to want to pass on what I learnt from my own experience.
There is no victim outside of the one you make yourself.
Bah...I'm outta here.....cheers

Peace Out!
Old 23-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Its about what is within, not who you are with.
"- That's beautiful
'

Thanks

Quote:

"'To obsess about searching for your TF or your SM is exactly that, an obsession
And I just thought I wasn't crazy, now I find out I am . Crazy or not, that is the question.

No you are not crazy. I was talking about those who havent yet met their TF or SM and are obsessed with finding them, not those who have already met and are separated. 17, I would still however, in your case, highly recommend clearing out any negativity and pessimism you still may have and finding that love within if you havent already instead of longing for your love.

Im sure that wonderful guy you met long ago is doing the same thing now. If you both have that connection, you will feel each others vibes on the rise and go even higher and reconnect sooner. Thats the best thing the both of you can do for now.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:22 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
I am in agreement with psychoslice on this debate about TF's and SM's and I see him completely differently than what anima wrote about him. I do not wish to put words in his mouth, but I do not think he has anything against romantic love and expressing love towards another. He was just merely stating that the priority is to find the love within oneself first, then to look to another to express that love with who has also found the love within themselves. When there is a large number of men and women who can fit this criteria of finding the love within, then there are many candidates who can qualify as a "soulmate" not just one unique person in the whole universe.

Unfortunately, not many have found the love within themselves so when it happens between those who have, it must feel like "she is the one for me! my soulmate! my twin flame!"

The whole concept of "soulmates" IMO is not so much in finding that one "individual" but of reaching that level of spirituality that psychoslice speaks of and to be able express the love he speaks of with another who is at the same level. Its about what is within, not who you are with.

He was addressing the mentality of "there is only one prince/princess in the world that can fulfill me and we need to find each other to complete each other, make a lifetime committment and live happily ever after". Nothing wrong with it if that is your desire and level, but I must say that I find that very quaint and naive as well.

The only exception to this I can see is if 2 souls agree before coming to this life to experience love and spend their lives together but I dont feel this happens often. If this is the case, I believe that they will not have a difficult time finding one another and re-incarnate appropriately to make it happen. To obsess about searching for your TF or your SM is exactly that, an obsession.

SeaZen....SeaZen....SeaZen........i am a 43yr old woman who until january of this year never believed in the concept of soulmates & didn't even know what a twin flame was. i am a married woman & in the past, led a very 'colourful' life so naive i certainly am not!!!
in january i 'connected' with someone on such an immense spiritual level that the experience near on drove me insane. we both recognised one another instantly & the mind meld was so strong we could finish each others sentences & when chatting on the net we would type the same sentence at exactly the same time.
i wasn't looking for him & he wasn't looking for me so how is that explained???
Old 23-11-2010, 01:39 AM
17 yrs of separation

Negativity and pessimism ? Well dude I am suffering for 17 yrs I think I am doing darn well. And that is why I am here to get even better. Otherwise I would be in shrink's office which is in Canada not covered by our universal medicare BTW, they charge 250 to 500 CAN dollars for tiny hourly session. And they give you rarely something to write home about. And for those who haven't found SM FM whatever what is wrong in yearing and are hoping as to find that bliss? That is not an obsession, that is a preparation for Love. I think Deb said it all. Rest my case. When did my beatiful record viewer thread turn into this? Oh I know when Pshycos joined Just kidding luvz anyways

A question:
Have you ever experienced carmic unconditional love for a woman? Have you ever ever really really really loved a woman (B Adams-Canada)
Old 23-11-2010, 02:05 AM
17 yrs of separation

beautiful thank you UltraV
Old 23-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
We go on about it because these things are our experience, and even though we are not neccessarily stuck on labels, some of the theories we read about it resonate deeply within our souls. Why do you have so many problems with it when some of us have even come to the same realisations through our soul connection experiences? The theory of soulmates and twinflames is not even contradictory to what you are saying - I actually agree with you and enjoy your posts, but it is like a half of the story. Moving into yourself and realising we are all one does not mean suddenly your soul connection doesn't matter - it can still teach you lessons, give you gifts and nurture your soul. How can YOU say when it is "done", when we have learned everything from it that we could? Besides, one of the things in this connection is unconditional love that never ends, and even if lessons are learned, it is something people can enjoy, and something that can bring more light to lives around them and universe in general. Bottom line is, both are imporant, and pushing too much towards only one thing creates disbalance, I believe. One may open your soul to the other, but they can coexist.

Didn't people, me included, already explain this in lengths to you? What keeps you coming back to this forum? I think you tell yourself that your posts may help people concentrating too much on soul connections, but most of the time you come across as a man disappointed in love outside yourself, so you generalise the soul connections we found with other people as obsessive and unhealthy. It is a tough experience, but just because you can't understand it beyond it being an obsession, doesn't make it "wrong" - it makes us grow. It's like you use spirituality as an excuse for romantic isolation, and like you're drawn to the soul connection concept, but you wish it wasn't important to ANYONE because you didn't find it yourself. You're entitled to your own version of happiness and choices, but so are we, and posting like this is like constantly telling us we can't be happy this way. I'm sorry if I am wrong about you, but this is what I sense.

Besides, what is wrong in enjoying romantic love with the other person additionally to the other stuff, if we wish so? What is wrong about wishing to be a mother? I am kinda insulted that you suggest it is only a matter of animalistic urges I can't control. I personally feel like I am supposed to nurture a soul into this world, and like I am supposed to grow from the experience. And just because something is human nature doesn't make it low. We are in this world as HUMANS, and not only to learn spiritual gifts and embrace our spiritual nature, but also to experience life, and I think that if you're not passionate about living and how beautiful this world can be, you aren't trully experiencing it right. Just my opinion.

Best regards,

Anima
Hi Anima, I think you have a point but your completely missing the point that I have been pointing to all along, of course there is nothing wrong with being with your so called soul or twin partner, all I am saying is don't stop there, don't keep building a story about how madly in love you are and all the other story's I hear on SF. This supposedly is your ticket to true Awakening, if its not then their not your true so called soul or twin partner, their just like everyones else's partner. You yourself may be a genuine partner and what I have to say may not be for you, so if this is true why would you want to attack what I say or defend your believe system, wouldn't you want others here to have some understanding of what the true meaning behind these partners are ?, that they will over come their necrotic ideas of their partner and move onto their Realization of why they have meant in the first place. If you don't like it or not we are still animals and we still have our animal instincts, they maybe more refined and a lot more emotion attached but there still instincts. Realization is when we Awaken to our true SELF, this SELF is found to be the same SELF as everyone else's, what I am saying is when this clicks within you, then the story that brought you together, the story of twin and soul partners has served its purpose. Now if you have read carefully what I have said you will see that i never said that you should leave each other and become a hermit, which if that is what you want then there is nothing wrong with that also, but of course you can stay together but now as I have said over and over, you are now true lovers, not together to just achieve something, thats already been achieved, you are now together because you both have nothing to take but to only give.