Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Sangress

edit

Quote:
Sangress, I am already compiling such an article and hope to post it within the hour for comments

Looks like we dont need to lift a finger. hah.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Master

Okay, here you go. Some of this stuff is almost right out of Earthatic's mouth, other parts are obviously Sangress, but none of it is cut and paste. You will probably both feel that I have omitted many things, and I am certain that if I just dragged all the statements of this thread together it would be a much longer text. It would also be rather contradictory. I challenge you guys, all of you, to correct what factual errors you can find in what I actually wrote and maybe, just maybe, we can end up with something resembling a consensus.

-------------------

Energy Vampires

1. An energy vampire is a being, human or spiritual, that has an energy deficiency and constantly needs to refill it from external sources in order to maintain their lifeforce. The cause of the deficiency is possibly an energy imbalance or holes in the energetic field, but there are many theories of this just like with many common psychological illnesses. This energy can not be harvested from the normal Universal and elemental sources, for reasons unknown. Energy can be drawn from both human and spiritual beings, with or without their knowledge, and also from crystals. Crystals will however be so thoroughly depleted that they are destroyed within a short timespan; whether this goes for ALL crystal types remains to be tested. It is also untested as to whether the crystals can be reloaded fast enough to remain whole. Human beings will replenish their energy losses over an undefined timespan.

2. As the energy vampire's need is metaphysical, a being who has not yet become aware of their psychic side may find that they are unconsciously tapping their surroundings for energy. Once they reach a more aware stage and learn how to control this tapping, it becomes a moral issue where they draw it from. A tapping can reasonably be considered a hostile act if it is done in order to weaken the target or if the tap lasts long enough to change the target's wellbeing. Staying away entirely from tapping is a painful and eventually suicidal act. But even as the urge becomes controllable the need remains strong and tapping can still happen accidentally, typically if the energy vampire loses concentration or self control in a moment like a physical scuffle or even a pleasant sexual encounter.

3. To an energy vampire, some energies are more beneficial than others and some are downright fatal. Universal energy seems to be very bad, as well as energy from certain crystals. Serpentine and other green crystals that are beneficial for the heart chakra has been reported to be unpleasant.

4. An energy vampire draws energy from another being by sapping it from their energy body. The ideal target is in an emotional state of upheaval, since this increases the target's energy for the moment. The type and cause of the emotional state is irrelevant. Such an emotional state can be provoked, by starting an argument or fight or simply by a provoking stare. Possibly also by starting a flirt, with a radiant smile or look or otherwise? A prolonged emotional upheaval is in itself sapping a person's energies so it is only at the starting peak that this upheaval is of use to the energy vampire. Signs of being tapped MAY include feeling that the stare is hypnotic. On the metaphysical level the attack may look like an attaching 'cable' or limb.

5. The default protection from energy vampires is to keep up a protective shield/bubble preferably of Universal energy. If you are under direct attack, emotional detachment and general calmness helps. A more aggressive defense can be to take energy from the vampire instead, or sever the attaching limb. There are also other ways.

-----------------
I have not included any judgement of those who are born as energy vampires per se, only a few brief words about the choices they make as individuals. I consider energy vampires by group as beings with an illness, and not good or bad by nature any more that people born with other illnesses.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Seeker

How would one use universal energy to erect a shield around themselves? Why is universal energy insufficient for these beings to use as "food". That may be answered already in the thread so just ignore it if its been gone over.

What if you are under attack constantly, still remain calm, peacful and happy, and still they (a large group of spirits) are able to stay attached to you? What type of beings would be able to handle good happy energy and peace and calmness, but still being an energy vampire?

What kind of energy should be used to sever this type of attachment? Is the vampire only looking for negative emotional energy, or will they like love and happiness too?
Old 25-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma111
How would one use universal energy to erect a shield around themselves?

This is the only question of yours that I can answer, at last in how I do it. Summon white energy from Above, visualise yourself as an energy being, then visualise a white bubble around yourself out of that Above energy. I could be entirely wrong, of course.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
this isn't the right place for you. Everyone is entitled to post here
You contradicted yourself.

I do not mind him posting. But an energy vampire with moderate skills would probably be posting with the intention of feeding off you.

With everyone properly warned, I'm out of this thread. I have enough problems with leeches as it is.
Old 25-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here is the take I have on it....

What is a Psychic Vampire ?

The name Psychic Vampire isgiven to a person that is perceived totake our energies . It may not be obvious at first one is being drained or for some notunderstood one is being drained. Likethe physical Vampire they work on much the same principal its an attack and it takes energy from one. Just not in theform of blood is all.

How to detect this is notalways easy. One will fill tired (drained) , one might notice the drain is more obvious when your in the company of the one you think might be theVampire. Some trains of thought go tothis only being possible is the one being the victim of a Psychic Vampire has in some way let them in to be ableto connect to them . This can be done bysimply letting one’s protections down orfeeling at ease in a situation and not sensing the energy of the other. Or letting them in purposely not seeing whatthey truly want.

The Psychic Vampire will target most often is a person that hastrouble with saying NO or is more open to persuasions or more easily lead or trusting. There is a connection created that is notseen but is made in energy that binds one to the other.

How To Stop the PsychicVampire Drain

If you suspect that youhave become a victim your must become clear on that you have a role is this. You have to accept the attack happened but make sure that you truly want it to stop. In meditation make a statement like “My energyis mine and mine alone, no one can take that energy from me. I claim it as mine alone.” Nowvisualize the tie that binds you to the other. Visualize that tie being taken apart thread by thread. This might take several meditations to fully end the ties. Make sure that your clear in thought thatthis will end. When you feel this isclear from you then one will feel newenergies flow back in. Make sure toforgive yourself for this happening and accept you did not wrong. Bless andforgive the one that did this to you and yourself. ( use a blessing that fits with your faith).

Forgiveness is veryimportant. This will weaken the onedoing the acts on others.

Lynn
Old 25-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Tindra

Sangress, you wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
- There are "gaps" in their energetic vibration patterns which can only be bridged when an external energy is used. This stops their metaphysical form from dissapating at a rapid rate and rendering them into litteral non-existence.

I have noticed such gaps in my perception of reality and would very much appreciate more information about this to determine if the black frames I see are in any way related to gaps in my energetic pattern or the energetic pattern of the person(s) I am connected with.

---
Some info I have dug up that seem related:

Spatial Angle Modulation™

"Another way to picture all this, illustrated with the movie frame metaphor above, is that with the SAM quantum mind technology we will be able to alter the frame exposure rate for perceived local reality (± 40Hz), the interlude between frames (when you are entangled with all space/time), and the exposure period for both perspectives. With this new technology, you may be able to move across the "bridge to other reality systems" and integrate your experiences there.... "

Source: http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resea...le-modulation/

The Physics of Abductions By Dr. Corrado Malanga, PhD
Quantum Physics And Time Freezing

"In other words, our life would not be a continuum of situations but a long and crowded series of static imagines, which would follow one another on a hypothetical movie screen."

Source: http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/med...of-abductions/

---

At times, even while fully awake, I perceive these black frames, where the stream of consciousness is interrupted. The timing of the frames is incredibly fast, so it is not timed to my pulse. I doubt I would be able to estimate the rate. It is much like a strobe effect of nothingness.

I started noticing these black frames when I was actively sharing my mind with another and speculated that the gaps were related to that process. It might be a visual impression/representation of rate of thought. Or, it could be that those frames are involved in the process of transferring information. When I blend into to that consciousness again (dual/parallel perceptions), I sometimes get dizzy when the connection is first established and reinforced.

During more "odd" dreams, and astral vision, I am presented with images, like a slow animation and those gaps become much more noticeable.

What I am trying to figure out is if I am being drained, if I am draining someone, or if the telepathic process requires an energetic balance/blending that might cause the same phenomena.

I have so many more questions, but I will try to ask them a bit at the time. I hope I'm not going off on too much of a tangent with this.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Master

Lynn, pardon me for asking.... what is your source on this; personal experience or are you quoting? Have you seen these attachments yourself? I ask because Earthatic and Sangress both claim personal experience.

Tindra, have you had other psychics take a look at your energy system?
Old 25-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Sangress

I was going to reply to aquarian and say that I'd prefer it if she didn't direct insulting judgemental comments at me. I should not have to explain myself and if she wants to ascertain whether I am a "threat" or not, then she can do what everyone else does and read some of my posts and make up her own mind. But since shes just upped and left this thread because she assumes I'm draining all of you and am such an intense danger *rolls eyes* I suppose it doesn't matter.

(Oh and aquarian, if you happen to read this. I am actually female.)

Quote:
energy can not be harvested from the normal Universal and elemental sources, for reasons unknown.

I've heard and spoken to vamps who say that they primarily feed only on elemental sources (as well as trees) but I could sense residue ambient energy from the air (which is energy shed by peoples auras) so I think they may have been primarily feeding on lifeforce, and secondarily feeding on the elements...etc. So feeding preferences and also the kinds of reactions which energies bring (including universal energy...etc) does change with the individual although there does seem to be this odd trend with vamps and reacting badly to the energy in the metal gold (which is directly connected to universal/higher/source) though I havent actually made a poll and searched around for that, a lot of my vampiric friends experience it in the same way and know others who also do...so yeh.

Maybe wearing gold would be a new avenue of protection? I know it has worked against me on a couple of occasions.

Quote:
What if you are under attack constantly, still remain calm, peacful and happy, and still they (a large group of spirits) are able to stay attached to you? What type of beings would be able to handle good happy energy and peace and calmness, but still being an energy vampire?

What kind of energy should be used to sever this type of attachment? Is the vampire only looking for negative emotional energy, or will they like love and happiness too?

Well, from what I can tell being calm and peacefull reduces the amount of energy you produce which they can take, which may put them off and make them go to find someone else who will react in ways that are more fullfilling for them.

Energy vampires feeding preferences vary, I know about twelve who thrive on "higher" energies, but its important to know that every vamp has limitations, so more than likely the ones who take higher energies dont fare as well with lower ones (fear, rage, sadness...that kind of thing.)

Some vamps are in the middle ground of both, so they are trickier to deter.

It's important to know that controlling emotions aren't a first line of defence, it can deter some vamps when they dont get the energy they are searching for (unless they want any kind of energy) but energetic shields are definitely the way to go.

Tindra, by gaps I don't actually mean gaps in the metaphysical body or voids or anything like that (I was going to explain this earlier but it escaped me.) I mean (this is hard to explain so bare with me here) that every particle or spark of energy (whether its from an object or individual) vibrates in a pattern that is specific to their physical, energetic and mental makeup.

Some beings have a "stutter" or a gap in their vibrational pattern (I have yet to figure out whether this means that their energy litterally stops moving for a moment or isn't produced for a moment, the reasons behind it are difficult to pinpoint.)

I havent seen the gaps very often, but I have a few myself and they actually grow in intensity as the strands of energy "pull apart" under the duress of trying to bridge the gap without the appropriate elements/tools (type of energy) for the job.

This causes my energy system to kind of fall in on itself and dissapate over time as the gaps grow. The visible voids around or within a person can be a number of things, but I do think that sometimes it is actually the affect of these vibrational gaps taking affect and tearing appart an energy body.

Generally a specific kind of external energy can fill and bind to areas of a persons energy system to temporarily close the gap, but the energetic vibe still sounds and feels abnormal in the area where the gap(s) tend to form repeatedly.

I hope that made sense to you, I havent actually had to explain it properly before.

I also consider these gaps to be abnormalities around here, I haven't felt or seen another with the same issue in a long time.

This situation may well apply to you, but its a tricky thing to find the origin of. But, the black flames may well be part of your energy or aura altering itself to suit some need or situation. There are a lot of possibilities.

You can PM me if you want so that this thread doesnt derail. :)
Old 25-11-2011, 10:03 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Maybe wearing gold would be a new avenue of protection? I know it has worked against me on a couple of occasions.

I'm going to avoid commenting on some other things for obvious reasons =3, but what would you say about salt? Or even silver (never tried that one yet)