Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Seeker

Hello Holly

I am trying to understand your kind of people, spiritualists and religious fanatics. I shake my head a hundred times a day but still try to understand the crazy things people are thinking when they say the things they say. You talk of high vibrations, heightened levels of spiritual enlightenment and staying in the light, I have never understood this and will never understand it. Why is it I have had thousands of experiences of obes and astral and not once did i need to raise my levels. I do not believe in god or the thoughts of god and have never sought some magic light but yet I have light beings around me 24/7 helping me. I have invite the darkest things you can imagine into my heart, soul and body and don't even bat an eye as I tear them apart.

You seem like a smart person but maybe this is not true. I told you the reason for me writing this is only to bring them to me and this works very well. You keep responding this tells me they inside of you are asking questions.

I will help them then. I know the truth. I am himself and himself only. I became myself by becoming myself by myself not together with himself. Nothing becomes me I become everything within me. Nothing becomes something inside of me. I have pulled them all apart to become themselves only.

Holly stop asking questions this is nothing you can understand but something those you channel will.

I am not here seeking help I am here searching for them and them only.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Again a request to stop logical undersrstanding hmmmm
What is it with people asking others not to try to understand
Isnt logic the.most beautiful thing
Arent we supposed to.try understand everything
Isnt this what cause people to become fanatics ?
Not understanding and blindly following ?
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 23-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i never said it wasn't djinns responsible for " shadow people " demons " ghosts " etc etc etc
in fact i believe they are all the same thing too
what i said the name you call them and claims you make
asked for evidence
you said talk to people possessed ?
that's the best you could come out with ?

so i can safely say
you have no evidence to all your claims
but your own words
that's fine though you may believe what want
based on your words

but you cannot claim something as fact
based on your claims and words alone
those need evidence as far as i can tell you offered none

i base my beliefs on logic
which is why i kept nagging .. evidence ? prove it ? proof ?

hello Please Leave Me

Logic. Logic is not what you are doing or using. Your just playing the devils advocate and that is all. Is the universe an illusion or hologram? Did the united states land on the moon first. Is Einstein's theory of relativity fact or is their a possibility it is incorrect as new things are discovered. With nothing provable, we all could actually not exist other then in a computer simulation.

David icke calls them reptilians you call them genies, well as long as we are giving things names I will stay with sparteil it is such an easy definition and covers so much. The name sparteil was given to me from those on the other side not some man made name giving me more reason to believe them about them.

and if you were using logic you would then see this the way I do.

People who hear voices/have obes/meditate/ have sleep paralysis/believe in witch craft/ and deal in paranormal

Djinn/shadow people/ghosts/angles/faries/snakes/devils/demons
------------------------------------------------------------------
= People that deal in the paranormal will be visited by or experience demons and all these demons are involved in all these things paranormal.

when they told me that only one thing was in the veil and all these things lined up I started to believe them and understood the deeper meaning in the name sparteil. I know what they do and what they are capable of so I will stay arrogant and keep my proofs they seem more logical then fairy tale creatures.

Tell me with logic what methods would be needed to prove this to you. I tell you to read others stories of possession so you could see the truth in what I told you. If you want to find proof to something like what they told me then you will need to read thousands of threads and pages on this subject as I have.

powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I have to agree it involves being vulnerable emotionally. Although, I don't know... I've gotten mixed messages about that. Sometimes I'm told that I'm "cold" and sometimes I'm told that my emotions "ravage". I think the underlying factor is naivete and innocence. I asked once, "Out of curiosity, what attracts you to me?" Childlike - That was the response.

Also, what do children like to do? They like to play. I was told one day that I'd played a dangerous game. Admittedly, I did. Not knowingly, though. I'm very imaginative and creative. I'm a musician and a writer. Sometimes my ideas run amok, so obviously, if this entity is in tune with my thoughts, everything in my head is at its disposal, both good and bad. I have to pay attentions to the thoughts and ideas I have, especially when I get creative ideas for writing and lyrics. I believe there's power in words and thoughts, hence why I'm affected. Lately, I try to stay in the light when I write. I redirect my thoughts if they become to clouded or dark.

Also, word to the wise, maybe it's just me in my situation, but drinking alcohol is the absolute worst idea. Sobriety curbs the control. Found that out the hard way :/
Old 23-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
Again a request to stop logical undersrstanding hmmmm
What is it with people asking others not to try to understand
Isnt logic the.most beautiful thing
Arent we supposed to.try understand everything
Isnt this what cause people to become fanatics ?
Not understanding and blindly following ?

I am not requesting for anyone to stop using logical thinking, just the opposite. Your to busy tying to find answers in you head and this is not where you will find them. A proof can take an entire life time not a few passages on some forum.

You suggest that you are using logic but yet you do not understand the word. I have taken advanced classes in logic and philosophy to learn the process used to properly find facts. you use the word as a crutch to try and facilitate your lack of knowledge of the things you do not understand.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I have to agree it involves being vulnerable emotionally. Although, I don't know... I've gotten mixed messages about that. Sometimes I'm told that I'm "cold" and sometimes I'm told that my emotions "ravage". I think the underlying factor is naivete and innocence. I asked once, "Out of curiosity, what attracts you to me?" Childlike - That was the response.

Also, what do children like to do? They like to play. I was told one day that I'd played a dangerous game. Admittedly, I did. Not knowingly, though. I'm very imaginative and creative. I'm a musician and a writer. Sometimes my ideas run amok, so obviously, if this entity is in tune with my thoughts, everything in my head is at its disposal, both good and bad. I have to pay attentions to the thoughts and ideas I have, especially when I get creative ideas for writing and lyrics. I believe there's power in words and thoughts, hence why I'm affected. Lately, I try to stay in the light when I write. I redirect my thoughts if they become to clouded or dark.

Also, word to the wise, maybe it's just me in my situation, but drinking alcohol is the absolute worst idea. Sobriety curbs the control. Found that out the hard way :/

i said it before
weak mentally individuals are most likely targets
and anything add to making person
less aware or mentally aware " not spiritually "
because spirituality don't count for anything in this situation
it's how strong your mind is that counts
and alcohol limit the person mental ability for a while

btw don't give these creatures too much credit
eventually they are weak feeble fragile race of creatures
they do not hold power over anyone
unless that person was " an allowed soul " aka " vulnerable soul "

it is what we call here " light star people "
you call it there being " sensitive "
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 23-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
I am not requesting for anyone to stop using logical thinking, just the opposite. Your to busy tying to find answers in you head and this is not where you will find them. A proof can take an entire life time not a few passages on some forum.

You suggest that you are using logic but yet you do not understand the word. I have taken advanced classes in logic and philosophy to learn the process used to properly find facts. you use the word as a crutch to try and facilitate your lack of knowledge of the things you do not understand.

Powessy

am not the person here claiming things without evidence
am not the person here letting " those inside me " speak for me
and am not person when those inside me speak out talk meaningless things

am the person simply who come from that culture
and everything i say is backed up by culture reference to it
regarding those things i am not the one who is not using logic
am just guy who is telling the " original " root of those creatures folklore

i think we should cease discussion you and i
Old 23-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hello Holly

I am trying to understand your kind of people, spiritualists and religious fanatics....You talk of high vibrations, heightened levels of spiritual enlightenment and staying in the light, I have never understood this and will never understand it.

Wow that's judgemental. There you go again. Actually, I'm no spiritualist and I'm non-religious. I believe only what I experience directly and only quote from my own experiences.

The vibration of matter is now science and I never advise anyone to “stay in the light.” I believe in engaging the darkness and if you read my other recent posts you'll see I argue vociferously in defence of the individual right to do this. Most of my major transformational experiences happened in the darkness.

Quote:
Why is it I have had thousands of experiences of obes and astral and not once did i need to raise my levels. I do not believe in god or the thoughts of god and have never sought some magic light but yet I have light beings around me 24/7 helping me. I have invite the darkest things you can imagine into my heart, soul and body and don't even bat an eye as I tear them apart.

I didn't “raise my levels” to have my experiences either - which have been myriad. I don't “seek light” light simply is and I see it. I have light beings around me 24/7 too, and 24/7 awareness of them.

You're vastly underestimating my imagination and my personal experience (you seem to want a competition over who has dealt with the dark the most.)

Quote:
.I am not here seeking help I am here searching for them and them only.

I can't imagine why you're on the internet searching for beings that are allegedly inside you, but fine.

Quote:
You keep responding this tells me they inside of you are asking questions. I will help them then. I know the truth. I am himself and himself only. I became myself by becoming myself by myself not together with himself. Nothing becomes me I become everything within me. Nothing becomes something inside of me. I have pulled them all apart to become themselves only.

Holly stop asking questions this is nothing you can understand but something those you channel will.

You know no truth but your own and the very fact you can state something so arrogant proves that you haven't internalised a word I've said (which in fairness, I didn't expect you to anyway.)

There is only one being inside of me. God. And I am it.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Wow that's judgemental. There you go again. Actually, I'm no spiritualist and I'm non-religious. I believe only what I experience directly and only quote from my own experiences.

Hello Holly

The bolded line above is all I am doing. i am telling of the things I have been shown personally, from my own experiences. I know that these entities are inside of the people I call the allowed. I know that they can push thoughts and fog minds if they want. I know they will trick you every chance they can and they use your own mind to do it, they change the directions of thoughts, I call it "this and that". i know that there are only two types of entities in the veil one that is inside of you and one that is on the outside of us.

I am only returning the judgment that has been bestowed onto me.

Quote:
The vibration of matter is now science and I never advise anyone to “stay in the light.” I believe in engaging the darkness and if you read my other recent posts you'll see I argue vociferously in defence of the individual right to do this. Most of my major transformational experiences happened in the darkness.

This is when they enter. If I want to get into your souls mind It requires them to push thoughts over and over again to get into your souls mind to make you start to ask questions inside of yourself. It is like those on the outside djinn causing sleep paralysis they use vibrations in the private areas to get into your mind during sleep.

Quote:
I didn't “raise my levels” to have my experiences either - which have been myriad. I don't “seek light” light simply is and I see it. I have light beings around me 24/7 too, and 24/7 awareness of them.

You're vastly underestimating my imagination and my personal experience (you seem to want a competition over who has dealt with the dark the most.)

I am not underestimating or trying to compete with you it is the things you are saying that brings about this part of our discussion. I see the real you when you are saying this stuff not the other stuff you keep writing down.

Quote:
I can't imagine why you're on the internet searching for beings that are allegedly inside you, but fine.

I am not looking for those inside of me I am looking for those still out there. I believe that the djinn will die soon, and i also believe them to be angels that were tricked. I know when i remove the thing that holds them down in their minds they are happy but mad about the tricks used against them. I do this over and over again.

Quote:
You know no truth but your own and the very fact you can state something so arrogant proves that you haven't internalised a word I've said (which in fairness, I didn't expect you to anyway.)

There is only one being inside of me. God. And I am it.

I think we agree on this one simple line you wrote I believe only what I experience directly and only quote from my own experiences how is it in the first line you say this line and then in the last line you contradict your first thought.

As for god I do not wish to be it or him but to be myself only. I want a simple life and did not ask for this but here i am doing as they want me to to help them find their brothers and sisters. Do you know what the most asked question I have of them why me. Do you know their response "because you are the only one that can. What a mind f--- if you ask me, but this feeling is to over whelming to not try for them.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Seeker

A double post just deleted it