Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-04-2020, 10:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Visualization is a powerful tool and found in a lot of Scriptures.

I heard about this, but why Virgin Mary? My focus is Christ, yet the first statue that appeared was of Virgin Mary.

This visualisation thing is like a mix between our reality and let's say our imagination, it's like a blending in, to me, those statues were there 100% but when I looked to the right side, there was no statue there.

It's like having hallucinations but hallucinations are always a result of something, like taking drugs or having a serious mental problem, I was just walking by myself through the forest.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I heard about this, but why Virgin Mary? My focus is Christ, yet the first statue that appeared was of Virgin Mary.

This visualisation thing is like a mix between our reality and let's say our imagination, it's like a blending in, to me, those statues were there 100% but when I looked to the right side, there was no statue there.

It's like having hallucinations but hallucinations are always a result of something, like taking drugs or having a serious mental problem, I was just walking by myself through the forest.

Visualization and imagination are very different. Have a look into them it's an interesting topic.
Old 17-04-2020, 11:49 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Visualization and imagination are very different. Have a look into them it's an interesting topic.

I done a little look-see. They seem to go hand in hand
so I figure you may have a different angle on them.

Any resources or specific types of imagination and visualization
techniques you can offer up so I can understand how they are very different?

Or you can just tell us, if you want to.
Old 17-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Visualization Vs Imagination.

Visual.... ization. You form an image of something you have SEEN before.
Imagination. Your creating something in your mind that you haven't necessarily seen before.
Imagination has no limits, Visualization does.

Example

I visualize my Red Nissan Qashqai on my driveway.

I imagine my Silver Rolls-Royce with Chauffeur on my driveway.
Old 17-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I am opening this thread so that we all may share our experiences with Christ, if you met Him or had felt His presence in a way, please share with us your experience.

I'm not going to say ,that I met Jesus as though he showed himself to me, because I know better. but I will say yes, that I have met Jesus, Spiritually! because I have read his words, what he commanded ANY who wants to follow his do. Jesus said...(Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me). and (John 17:16-19 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world). therefore I'm trying my best as an imperfect human, to follow his commands and teachings. peace
Old 17-04-2020, 02:41 PM
Master
" I'm not going to say ,that I met Jesus as though he showed himself to me, because I know better. "

You don't know what your missing
Old 17-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Amazing!!!!

I saw this huge state of virgin Mary and another huge statue of Christ right when this coronavirus spread so powerfully, they were made from wood, they appeared in the middle of the forest, they were there and not there. I could only see them with my mind's eye, I was walking through the forest, when suddenly, this huge statue appeared, even now I can remember it as if it happened some moments ago. I think this is how they "talk" with us, by being present with us. Marry was looking at us and Christ was looking at the sky, Christ was on the cross. So I understand your experiences.

One experience I had was when I was driving my car one night. I looked over to my left and saw a huge silver cross in the sky. The I turned my radio to a station that was playing something like hard rock. I would look to my left every once in a while and was amazed the huge silver cross in the sky was still there. After about 30-45 minutes of this, I turned off the highway and went to a convenience store. At the store I went to the bathroom and then came out and ate a hot dog. As I left the convenience store, the huge cross was still in the sky.

Later I found out, the silver huge cross in the sky, was over the grave site of a chap back in the 1870's who wanted to build a temple on top of a small mountain and have it dedicated to the religion he thought was the religion of the 3 Wise Men in the Bible.

No body else saw the huge silver cross in the sky and in the area it originated in, there is no electricity just a small mountain with no homes nearby.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Soul Seeker

If I might be allowed to ask all who claim to be real believers and also those who just say thy have faith in Jesus.

I know you will not like the question but ---

Scriptures have Jesus saying that anyone that has even a little bit of faith or belief in him would be able to do all he did and more.

If you are a literalist, and I think you have to be to believe or have faith in a real Jesus, and you read the verses that speak to this being able to do miracles, why have you not begun your ministry so as to save this near extinction of man planet?

At no other point in time has a Jesus type ever been needed as now.

Please, if you are truly a believer or person with faith, step up and do your duty to mankind and show yourself.

Regards
DL
Old 17-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Master
So, you haven't been to a faith healer yet?

What about Reiki, etc?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Visual.... ization. You form an image of something you have SEEN before.
Imagination. Your creating something in your mind that you haven't necessarily seen before.
Imagination has no limits, Visualization does.

Example :
I visualize my Red Nissan Qashqai on my driveway.

I imagine my Silver Rolls-Royce with Chauffeur on my driveway.
imagine to have to visualize this question LOL