Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Master

In New South Wales there are 430 people in hospital and 85 people in ICU.
The hospitals are not coping with the high number of people with covid. It has become more difficult with the staff having to isolate. I know that we have a lot less people in hospital than overseas. Every day we hear about people who have died from covid.

There was a nice story on the news. People were hanging up drawings and writing positive things on walls trying to encourage people to feel better and saying we will get out of this. People were saying they liked the drawings of the primary school students. It bought a smile to peoples faces.
Old 21-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Master
That happened here, people putting positive things online, and in house windows - and that's what i'm trying to say to government - put 'positive adverts' on TV - still could happen yet, ive had a nice reply from a government minister amongst the many 100s I emailed this last week as we face winter here soon - hopefully with some sunshine as light and strength appears.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
When I have been emailing over many months regarding positive light hearted adverts going on TV - must be over a 1000 emails over 2020/1 suggesting this - well this week ive just completed sending many 100's out with my website by searching on Google for just the word 'email + town' - many companies, health places, schools and many MPs came up on the towns.

I had 3 maybe 4 MP's reply, but all but one came from a secretary saying 'thank you for presenting this etc' but we need your name and address to be able to discuss it further - so I just replied to those, thank you for your reply feel free to pass the website on, i'm busy emailing.

But I had one reply direct from a minister thanking me - and I replied you're welcome, have a good day there... So maybe, just maybe - as we are getting into herd immunity here in the UK, a little bit of steady will be nice, just to see how it goes - all this jabbing up of youngsters who have strong immune systems, just a little 'thinking time' here will be good...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-08-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
I forgot to mention - about six months ago when on my bike I seen a young man about 16 he is heading for school/college, when things were pretty intense here virus wise, I know this lad he lives very near to me - and I gave him my web address.

Some months later I seen him again in passing on my bike and he nodded as I did, then a quick chat, but he didn't seem much into talking, I thought he doesn't like my website so off I went... Well yesterday I was in the park walking with my little dog, and I seen him coming towards me - so because he seemed a bit cold towards me the last time, I kept my head down looking at my dog sniffing, and then I looked up at the last moment, and there was a beaming smile on his face.

So we said our high there's, how are you - and I asked him have you seen my website with the jokes on, that had only been added on recently, and he smiled 'yes he said' - what do you think of the jokes? alright he said....... alright I said to him, thinking to myself only alright - lol mustn't suit the younger ones, so I asked have you got any better ones as I will change them soon to brighten peoples days up as the lower light evening come about here.

He said ok, hmm we'll see - the important thing to me was he took the time to look again months later when the jokes were added, a youngster willing to learn... so I ask here as well, if anyone has some brilliant ones, send them to this thread raise the vibes in here, as long as they're decent, not too long and very funny.

Last edited by one-light : 22-08-2021 at 08:11 AM.
Old 21-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Master

That is really nice that you do that one-light encouraging people to feel better. You sound like a nice caring person.
Old 22-08-2021, 08:16 AM
Master
Thank you astralsuzy it's God's work reaching out, offering a hand sometimes - i'll be on the Astral Projection page later maybe see you there...

Old 22-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Master
I put a lot of links to this fine forum from many messages on Facebook - but one person got back to me and said i'm not comfortable giving my date of birth - and I know Facebook asks that question - but it comes to mind here anyway when so many don't seem to show ages or even a country, which is a shame as its nice to see where people come from, that should we ask DOB?

Must be a reason for it I suppose - so that's one extra that would have joined here on this wonderful forum that didn't - I said you don't have to join to view messages, and I got a reply ok thanks - it comes to mind the easier the better to get people on here... I remember when I joined here, lots to answer unless its changed, and letting out a big cheer, yes i'm on.

I think if some forums are too complicated to join, some people will fall at the last hurdle and don't bother...

Old 23-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Master
Theres an old saying from around my area 'I haven't got time to be ill' - and its a true one - positive mind / good vibes / healthy immune system etc etc... My wife continues working in the little shop in town, to keep her 'mind strong' - keeping busy... and if anyone looking on now, and their mind isn't in the right condition 'get help' pick the phone up.

We used to have an in house joke me and my wife, she'd get snivels coming on and she'd say go to him - and it would... Not anymore, ive learned things, it took me 50 years before I decided to do research - she'd got a slight cough the other week, I said oh bugs about - no she said it's pollen - and do you know that coughs and colds are about - just get on with it, and rest and isolate if you get something dodgy - but stay positive - have a good day there, stay strong, be kind.

I've had two 'free' zoom talks now over the last 2 days to a children's home/orphanage in Uganda where the jabs had gone to the suburbs and they couldn't get jabs, and they wanted to learn from my website - it was lovely to meet them.

Old 23-08-2021, 11:48 AM
There are so many famous people in the USA vaccinated, yet getting Covid!
I do think they are going to gatherings and shaking hands a lot, tho!
So I may just do infrequent shopping...and stay far from people...wash my hands more?
But, not isolate, exactly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Master
Just to spread a little light and hope here - I can't speak on behalf other towns in the UK, but for ours I can... You all know most of us were self trained over the last year or so to avoid near contact in the streets/shops with a dodging move, and whatever you do don't get in the lift with a stranger.

Well here that's changing, the sun is out - people are passing nearer, very little dodging, you can see the difference as confidence grows... We're nearly in Autumn then Winter comes, so the test here is to get to Christmas / New Year in 'good shape' - if that happens, there's going to be some partying going on for sure, then onwards.......

Like I say it gives a little hope... we have to get to year end yet in 'good shape' as a nation.