Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-02-2012, 10:18 AM
thunderseed

Mine is Thunderbird.
Old 16-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Chalk1990

I believe mine to be the Owl. A year ago, I had a screech Owl who lived in a large tree on my front lawn for a few months, every night I felt drawn to look at her, such a beautiful creature she was, she would look me in the eye, while I used my telescope to see her. She was a mother owl, because I had a physical interaction with one of her fledglings who I found outside my window, such a lovely moment that was, I cherished every second.

Old 17-02-2012, 03:16 AM
lost Alice

I thought they chose you not the other way round

I have a huge red/orange dragon and a snake, they seem to often be together in meditation or visions though not always.
Dragon I first met when I was 6 and snake recently but have allways known when one is close by in reality and in dreams I call it my snake sense.
Old 20-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Porcelain

I believe mine is a Chicken. It came to me in an incredibly vivid dream. Just me, and this yellow/golden chicken in a magical/hazy forrest. It was walking around me, nuzzling against me... and all I felt was love, protection and comfort. Amazing. I will never forget it. It was so still and quiet in the dream it was as if I could hear my own breathe. awareness was heightened.
Old 20-02-2012, 12:44 PM
marganda

i always dream of a wild snake killing my friends or beloved. I always hate snake, also my animal sign is snake. would this mean its my power animal?

i dreamt of a fiery dove staring at me until i woke up. its not a phoenix but a fire dove. i was not scared or anything, would this be a sign of my power animal?
Old 22-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

I had an extensive psychic reading last year in regards to connecting with my Guardian Angels, and I was informed that one of these Guardian Angels reveal themselves as a white wolf.

So for me, my power animal is an Arctic Wolf. I found a beautiful photo of one and use it as a background picture on my PC.

Whenever I feel the need to communicate with my angels, I just think of a white wolf and I know that I'm being heard!
Old 22-02-2012, 01:00 PM
MorningMist

Foxes, crows, magpies and black swans, seem to be mine...I've only got to turn around to find one or more of them pecking/banging at my front door, or whipping past my nose lol
Old 24-02-2012, 06:13 AM
Nothing111

I was told by a shaman that mine is a white swan. I thought that was weak at first and wanted something cool and tough like a wolf, until I looked into what this animal represents and started to communicate and work with it. I'm now very thankful to have my Swan by my side :)
Old 25-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Experiencer
My power animal is a bear.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder
I believe mine's a mythological one, the Thunderbird from the native american folklore :)