Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 16-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Master
The majority of the te I post on here is with my iPhone and for the last couple of weeks it's looked fully messed up. It's the only website like it I access. It's been good for over a year. But just bad now. Any ideas?
Old 19-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Master
When can we fix up the way the forum jumps to the wrong page, usually in the middle of a series of pages on a thread when you click on the last post someone did?
Old 25-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Master
Probably your phone's OS at fault.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Master
With the rise of people on smart phones and tablets using chat, it would be helpful to change the background colors. Most phones only show black text on white background. The normal computer window has a darkish background but the entry line is a light color. This makes it vary hard to find colors that work for everyone. It would be very helpful to make phones show proper colors or to change the computer version to light colors to address this.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Probably your phone's OS at fault.
Yeah tell Apple about it. Do you think they could fix their cheap iOS lol
Old 12-09-2012, 12:42 AM
SoulWhisperer

Today I clicked on WhiteShaman's nickname to access his profile and I ended up on amygreen's profile. Just thought you might like to know. And sometimes when I click on the new posts link, I end up with a " no results " message.

Thank you.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWhisperer
Today I clicked on WhiteShaman's nickname to access his profile and I ended up on amygreen's profile. Just thought you might like to know. And sometimes when I click on the new posts link, I end up with a " no results " message.

Thank you.
Yes I also sometimes get the "no results" when I click on new posts. Sometimes this rectifies itself when I click on it again.

I know you need a resolution to the profile switchover but I found it a little amusing that I came up instead of WhiteShaman....have I taken him over? Is he channelling me? Wonder what he thinks of this strange glitch!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
With the rise of people on smart phones and tablets using chat, it would be helpful to change the background colors. Most phones only show black text on white background. The normal computer window has a darkish background but the entry line is a light color. This makes it vary hard to find colors that work for everyone. It would be very helpful to make phones show proper colors or to change the computer version to light colors to address this.

Wstein, if you have Firefox, there is a neat add-on called No-Squint which allows you to set your own colours and font size for every single page.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Pathfinder
When I go to my user CP and try to edit my profile it says this;

Wolfgang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I recently changed my email address but I followed the link to activate it, so it should be fine.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Master
You need 25 posts Wolfgang, that requirement was brought in after you joined up