Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Master
Hi Dan, Thanks for joining the thread and sharing your experiences, they definitely are a bit freaky aren't they! that's for sure! lol I never really saw them as negative just intriguing, and I do agree that being unsettled can appear to make them happen more, maybe because our emotions are hyper aware in that state, who knows!
Its great to expand on experiences, so there is no wrong interpretation here :) were all batting some wonderful ideas around about it cause i just don't know what it is, and chatting with others really helps me understand more ideas on it, so again thanks for sharing :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 19-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Master
Just some thoughts :)
So, in terms of the Fa and what has been discussed here, im kinda of the opinion, that its possible the transition of these phases/bodys/energys whatever were going to call them, could be still aware at the point they pass back through conciousness/awareness, that energy could be felt as a returning series.. possibly! maybe it is in many different ways, not just this one, in meditations states and trances, remote viewing, clairvoyance, daydreaming, gosh list is endless, maybe its just another description of something felt by everyone in some way, coming back down to earth lol maybe for me the FA is the only way my mind could percieve and understand in some way the differences, comprehend the intensity , as the experiences were always far more than usual, maybe there a bit like sign posts.. you have been here! So with remote viewing and the energy/phases used to go there, does it also pass through as they way above, do you ever get a return feeling, if the viewing was particularly sustained and clear for example, almost in stages or phases ever? Or indeed even on the outward path?
I seem to transition outwardly very smoothly when i think about it, maybe i have enough initial energy to flow through the phases, bit like a plane taking off, but maybe the loss of fuel from the journey when i go into land, means im spluttering a bit and hear the noise of the engine cutting out!
Might actually spend some time on this as intention over next few days before bed and see what dreams may come!
I expect, like everything, it just one of many possible paths to teach with, the lesson of realising its not that there seperate but only that my mind still needs that to understand anything , oh so much work to be done!
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 19-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Master
ive also just wondered about these phases and how much its to do with the 'human perspective' levels we carry forward in this kind of aware of out of body experiences and wether its about there decrease more than about 'more' energy, like as the so called planes/dimensions/levels are placed, is it more about, not that its hard so much, to get out there, but that its hard to leave our 'minds' back on earth planes and infact its there hold that can end up defining the experience mostly, especially to start yuk! but that with each tansition its not actually a gaining of energy in the sense i percieve it, like an increase, but a decrease of the need to label with the mind, because all i do in eventuality each time is return to the same place, but out there i am in all places and never feel any kind of transition, border, level etc just a natural flow, maybe its that the more of the humanistic questioning side and traits i loose, the more clarity of experience occurs, i do find these FA's occured both times in pretty strong circumstances for me emotionally, it was nothing like the usual obe, almost a given experience by whatever powers that be out there, more like being dragged out of bed kicking and screaming and being told, now look at this! Then being chucked back in there and promptly left!
Anyway rambles over! Tired long day, my boys birthday
Sweet dreams all ;)
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 20-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Master
Loopy-

I think you're making some good progress toward understanding for you. I do think it makes sense that what you experience is more/less levels of "physical consciousness" or other types of consciousness that we have access to--as you go out or come back--rather than just energy.

Someone earlier mentioned our "energy level" pre-projection as being related to nutrition, rest, positive thoughts, etc.

I am probably alone in this idea but for me, that kind of physical energy only has a little bit to do with "lift off", but very little in the grand scheme of a projection.

To me, it makes more sense that what determines where we go (ultimate destinations) after we achieve "lift off" has more to do with our own higher self's plans for discovery in our own path.

So my experience is that once I have "lift off" when I ask for more consciousness (and I specifically ask for consciousness/awareness), that if it is a strong intention in me AND if my higher self knows the journey will further our own "plan", then I can go, Just plain "energy" is never the sole hindrance. I think if we spend a lot of time and energy trying to project to solve issues that are not of "our plan"--they just don't happen or we don't get where we want to get. That's why some people who only want to play in astral--flying or doing tumbling or looking at other planets--soon tire of it. At least that's my thought.

I do think our physical-consciousness can end a projection because of our own fears or shock or something. And physical body needs.

But I just feel that meditation and good nutrition--doesn't really have much to do with our projection journeys in the long run--where we go or who we meet. For me the "asking" with intention are important in getting. It's like abundance in physical life: If we can't acknowledge that we want something, we will not get it. And it needs to be something that is part of our plan, not just some ego-thing that drives us to want to know something.

I know for you, Loopy, you don't really sense "anyone" (as a personality or whatever) to ask, so it might seem like a useless exercise for you. Maybe it would be.

But I guess what I'm saying (guessing) is that our physical energy doesn't have as much to do with our projections (and FAs even) as our own basic energetic structure and our asking for the consciousness we need.

I do believe we are consciousness, the majority of which is outside the physical body.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Lora
Old 20-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Master
I agree with what you are saying IsleWalker, physical energy is only a part of it, then there's pulling in Universal energy (like what Healer do) that does help with 'lift off', perhaps because the Intention is there for it to be so? Not sure. Clarity and Intention to travel is definitely a biggie, if we don't know what we want to learn, or where we want to go, then it's like the guidance system has been removed from our ship.

For months I would ask Higher Self to 'show me something useful on our journey' and would be shown many things, like past lives and early earth history.
But that kinda wound down after a while, so it became requests to return to certain 'places' again and learn more and that happened for a bit then that too wound down.

For the last month or two I can't get out of the local area, as in yard, pond, house, bedroom, crystals, house plants and pets. So I wander around seeing their energy bodies, feeling their health and sometimes seeing the' frequency of their vibration - sort of like a strobe light, each at a different flash rate.
It's like having learned all life is vibration, now I'm learning to see the vibration, and learning to differentiate between low, middle and high vibration.

While it's not as exciting as seeing a different planet, or spinning out through the stars or taking worm holes to see where they land it does have it's appeal, so I'm not arguing with Spirit, if this is the next set of course studies so be it.

It does seem to the mind though that it's annoying to not be able to actually define how all this is done and develop a 'rule set' that can be followed to get consistent results. In fact it seems just when I start to get something down as being a methodology, Spirit upsets the egoaic minds' apple cart and changes everything. lol

That's a good thing tho - it keeps Mind from getting back in charge again, and it so dearly wants to be in charge of the Spiritual Journey also! The one thing the human mind can't do is be in charge of our Spiritual Awakening - it is in fact the thing which must be suspended to allow All That Is to come into perception.
Old 20-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Master
Crystal--

Everything you said makes sense to me. And, yes, it can be very frustrating to us when we think we know what we want to do and why. But I am gonna have to trust that there is more I need to do, learn first.

I was especially interested in your strobe light description. It's one "dream" I've had that I can't really settle on what it's meaning was. I am floating in darkness--just awareness and come over a green jewelry case, like in jewelry stores. I notice this bright flashing and see that there is one "jewel" that has been set out on top of the case. It is flashing --slower than a police car and faster than a lighthouse.

Now, one of my constant/chronic requests has been to show me what is going on with my own energy so that I can "heal" it (or accept it). But I wasn't sure if that was showing a darkness that interfered half the time, or if it was an over-awareness that made the flashing happen (maybe wasting energy).

Then again, I'm probably over-reading. Did you ever observe the vibrations of a human -- either in your yard or in other projections? No one else who "sees" energies has mentioned it. I do feel that frequency of vibrations in myself--to areas that I assume are growing or repairing--like down my right hand or in my brain in different areas. It seems to have a frequency that isn't the same as heartbeat rhythm or respiration.

Any observations?

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 20-11-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I was re-introduced to Frank Keeples Focus states.. which has then not as plane or dimensions but as different focus of consciousness.

To me they matched this area very well! I recommend you have a look.

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
Old 04-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Master
Those whose Primary Focus is F4 have no form at all
Awwww that's so refreshing to read finally!!! I am not going crazy hahaha!
Thankyou for link Athy am going to have a good read through it and will get back with any thoughts :)
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Those whose Primary Focus is F4 have no form at all
Awwww that's so refreshing to read finally!!! I am not going crazy hahaha!
Thankyou for link Athy am going to have a good read through it and will get back with any thoughts :)
Loopy

Holy moley!!

I never read down to Focus 4 yet- but where you posted there answers something for me! Will read again myself :p
Old 04-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Master
Hmmm im also wondering now if there are ideas out there on the nothingness space (I usually call the void) fits in with all this...
Awww glad that its given you answers, I never heard of this guy before and I must admit I do avoid reading literature on it mostly as much as possible, but on these particular areas I have found it interesting :)
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~