Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Master

11-7-22A …

The spiritual power and the Universal Mind Power are always at odds with each other. This is behind most every skirmish on the Lower Psychic Worlds. You can give it any other name … such as “God vs the Devil” … right vs wrong … good vs bad … etc … but it is still the same. The Universal Mind simply loves to change its definition to remain as hidden or camouflaged as possible. Sound familiar?

Soul must learn to train It’s own mind so that It can handle any situation in the Lower Worlds.

Attention is the keystone to life in the Lower Worlds and the Upper Worlds. A focused attention towards its goal … or its preferred perspective … wins in almost any test … depending on how capable one is in maintaining that focus.

We are not seeking Truth - - but the key to it - - and in order to get it - - we must attain a certain level of of understanding of it in the first place. This is often overlooked … especially by those who believe that all should just be given to them without effort.

Nothing is for free. Everything is earned.

Period.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-11-2022, 11:31 PM
Master

11-7-22B …

You learn to work in three areas of life consistently and constantly - - the outer / physical world - - the subjective or lower planes - - and the esoteric or the God Planes. These “definitions” or “areas” or “perspectives” are *not* promoted … most consider only the material plane and lump the psychic facilities in with that.

You need to have all three within one’s life - - and to live a complete life.

You are taught what you are taught … what is promoted and popular and “acceptable” … for a reason. At no time am I suggesting open rebellion against society … although at times this is necessary. If you become a fanatic … you are asking for greater opposition than you need to. Make your changes quietly … inwardly … and then live them … outwardly … while finding ways to live with the masses … as the old adage suggests … When in Rome do as Romans do.”

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 01:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
11-7-22B …
You learn to work in three areas of life consistently and constantly - - the outer / physical world - - the subjective or lower planes - - and the esoteric or the God Planes.
You need to have all three within one’s life - - and to live a complete life.
Would these 3 be similar to the Tree of Life/World Tree teachings that describe the Upper world / Middle world /Lower world??

Similar to that which is practiced by many shamanic traditions or is it something else??
Old 08-11-2022, 12:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
EXCERPT from post #80 a factor that is most often overlooked … is the “testing” done to determine the worthiness of the student …

Again … these entities cannot be conned. They know more about youth you do about yourself.

I fail tests all the time.
Personal commitment to face NEW challenges can be fearful.
It is more comfortable to stay where one is but comfort seems to be a trap.
At some point though I understand I must stand in the naked truth of vulnerability and trust completely in the process.
Old 08-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Master

eezi-ulgen …

I highly doubt it. None of the conventional / traditional sets of teachings know much about the true Pure God Worlds. The vast, *vast* majority of the teachings of the Lower Psychic Worlds know only these lower psychic regions. They explain most everything through the mind … if there’s something they cannot explain then they put it into the “unconscious” or “subconscious” region … which comes in handy for them as a catch-all for things they cannot explain … and if they need a further region for even more intricate explanation … they often throw in a “Void” region … where they can put in most anything that still complicates their elaborations.

The Tree-of-Life stuff is quite a handy symbol … starting from the “unseen” roots to the *one* main trunk … off which branch many limbs, branches, twigs, then leaves … giving many “layers” to the single object. I will admit I do not know what they are offering in these sets of teachings you brought up … maybe they even get the “leaves” up into the atmosphere and make something out of that. It is still a useful symbol for the lower worlds.

I did a quick Google search for “shamanic” teachings … and most of the symbology still brings everything down to the Earth level … or to the physical region.

The Pure God Worlds are like nothing individuals have encountered in most … if not all … of their studies. Most do not even know they exist … or give a “lower” explanation for the same effect. Most … just dismiss the explanation … denying that such regions exist … or … exist as such a “higher” region. The old, traditional teachings have a strong, *strong* hold on most … and such beliefs are not welcome.

And yes … tests are frightening … but it’s often not the pass-fail outcome they look for … but the willingness to try that counts. Just to take the risk. The entities who teach at the higher levels know full well the shortcomings of the human state of consciousness … so when “tests” are given … they more often than not have to do with issues that the individual in question can pass. No need to just bury a student in levels that are unreachable for him / her.

Hope this helps.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
eezi-ulgen …
The Tree-of-Life stuff is quite a handy symbol … starting from the “unseen” roots to the *one* main trunk … off which branch many limbs, branches, twigs, then leaves … giving many “layers” to the single object.

This is good.The tree symbology is the thing I was mainly pointing to.
Leave aside any teachings.

So my main query is I am Living inside this middle world and you point to the upper pure gods world/s and then there are the traps of this middle world and the under world, that keeps the reincarnation cycle going in a loop.
Well I have peeped through the keyhole of the Eternal world I came from and will return to.This may or may not be the Pure God world/s you are referring to.

Anyway, since I am here in this middle world it seems that I need to apply the many principles I peeped at through the keyhole.
Here is an incomplete list:
A Love that is unconditional but not mushy it is a Force and the True Power of Life.
Forgiveness
Unity as in everything is connected.
Selfless thought and action.
Courage to apply these things in the middle world for the benefit of others.
Making choices based out of LOVE and not fear.
Peace
Joy
Contentment
etc. etc.

Now the trap: Comfort vs. uncomfortable seems to be a major factor in my choices on what to apply to this Life.
To many times I will choose comfort over the uncomfortable.
Though I continue to push forward into the vulnerable uncomfortable unknown.

I hope I have made some sense,,,, putting this stuff to language is not my forte.
I have gleaned many new things to consider from reading your posts.
Hope you will touch more on the 3 world from your perspective when time permits.
No hurry, I have Eternity to learn.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Master

eezi-ulgen …

Yes … comfort. I often refer to it as the “familiar.” You are absolutely right. We all retreat to the familiar / comfortable endless times.

I cannot really get into the Pure God Worlds without 1) … finding the words to use to describe them … and 2) … if I put too much about them into a post … the intellectuals will claim them as familiar territory and promote themselves to be farther along than they are. That too … is very, *very* common. Everyone tends to do that. I have … many times … in the past.

You have to be taken into the Pure God Worlds by an authentic Master. Your list … once lived … would most probably earn you the “right” … your “worthiness” … to gain an audience with one … probably in he dream state first. It’s all baby steps … one step at a time.

As you work on your “list” … please remember … that NO one is asking you to live from such a stance without fail. That’s not the point at all. The point is … when you falter … you quickly correct and then continue to move on. So many people make a “mistake” … and then spend days / weeks / months / year / lifetimes berating themselves with guilt and shame.

Somewhere along the way I suggested … make mistakes with effort. So … make the mistake … realize you did make a mistake … get a good idea on how you would have preferred to act / respond … turn it loose … and continue on. This is great practice with revision … and forgiveness.

People have very little idea just how strict … and deep … the “sorting out” process is. Strict … is an understatement.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 09-11-2022, 12:11 PM
Master

Re Eezi

Hey Eezi, what is wrong with being comfortable, and why do you see it as a negative. Comfortable doesn’t always apply to familiarity. I mean you can feel comfortable in a new environment or new friendship which aren’t familiar and still make headways in your spiritual life.
Old 09-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Master

eezi-ulgen …

Redchic12 is right. If you have 100 issues or scenarios to use as criteria … and 98 of them lean towards making you feel one way and the other two dispute that … you can use the two to offset the entire premise. Focus on the two that lead to comfort and just become blind to that which doesn’t. It’s all in where you focus. Find an exception and use it to negate 98 out of 100 perceptions. It’s a very common tactic. Sometimes it’s useful. At least you can get a bit of rest with its use.

LOTS of time in “eternity.” The majority are not good at all with risk … learning for true growth … and so will find a reason to stay. No need to pound on yourself for inability. Find the two “comfortable” issues and enjoy those while you rest.

As Redchic12 pointed out … mind and emotions will always find a way to make the uncomfortable … less so. You may not “advance” as you had hoped … but you can gain in strength while resting and staying put.

When one or two of the “ 98 “ become more important … find the baby-step that will work.

There will always be a way to make “where you are” … acceptable.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 09-11-2022, 02:22 PM
Master

11-9-22A …

When you begin to work on moving beyond your current stance on anything to something you believe to be more beneficial … this is when you will clearly discover the overwhelming role of the emotions … made so powerful since the astral / emotional plane or dimension is the “next up or higher” dimension above the physical.

When you have always thought or believed Habit A … and wish to move more towards Pattern B … you may try to hold to mind-over-matter or strong will power … but the new thoughts will be almost cancelled because the emotions will hold to the old pattern. It’s the emotions that give the tenacity to patterns and habits.

There is always an on-going battle between the old and the new. Each individual must discover what works … and it’s often a disciplined directed focus and repetition or time.

This is when revision can become an important tool in your arsenal - used hopefully to set the new pattern into action before the more beneficial habit is desperately needed … or … using revision can greatly shorten the personal struggle to take on the new.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -