Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-01-2021, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Sky123,

I have mentioned this before but for a long time I have chosen to read all of the ‘I am’ statements as...The I AM is the way...etc. One must define the I am as something different than the ego. I choose to identify it as the process of discovering our divinity and oneness with God. Essentially it is the process of spiritual development. This might seem to far into left field for many.......:)

Amen ! Amen ! Amen !
Old 07-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Ascender

Hello all.

If the understanding is that god is love

And that the son represents the father

And that the way is understood as how

And the how is by means of loving

Then the only mystery is the mystery of love.

Imo.

petex
Old 08-01-2021, 01:20 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
"Jesus said I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

This Verse puzzled me in my Youth, I personally don't think Jesus would say something like this, it seems like Religion Racism.

I wondered should " I found the way, the truth and the life " make more sense. Surely other belief systems have access to ' Our Father ' .

I think when you alter the quote to say "except through my way" it would make more sense to you. Remember, everything's translated a lot of things seem more cryptic because of this.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Neil, would you say the new birth represents recognition of the primal birth?
So although it's called a new birth it's really related to the original creation?

Dave, i have not heard of "primal" birth. So i looked up "primal", & pasted it below.

primal
/ˈprʌɪm(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to an early stage in evolutionary development; primeval.
"primal hunting societies"
Similar:
original
initial
early
earliest
first
primitive
primeval
primary
Opposite:
subsequent
derivative
most important; primary or fundamental.
"rivers were the primal highways of life"
Similar:
basic
fundamental
essential
elemental
primary
vital
central
------------------
Though still, i am not sure of your definition of primal birth.

The soul of any individual, is created by the "almighty creator Christ entity", it is not born, as you may understand or know.

When the woman conceives of the foetus, the soul is connected to the foetus, in the instant of conception. Again the soul is not born.
& the new birth alters the "original structure" of the individual soul, of a desirous man/woman. & the soul takes on a new form.

Before the soul is connected to the foetus, for the first "one & only" time, the soul is created blank, without an identy, & it is of the natural spiritual love kind.

The new birth comes about because the Holy spiritual essence of the Christ entity, has altered the soul into the new divine form..."divinity", & the person will have become all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful. As the Christ entity is.

Hence the person is no longer of the natural love , the person is then of the divine love.

The new birth is a necessity if the individual wants to become a child of the Christ entity & also to be capable of entering the Holy kingdom.
As it stands, the non divine individual can only enter the lesser spiritual Heavens & is not a member of the christ entities family.

Below are short exerpts from messages in the first Padgett Messages.
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...e-divine-love/

In this link is a conversation from a Jesus to Padgett, about a preacher who was explaining his definition of the Holy spirit and it's workings as he understood it. Though Jesus explains that the preacher is incorrect in his definition of it all.
https://www.padgettmessages.net/mess.../trinity3.html

This one also from Jesus regarding the divine love and it's effect on the soul & mind.

In this link below, there is a spiritual being of the natural love kind, that fronted up in Padget's home, & proceeded to communicate via automatic writing through Padget.
He had been many years without the flesh, & had no idea of divine love essence from Christ entity. Although he says that he puts considerable time into spiritual matters.
https://www.padgettmessages.net/mess.../minor787.html

And back to your question regarding primal birth. Well you might have to define primal birth for me some time soon...SMILES from myself.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
"Jesus said I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

This Verse puzzled me in my Youth, I personally don't think Jesus would say something like this, it seems like Religion Racism.

I wondered should " I found the way, the truth and the life " make more sense. Surely other belief systems have access to ' Our Father ' .

Hi sky.
A few recent post above have given you more bible based explanations to your question quoted above.

You may find the words in this message in the link below, from the person referring to himself as the original Jesus, "QUIET INTERESTING".

He gives his explanation of it all, AND explains in which way that the bible is incorrect & misleading.
To me, his use of certain words, phrases & definitions, are far more credible to myself than those 2000 year old explanations in the bible, that do not explain anything credibly, & of which seem to have a somewhat watered down & incorrect ring to it all.
Regards & SMILES to you Sky...

Ps, as the Padgett Messages suggest, an individual should get their mind around what Jesus is putting forward to one & all, in the Padgett Messages.

https://thepadgettmessages.net/v1/healing7.htm
Old 08-01-2021, 06:36 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The soul of any individual, is created by the "almighty creator Christ entity", it is not born, as you may understand or know.

Before the soul is connected to the foetus, for the first "one & only" time, the soul is created blank, without an identy, & it is of the natural spiritual love kind.

do you believe in reincarnation or that we only have one life? one life would be pretty brutal especially for children who die very young, one life would be so unfair, some only know pain from birth, and if reincarnation, the soul would not be blank in the second life would it? any parent can tell you babies have unique personalities at birth which seems to indicate something developed them before birth
Old 08-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
do you believe in reincarnation or that we only have one life? one life would be pretty brutal especially for children who die very young, one life would be so unfair, some only know pain from birth, and if reincarnation, the soul would not be blank in the second life would it? any parent can tell you babies have unique personalities at birth which seems to indicate something developed them before birth
Definitely one life.

You mentioned that babies have personalities. Absolutely they do. Though I have mentioned on numerous occasions that there are mind boggling phenomenal quantities of ""spiritual beings/persons now without the flesh"", of whom CONSTANTLY surround us & of whom do nothing else but have a very discrete, "unloving" interest & agenda in the lives of Earthlings. And this is my knowledge through phenomenal spiritual experiences with the unseen unloving ones.

These beings can & constantly do connect to any & ALL Earthlings, from New borns through to the person who is young or old "or" disconnecting from the flesh...ie dying as most persons would term it.

& so these beings of discreteness, can draw very near & or connect to babies, infants, children and influence these young ones in such a way, that these young ones appear to be old souls, incarnations of deceased persons, the next Buddha, Jesus, & even have these young ones appear to be a child genius , etc etc etc.
Yes life can be very unfair to some young ones.

We are spiritual mankind of the natural love kind...ie:- of the lesser heaven..correct, yes.

And if we could create offspring in our own essence/likeness, in spirit without the flesh, then we would, though we can not, because God did not design & create us capable of doing so.
And so, life starts for every person, on a physical planet of an organic structure, instead of in the lesser spiritual Heavens.
Why, because this is how the creator deemed it to be.
As there is no decomposition in the heavens, & the spiritual body & soul does not emitt bodily fluids, that are nessesary for mankind to bring their likeness together, in order for us to instill our likeness, within a being that we would like to create.

God deemed it only possible, to create offspring in our likeness by bringing male & female DNA together via physical biology. ie:-bodily fluids, & it can not be done without the flesh. So life starts on Earth, for the first & only time.
Our actual prototypical, earliest, primary, kosher parents are the ones that gave birth to us. There are non others, as we have zero other lives.
If people think that they do, or have had other lives, because of memories, visions, feelings or have been said to have had, by clairvoyants etc, then these memories, visions etc & or words from clairvoyants, have been unlovingly influenced by discrete unloving nasty minded UNSEEN spiritual beings.

One eternal seemless life, from birth through infancy and all the way to the disconnection from the flesh & on into the future without the flesh...A "seemless disconnection" into the rest of our one life.

All of the above are my experiences through very many spiritual experiences.

Below is a link, to a message of Jesus' understanding of the above.
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...n-vol-2-pg355/

Another link below is a message from a person named "Lamlestia", explaining the erroneous concept of re'incarnation & other things.
This person was an inhabitant of India when that country was not known of to modern nations.
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...y-vol-2-pg355/

Last edited by neil : 08-01-2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Definitely one life

We are spiritual mankind of the natural love kind...ie:- of the lesser heaven..correct, yes.

God deemed it only possible, to create offspring in our likeness by bringing male & female DNA together via physical biology. ie:-bodily fluids, & it can not be done without the flesh. So life starts on Earth, for the first & only time.

Below is a link, to a message of Jesus' understanding of the above.
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...n-vol-2-pg355/

Another link below is a message from a person named "Lamlestia", explaining the erroneous concept of re'incarnation & other things.
This person was an inhabitant of India when that country was not known of to modern nations.
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...y-vol-2-pg355/

neil,

Thanks for your posting and the provided links. This is very interesting and perhaps creates an uncomfortable dilemma for many. I say 'uncomfortable' because I am aware that many give total credence to the Padgett messages and at the same time have been vocal in their beliefs about the reality of reincarnation. The dilemma, of course, is whether to retain confidence in the veracity of the Padgett messages or to discredit them because they conflict with their beliefs about reincarnation.

To clear this point up it might be helpful to have more information about the different spheres of heaven. The Lamestia message seems to indicate that the spiritual realm that he inhabits indicates that his earthly beliefs in reincarnation and karma are difficult to ignore. This indicates to me the retention of what we call 'soul'.

What I am thinking or attempting to surmise is that if in a higher sphere one transcends the soul and is left with only spirit ? The entire chapter of Isaiah 53 is a direct reference to Christ. Isaiah 53:12 says this...."because He poured out his soul unto death". I read this as meaning that the soul was separated from Jesus and was put to death(no longer existed). This is what I can visualize as being consistent with a higher sphere.

These are only spur of the moment ruminations.....I am wondering if you can shed more light on this possibility....thanks.....:)
Old 08-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Molearner

Perhaps we would give more credence to a belief in reincarnation if we could read accounts of how people actually learned and progressed from previous reincarnations. In other words if they had a memory of previous beliefs and what they now believe in their new incarnation. I have not read believable accounts of such. Instead I read of reincarnation accounts achieved by hypnosis that simply remember a previous life without such details. This makes me wonder if the work of spirits mentioned in the Lamsetia are actually interfering or malevolent spirits who are attempting to influence souls. Is this a possibility ? If reincarnation was genuinely real and contributed to the spiritual progress of those currently on earth we should all be much more spiritually advanced.....I see little evidence of this. The truths of the Bible remain and seem to indicate that they remain valid for the pursuit of the spiritual....essentially commanding us to be 'born again'. To achieve this in our one time incarnation.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:56 PM
This of course is not proof ...just fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ty-TdWKM0

Another reincarnation one: I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_-BZS6Jow

PS I don't care what anyone believes - but with anything, it's nice to get a lot of different angles.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru