Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-01-2011, 05:16 AM
Master
AH Shabda

We certainly have much to talk about my friend.
Those light swords come in handy.

Long before Tommy concieved I was sitting in my lounge ...the room changed sort of like a light cloud/mist entered and a sword of pure white light came through the roof as a gift . I took it within me, and just knew it was a gift ( make sense to you Shabda?).
Happy your boy is here on earth like mine.

:) 's at you my dear friend
Old 10-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
AH Shabda

Long before Tommy concieved I was sitting in my lounge ...the room changed sort of like a light cloud/mist entered and a sword of pure white light came through the roof as a gift . I took it within me, and just knew it was a gift ( make sense to you Shabda?).

Now isn't that interesting...long ago a group of us were presented an electric blue sword. We accepted it as a Divine gift to the group, but never really figured out its meaning. I think we put it down to a visit from Arch Angel Michael.

What does the sword represent to you Smiler?

****Smiler....I had this hugest grin when I read your post about your dad and getting out the ACIM book***
Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
very interesting...i can totally relate, as i have a son that has the same challenges, against dark entities...he wasnt supposed to have been able to be born, the wife's doctors told her she would never be able to carry a pregnancy to term...she has 3 girls from a past marriage...and yet, our son WAS born, proving the doctors wrong on that one...id certainly call that a bit of Divine intervention...

So cOOl Shabda!!! I think I would have been on my knees every day giving thanks for a miracle such as yours.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Master
Quote:
AH Shabda

i agree, and yes it makes sense to me...perhaps your son was so attacked because he came here for a purpose, as mine did, and they of course want to stop that from happening...i have a feeling that this is true about your son...a sword is good but so is the shield, the one i have isnt a literal shield as a swordsman would use, its a mirrored cloak, that reflects things back to their source, know what i mean?? they are all made of the same thing~! very effective~!
:oD keep smiling~!!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 10-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
So cOOl Shabda!!! I think I would have been on my knees every day giving thanks for a miracle such as yours.
i have and i am~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 10-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Master
Hi Night.. :)'s at yah
I took the white sword as something divine and a gift ! I am not sure of what it means I only have it within me ( make sense).???

Upon reflecting now about your question Night I think it means doing the work of the light! With the Light! :)

Michael is the color blue :)

Blessings !
Old 10-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Shabda I know exactly what you mean :)

I have my mirror :)

Yes interference by soldiers of grey and darK entities are naturally fought..they try to take soul off path prebirth .. when the light children are born their wisdom is already within them and they cannot be harmed now.. as these children and others like them have a clear path for the future :)

Smiles to you my friend
:)
Old 10-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Shabda I know exactly what you mean :)

I have my mirror :)

Yes interference by soldiers of grey and darK entities are naturally fought..they try to take soul off path prebirth .. when the light children are born their wisdom is already within them and they cannot be harmed now.. as these children and others like them have a clear path for the future :)

Smiles to you my friend
:)
im glad to know you have yours too...my son's Soul came down from very high up and in, i know what he needs to accomplish and we have some f the very same goals...im not about to let him be wiped off like that~!
smiles back atcha~! :o)
Rumi
Old 10-01-2011, 08:13 PM
harley's mum

NOT WAVING DROWNING

HELLO FORUM...

Well I thought I would jump into this thread thanks NightSpirit...

as a quick intro I grew up on the best beaches in the world and my pop my father and me lifesavers...so... my friend the fickle finger of fate found me a few times and will share a few:

one year about this time actually on a yearly birthday trip back home to Sydney caught the manly ferry to meet some friends for dinner well they met me at the terminal and they wanted to do the linger longer windowshopping walk up the corso and I was desperately driven to get straight to see the surf so while they dawdled I strode driven almost up the corso and straight down onto the surf beach...well it was 7pm in summer and lots of people off to dinner etc and a few groups sitting on the sand talking and I immediately noticed a young girl maybe 3yrs old dressed in one of those white frou frou dresses and she was standing on the edge of the surf, I looked around and saw what appeared to be her mother sitting in the middle of the beach on her phone, something rang a bell in me and I thought "here's trouble" and sure enough a big wave came in knocked the little one off her feet and pulled her out so in a flash threw my bag down and ran into the surf which by then she was out where I could just stand, grabbed her and brought her in... well by now the mother had noticed what had happened she ran down screaming at the child your clothes are wet and we are going to dinner now... well I did my most polite "excuse me maam" lifesavers lecture on the dangers of the surf and parents not paying attention etc etc and definately gave her a whatfor in my most polite but stern tone of voice...mother and child left me without a word...!!!
well of course there I was completely soaked fully clothed and about to go to dinner and had to then catch the ferry back to the city...!!!

I have been financially fortunate in life and have travelled the world many many times to most parts and always drawn to the sea and many many times my friend the fickle finger of fate found me on strange remote beaches at strange times of day to resuce and yes quite often germans who seem to find strange places also and swimming in the most dangerous place at the most dangerous time of the day and pulling them out of rips would explain to them what a rip looked like and how dangerous etc swimming alone on deserted beaches etc and many many times pulling old groups of grannies out of the sea when they thought they were swimming in a supposedly safe spot and again teaching them how to spot a rip how to get out of a rip and to also never never go in where there are no lifesavers on duty...!!!

well forum a brief bit about being used as a vehicle for "devine intervention" and please to all parents out there from an old lifesaver please please please only swim between the flags and never swim alone
well thanks for reading this and bye for now.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
HELLO FORUM...

Well I thought I would jump into this thread thanks NightSpirit...

as a quick intro I grew up on the best beaches in the world and my pop my father and me lifesavers...so... my friend the fickle finger of fate found me a few times and will share a few:

one year about this time actually on a yearly birthday trip back home to Sydney caught the manly ferry to meet some friends for dinner well they met me at the terminal and they wanted to do the linger longer windowshopping walk up the corso and I was desperately driven to get straight to see the surf so while they dawdled I strode driven almost up the corso and straight down onto the surf beach...well it was 7pm in summer and lots of people off to dinner etc and a few groups sitting on the sand talking and I immediately noticed a young girl maybe 3yrs old dressed in one of those white frou frou dresses and she was standing on the edge of the surf, I looked around and saw what appeared to be her mother sitting in the middle of the beach on her phone, something rang a bell in me and I thought "here's trouble" and sure enough a big wave came in knocked the little one off her feet and pulled her out so in a flash threw my bag down and ran into the surf which by then she was out where I could just stand, grabbed her and brought her in... well by now the mother had noticed what had happened she ran down screaming at the child your clothes are wet and we are going to dinner now... well I did my most polite "excuse me maam" lifesavers lecture on the dangers of the surf and parents not paying attention etc etc and definately gave her a whatfor in my most polite but stern tone of voice...mother and child left me without a word...!!!
well of course there I was completely soaked fully clothed and about to go to dinner and had to then catch the ferry back to the city...!!!

I have been financially fortunate in life and have travelled the world many many times to most parts and always drawn to the sea and many many times my friend the fickle finger of fate found me on strange remote beaches at strange times of day to resuce and yes quite often germans who seem to find strange places also and swimming in the most dangerous place at the most dangerous time of the day and pulling them out of rips would explain to them what a rip looked like and how dangerous etc swimming alone on deserted beaches etc and many many times pulling old groups of grannies out of the sea when they thought they were swimming in a supposedly safe spot and again teaching them how to spot a rip how to get out of a rip and to also never never go in where there are no lifesavers on duty...!!!

well forum a brief bit about being used as a vehicle for "devine intervention" and please to all parents out there from an old lifesaver please please please only swim between the flags and never swim alone
well thanks for reading this and bye for now.
thanks for posting this harley's mum, and great job of being a helping hand~! great stuff~!!!
Rumi