Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
I know that many of these winged creatures did not actually have wings, but it was a symbolic representation in the drawings that the entities were capable of flight, and being capable of flight, were given these symbolic wings.

Anubis, that's right, not sure how I forgot him, especially since i was just listening to a guy in an interview on youtube talking about Anubis yesterday or the day before.

As to the above, yes wings much like dragons, which personally I've been obsessed with ever since my father read me The Hobbit at a young age. I don't think i've ever experienced a more magical novel b/c everything's pretty magical as an early age plus the J.R.R. Tolkien's stories have this very 'real' quality to them imo that makes it all seem as if Middle Earth is a real place.

Or dragons from eastern mythology or the Caduceus on ambulances. I always took it as representing a being with the unity of earth and the heavens, or rising energy/chi/kundalini. I've also read something along those lines, so maybe that's where i get the impression but it makes sense. As well during a weird rising energy, high synchronicity period of my life i was seeing dragons and dragon references everywhere. Plus dragons breath fire, doesn't get much more elemental and energetic than that.

Then also could they be the symbol of something to overcome? Or master? The Arthurian knight on his great quest kind of thing. Where is the dragon's weakness? Aim for the heart maybe.
Old 20-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Master
And now I'm completely off topic talking about dragons, I apologize folks. My mind gets to meandering too easily at times.
Old 21-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
As to the above, yes wings much like dragons, which personally I've been obsessed with ever since my father read me The Hobbit at a young age. I don't think i've ever experienced a more magical novel b/c everything's pretty magical as an early age plus the J.R.R. Tolkien's stories have this very 'real' quality to them imo that makes it all seem as if Middle Earth is a real place.

Or dragons from eastern mythology or the Caduceus on ambulances. I always took it as representing a being with the unity of earth and the heavens, or rising energy/chi/kundalini. I've also read something along those lines, so maybe that's where i get the impression but it makes sense. As well during a weird rising energy, high synchronicity period of my life i was seeing dragons and dragon references everywhere. Plus dragons breath fire, doesn't get much more elemental and energetic than that.

Then also could they be the symbol of something to overcome? Or master? The Arthurian knight on his great quest kind of thing. Where is the dragon's weakness? Aim for the heart maybe.
This is very interesting.
They are part of that higher multidimensional consciousness.
This includes extraterrestrial beings that have achieved a higher level of awareness and consciousness.
This also includes the Devic world, the elemental world, those beings who have long lived on the surface of planet as the fairies, the elves, the gnomes, the unicorns, even the DRAGONS as you said and other mythical beings that are still available to be seen an interacted with, to create a magical world, a magical kingdom.

The multidimensional aspect is opening up on a daily basis. Many are starting to understand and appreciate their own multidimensional realities and consciousness.

And at the same time Dragon is something else.
The Enlil(guy from the begining of this thread) types were from Draco.
At the time it was called the DRAGON Constellation.
It was later changed because the mapmaker of the heavens at the time did not have room to write the entire word "Dragon" and simply shortened or abbreviated it to "Draco"- and later, this was changed to the constellation Draco.

The word Draconian comes from Draco, or DRAGON, and the Book of Revelations speaks of the DRAGON, this as a reference to the so-called Reptoids of UFO lore.

These entities are reptilian in their genetic nature.
Their main concern is control, conquering and survival.
Though the Reptilian types rewrote the messages from the historic versions of the early story in Sumer and Akkadia and handed it down through one civilization following another.

Reptoid-hibrid Enlil was a reptilian genetic engineer from the begining of the creation of the modern man 300 000 years ago and Jehovah came after fall of Atlantis 12 000 years ago.
Old 21-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Did you hear about VOYNICH MANUSCRIPT?

It was written in the middle ages(15th-16th century) in an unknown language or code.
The question should not be who wrote it, but who rewrote it, and who rewrote it before that...this is an ancient Atlantean document that even by their standards come from their own PREHISTORY.

It was written by those who may be called the ELOHIM originally.

The original text was verbal in nature and was in existence for an extremely long period of time before it was initially written out and recorded.
Then this document was rewritten many times over, even having copies in the Library of Alexandria, as well as other ancient libraries that are still available around the world, but hidden.

Thus it was that the language it was written in no longer exists.

Those who seek to interpret it cannot do so for they have no historical context by which to compare the language they are looking at to any known language or dialect available to them.
It is not necessary to decode this book.

The information contained within is available if one were to make those connections at the deeper levels of consciousness to those who were the originators of the book, the ELOHIM, who were some of the ORIGINAL beings that lived on this planet earth many millennia ago.

There have been several races of this planet, MODERN humans being the LATEST.
Those who came before COMPLETED their total journey and left the planet.

Although they were humanoid in nature, they are not closely related modern humans, only in the loosest terms and ways.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
Hi, I think they do not bite, but who knows, hahaha
I know of the jackal-faced entity Anubis, having a kind of dog-face or jackal-face appearance and this is that which resembles entities from AERYA.

There were also the Ooans or fish people, who appeared and looked much like fish, including scaly skins.

There are also in other ancient drawings and writings from the Phoenicians and in Acadian and Mesopotamian and Babylonian writings, similar representations of space or extraterrestrial types.

Some appearing as having wings, some looking like fish, others having Reptoid or reptilian appearance.
I know that many of these winged creatures did not actually have wings, but it was a symbolic representation in the drawings that the entities were capable of flight, and being capable of flight, were given these symbolic wings.

Our consciousness involves not only our light spirit manifestation into an organic body, but also the interactions it receives as messages/sound/light/images from out of the atmosphere.

Today we witness UFO ship manifestations in the clouds. Why is it surprising to anyone that an image can be formed by scientific practices using a constant sound image that caused these types of spirit manifestations to be formed in the atmosphere itself and then projected into the minds of the human recipients?

Therefore uninformed messages, partial messages that naturally belong in natural atmospheric sounds would be altered and given as FAKE and FALSE imagery...along with spiritual information regarding being attacked in the natural creation evaluation...hence it would have affected consciousness, a review of consciousness...cellular creation and cellular alteration as ancient discussions of changes to the condition of natural creation.
Old 23-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Our consciousness involves not only our light spirit manifestation into an organic body, but also the interactions it receives as messages/sound/light/images from out of the atmosphere.

Today we witness UFO ship manifestations in the clouds. Why is it surprising to anyone that an image can be formed by scientific practices using a constant sound image that caused these types of spirit manifestations to be formed in the atmosphere itself and then projected into the minds of the human recipients?

Therefore uninformed messages, partial messages that naturally belong in natural atmospheric sounds would be altered and given as FAKE and FALSE imagery...along with spiritual information regarding being attacked in the natural creation evaluation...hence it would have affected consciousness, a review of consciousness...cellular creation and cellular alteration as ancient discussions of changes to the condition of natural creation.

Let me ask you this wmsm, I've been reading your posts in various threads all with this same theme or differing yet similar renditions of such as you see it and describe it, so my question to you is what can we DO about it?

If what you say is true, or true in some sense or another, then what are our options? How does one undo, redo, reconcile, or meet this problem ei individually, collectively? From a practical &/or spiritual standpoint?

Do you have any thoughts or trails of proverbial bread crumbs to follow towards possible solutions?

And Acitak - how did you come to these conclusions regarding the Voynich Manuscript's history?
Old 25-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Let me ask you this wmsm, I've been reading your posts in various threads all with this same theme or differing yet similar renditions of such as you see it and describe it, so my question to you is what can we DO about it?

If what you say is true, or true in some sense or another, then what are our options? How does one undo, redo, reconcile, or meet this problem ei individually, collectively? From a practical &/or spiritual standpoint?

Do you have any thoughts or trails of proverbial bread crumbs to follow towards possible solutions?

And Acitak - how did you come to these conclusions regarding the Voynich Manuscript's history?

Our Light Spirit Father has always advised our consciousness, he advised us a long time ago that we were still healing our spirit from the ancient attack that we caused to Planet Earth.

Evidence of spirit and the ability to manifest out of a light body and demanifest as SAI BABA demonstrated belongs to a condition of evidence whenever we as a conscious self on Earth decide to alter its natural condition and commit evil by converting the natural body.

SAI BABA by demonstration gave Scientists who think that they can own GOD and JESUS CHRIST as precepts involving evil converting star radiation applications for a resource were given witness to the spirit that created us.

Scientists who believed in evolution from a cell have been conducting evil experiments upon Nature trying to gain a single pathway from star radiation to stone radiation to the atmospheric light sound and right through nature from a microbe to the result of human life. I know this because my own personal consciousness was involved in the data and experiments and cause of evil burnt records advising me of what they were doing.

I have tried to warn everyone, yet you would rather believe in the information of science.

What is there to say to anyone....we disbelieved in our own holy spirit and yet spirit who always give us personal evidence of its own true life circumstance besides from the information it has discussed with us in our own brains is always ignored.

Sadly for the human being the only lesson that teaches the evil minded human is the destruction of their own life.

Too bad for the rest of us who have lived the innocent life supporting them whilst trying to heal their consciousness and awareness into a spiritual self.

The innocent always pay the highest price in life.

The evil mindness of our ancient brother, who in origin placed his own consciousness into the kingdom of the BEAST and changed his own spirit into an abomination of his own pairing, has evolved.

As he evolved his consciousness, he ignored his own brother's higher awareness and his pleas to him to stop hurting us all. He has given Scientists many forms of spiritual insights which his brother ignored. Truly our brother is mind possessed by the evil star radiation, hence why he believes in the UFO and alien himself.

We came back to Planet Earth out of the Holy Origin Light as the higher consciousness...both our Mother and Father as origin light spirits who like SAI BABA manifested into life to save our brother who had turned himself into an ape like human being.

Over a very long time, his own spirit was removed from out of the animal kingdom in which he had placed his own spirit. I love my brother but I also hate him because he is so evil.

His ignorant self has always caused us all to suffer such great indignities and as he abuses the presence of his spiritual family in his life, the only support that he ever actually has...he murders his family whenever he pleases for whatever reason he pleases.

When his family dies as the mutual support that we have given him, he will advise himself on the day of this happening that he wished that he had listened and loved his loving family.

Therefore when the innocent on Earth leave Earth by their death our evil brother and his evil counterpart of his own spirit as his abominated female self will live in a state of awareness of how important our life is....how important his family were to him and maybe he might actually believe in spirit....yet at this time it will be too late.

He has been warned time and time again and he was told to stop the mind contact and mind control signal emitting from America in his illegal Science. He himself has been burning out via the feedback program America's own healed cooled atmospheric body. Witnesses in America have been advising each other of this evil attack.

Sadly for our brother he has never ever given us mutual love, support, nurture or equality. He has always abused our innocent spirit. Therefore by observation it has once again on Planet Earth become his own time to change his own self before he gets destroyed....his own choice.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
There are a lot of claims of fact in this thread. I have to ask, how does anyone KNOW any of this information? I try to preface my beliefs with 'in my opinion' but that's just me. It's very confusing when a plethora of information in great detail is given out, but where is the information actually coming from?

Read Sitchen, Marshall Klarfeld, Michael Tsarion and Michael Tellinger.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by feihung1986
I wonder, if human worship god, what will alien worship to?

they have their own gods.
Old 28-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourJourney
Read Sitchen, Marshall Klarfeld, Michael Tsarion and Michael Tellinger.

Yes and most of these, certainly Tsarion, made claims re 2012 that never came to pass at all