Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2012, 03:27 PM
helygen

A quiz I did said my animal is a snake but whenever I meditate it's a big brown bear that visits. I'm comfortable with both.
Old 13-02-2012, 04:39 PM
TinTin

Hi, recently I was told that I have a snowy owl power totem. Isn't it interesting? I would like a black panther. that would be so cool
Old 14-02-2012, 07:00 AM
sunny shine

Hi just read somewhere that you should not share the name of your power animal.
Old 14-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Terracotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine

Any reasoning behind this?
Old 15-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Flyinskymind

How can we figure this out? I never knew people resonate with certain animals as well.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Arawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinskymind
How can we figure this out? I never knew people resonate with certain animals as well.

My fiancé created a general guided meditation for me because I wasn't exactly certain how to find out. It was with walking down a path through a forest, coming to a clearing. I was to focus on each sentence and "make it real" to me and then to suddenly look up and see the animal/creature (whatever it may be).

Doing this, I saw a rather large wolf (of mythical proportions, honestly) in great detail...it honestly made sense despite me really not liking wolves.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:29 AM
sunny shine

Quote:

They say its a very spiritual thing and should not be shared. some shamans believe they loose their power if they share the names.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Angelz

I have always had a close affinity and profound respect and closeness with both dolphins and tigers so I know they are 2 of my power animals though I would say Tigers are my main power animal.
Old 15-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
They say its a very spiritual thing and should not be shared. some shamans believe they loose their power if they share the names.

Ha ha I just read through this thread and got to the end ready to share and saw this, lol I really need my power so I'll refrain from sharing but it is a very cool thread.
Old 15-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Gregatha

Quote:
Gee it's a good thing i don't believe that, or i'd be in real trouble wouldn't i.