Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Hi Legrand,
Thank you for starting this thread. I have had quite similar experiences lasting for 5 days, 3 weeks, etc. Now it seems like it is all the time - being with God. ( I do rejoice and am grateful for it).

Nice to read you BlueElephant,

One-Light started this thread, all the merit comes to him for it.

As you I do rejoice and am grateful for being with God all the time.

We are graced, may everyone be also.

Regards
Old 03-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Yes, thank you and thank you to One-Light. (smile).
Old 03-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Master
Thanks for your kind words and support of this thread everybody, yes smiles BlueElephant so important while we deal with 'stuff' so much to learn isn't there, never stops just gets easier - i'm sure all your words will help many people worldwide who are dealing with awakening issues everyone keeping this thread high - have a good day/evening all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-12-2020, 07:02 PM
Master
I'm going to write a few paragraphs here, that some of you might be able to relate to - ever feel like its just you verses the world - or no one cares or understands... I know that feeling... So good morning/afternoon/evening to all you lovely people here, and I hope you're all having a good day - now that's the niceties are out of the way - what a rubbish night I had last night... the reason, because i'm to write on here, its important to some...

Dreams, dreams, dreams last night - one on a big roller coaster 100ft drop vertically, and one car had stopped at the bottom just before a tunnel, we just about stopped before it, and I was then running to shout at people in the next car not to come down, and that was it the dream aborted - been here before with drinking, dreams and overheating - happened for a reason to share thoughts on it here... I thought i'd done my years of throwing the blankets off, but 'no' here we are again - all the ingredients came last night and guidance to write this...

So today during the morning among doing other jobs as wifes at home giving orders, I keep nipping into my computer room and jotting notes down, as in 'what i'm supposed to do and say here' - and little dog walked midday - get wife a coffee and nip to my greenhouse for half a skinny cig, and going over how I'm going to write it all correctly, as it won't write itself - and 3 crows came down to the fence, including tame crow, and a double number after on clock to 1 sec so i'll take that as a positive, good luck and get on with it...

Firstly... about dreams/overheating with awakening - and ive been here before blocks of uncomfortable dreams 'meaning something' - 1st when I was to get off the booze, and did I protest, then one morning I said in my mind that's it no more beer, a Guide came to me instantly 'in mind' pretty she was/is and said 'it'll be ok' - 2nd when I was to write on the dreams page about blocks of uncomfortable dreams, and what they can mean - that's done a few months ago...

Overheating in bed and bad dreams can be a troubled mind, or the old arch enemy alcohol abuse with spiritual awakening, also the old arch enemy viruses/infections - but for me that's not the problem anymore - ive got my not welcome/no entry sign up to viruses - cells on guard 'as on healing page/destruct thread p19' so that's not the problem... I've been emailing every hospital/doctors surgery I can find in the UK cities this week, some nice replies - towns to do next week with my advice and information re mass tv advertising to stay strong to get this virus gone...

Back to awakening - people on the internet will tell you when you overheat its because spirit is working on your energy - i'm saying there can be another reason, because you are 'not listening' or 'paying attention' - to something you should be doing differently...

Constant internal voice chatter many of us get when 'tuned in or tuning in' on our journey - I have had this problem and am helping on 2 MH forums, people who don't understand 'exactly what's going on - ive done more research recently on 'thought chatter' - 'inner voice's' - 'thought intrusion' - and I am learning more all the time as well helping people...

Not everybody here will have had to deal with these types of issues, but I bet most have at some point as they are tuning in, developing, and learning...

Just had a look at the proof on print in my small conservatory ready to post - looked up and said looking good, and the light came on under eaves - thank you my Angels x... So here's me wishing me a good nights sleep, now ive written all this, until the next block of overheating/poor dreams when i'm to 'do something' to help me or others... so good luck all, deep breath, stay strong - have a good day...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi one-light. Where does one start? !!! So many factors and each individual will have a different experience. For me I think the biggest "earthly" impact it had on me was to clear out everything I had spent decades accumulating. Delusional treasured possessions simply had to go. They were never treasured, had no sentimental meaning , and were just "there" cluttering up my house. In my sudden realisation that material items had no place any more, I went on a frenzy of getting rid of anything that did not serve the new me. Had to stop short at throwing hubby in bag too !!!!!!! ( Only joking!!)....and further to that, I now refuse to buy things that I do not need...this thread I feel will be very interesting.

I'm trying to get to this point. I struggle with hoarding things and can easily tune out mess around me. Combine this with a tendency to procrastinate and my house can easily become overwhelmed. Like now, I should be cleaning but here I am :)
Old 07-12-2020, 08:19 AM
Master
I don't have that problem since i ran out of pennies, I lost my house 2 decades ago and most the stuff with it... are you going through awakening? I read somewhere where a clean house is a clean mind... get to it make it a hobby or something, bit at a time, step at a time... I see you're new here, welcome - there'll be plenty of chat going on the billions of threads on this fine forum, enjoy...

Old 07-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I don't have that problem since i ran out of pennies, I lost my house 2 decades ago and most the stuff with it... are you going through awakening? I read somewhere where a clean house is a clean mind... get to it make it a hobby or something, bit at a time, step at a time... I see you're new here, welcome - there'll be plenty of chat going on the billions of threads on this fine forum, enjoy...

I don't think I've gone through an awakening but I have been aware and in communication with my guides for most of my life. I do have some blocks which I put in place when I was 13 and removed in my early 20's.

I do get the strong feeling that my life will stay as it is until I clear out everything. I don't think "clean house, clean mind" is at play here, more to do with the flows of energy and that there is no flow in my house right now.

I'm in the process of re-homing a lot of my possessions. By having so much, I haven't been able to use a lot of it since it's often behind other stuff. This just shows me that I don't need it. I suspect my hoarding tendencies are related to my childhood but I have blocked most of those memories. Lots of fear that I need to work through but I will get to that in time.
Old 14-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Master
Spiritual Aches...

I'll put this on here because it is about awakening and learning... Does anyone have knowledge or experience these issues... It took me 6 months to realise when my belly started to growl/rumble immediately when getting into bed that it was God speaking to me through the Holy Spirit - once I accepted this and 'listened' I would get advice/guidance/instructions - not in hearing but knowing...

My little 'high vibes' dog is very clever, he knows things, he sees spirit - he sleeps with us in the middle of the bed at the bottom - when I get into bed I put him in his spot and he's off immediately fast asleep snoring - and within the hour he has moved, snuggled up to my wife tucked in behind her bent legs...

Well last night - was different his eyes were open seeing something, good job wife hadn't noticed, she would have freaked to see him staring at something - lol just count sheep my dear you'll be ok... Holy Spirit my opinion - so last night as soon as I get into bed my belly's off rumbling - and I research self healing energy and my vibes are high standard, so its not health issue before anyone says...

So uncomfortable I was last night - in the night, achy tickly calves and yes I know about chakra balancing... the aching shoulders in the night I can correct with chakra balancing, but the hot tickling legs so uncomfortable, and its not Restless Leg Syndrome IMO its spiritual - but what? I will find out, but any thoughts anyone, or similar things happen to you...

This morning early hours my little dog moved to comfort me, never happened before, tucked in behind my legs - he knew something or was told, I believe this happens 'he gets instructions' from his spiritual support, and why not, we know this happens to us humans...

And the song going through my head this morning early hours - Garry Barlow - Incredible... So this week i'm going to research more on spiritual aches and pains - and I feel last night was about writing here to see what others have to say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLFLFR5-Hnw

Last edited by one-light : 15-12-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Old 14-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Lightbulb

Anyone notice this thread was given a One Star 'Terrible' rating?
Bump it up - I did.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Master
Excellent Miss Hepburn - how did you do that!!! it now has 3 stars at the present moment... I don't even know how the stars get there lol - and after all these threads are to help others aren't they one way or another...