Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Master
New Kitten!!

After my sweet Bailey passed away in February I found myself thinking of getting a kitten. I only had my Nila and I don't really like 1 cat. And I could tell she felt a bit out of sorts too.
Not just in general but her behaviour has also changed a bit since Bailey has gone. For instance, she used to sleep and snooze a lot in between being outdoors, but now she's mostly busy 'guarding' the house? She keeps going from the front to the side window in the living room, keeping an eye on neighbouring cats that wake by and often go under the fencing into my garden.
She doesn't like that one bit! It does mean she's busy with that for hours on end, until approx 23.00 at night?!
She never did that when Bailey was still around so that got me thinking that he mostly carried the protective & guarding load?
Cats are very protective of their guardians, but I have never realised to what extent. Clearly now with Nila being alone she has to carry that load by herself.

But I also want a kitten for myself, to have 2 cats again.
So I started looking but these days everyone asks a fortune for a normal cat, not even a specific breed. Outrageous prices!
Then I found a family at 3 kms from me with 2 pregnant cats! And they don't ask a cent for the kittens, a good home for them is all she wants.
Now I really wanted a 3 colour. I have wanted that all my life but never had one. And considering my age and how old cats get on average, this may very well be the last kitten I ever get. However weird that feels to think about.
So I thought, if this is the last kitten I want a 3 colour now!! These are very popular and not easy to find.
But... 1 of the pregnant cats happens to be a cute, small 3 colour! And her mother -also pregnant- is white & red and has had several 3 coloured kittens before. So suddenly the chances of finding one went up!!!
I think Spirit has listened as I had asked Spirit to guide me to the right kitten for me and for Nila, and since I want a 3 colour...

In any case, the first litter had 1 three-colour but someone else chose her before me. So I decided to wait for the 2nd litter.
That was born on the 29th of April and... it had two 3-colour kittens!! YAY!!
I now even had a choice, hihi.
I went over last Tuesday and went for the smallest one of the two. She's so incredibly cute!

Today I visited them to see the li'l kitty-kat again. She's now a week old, and seeing her properly this time I truly felt I indeed had made the right choice!
Spirit had guided me to the right one for sure, at least as far as I can tell of course.

Now there's waiting another 7 weeks at least, and then there will be the moment supreme: introducing her to my Nila. I'm a bit nervous about that!
You never know, could go very well, can go very wrong.

Anywho, this is the little kitten, the 3 colour in the middle. She was 3 days old when I took the photo: