Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 15-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Master
I live near Mexico.

One time when I was in Mexico, I saw an unrefrigerated truck pull up to a restaurant. They opened the back door, and with a meat hook, dragged a side of beef or was it pork, off the truck, across the street, down the sidewalk and into the restaurant. The local people would not get sick from eating that meat but people from the USA would generally get severely sick.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Master
Perfect example that strong immune systems verses the weak ones - bit of dragged pork and chips...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Master
I suppose with animals to look after, we get some battle practice that we're not getting constantly like in 2020 and recently all masked up... This morning our fluffy dog is lying on his back on our bed between us, feeling like he's in heaven then he sniffs at my hand and snorts on it as dogs do.

So I was saying to my wife there's some immune system battle practice, he's just snorted on my hand and been out sniffing at wee's in the street last night - that'll toughen the immune system up... Well lol the look of disgust on my wifes face, it was a picture, made me laugh that look she gave me - and that's what we should do lol play with the dog, its natural - and wash our hands.

Have a good day all.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-08-2021, 01:44 PM
Master
So back to the serious stuff...

After sending out what seemed like a million emails the last 12 months with links to my website - ive worked out if I type into a search bar just 'email stockport' for example, loads of emails come up - so ive been emailing over the weekend and today, masses of them including schools, and many towns so far.

Its time here in the UK, to just back off 'and think' all these youngsters with strong immune systems jabbed up - at least access them first 90% wouldn't need it - but it has to be 'free will' and explained properly to younger people, many have not yet had children, so we should just ease back a little here and 'think' a bit...

I've revamped my website yesterday to say this about youngsters - 'refresh' the page anyone here looking... This is a copy of my email if anyone wants to adapt it and send it out in their country - you have my permission... talk about unusual numbers coming at the right time 1000 views here as I look...
------
Hi, I researched mind strength and flu bugs for 4 years - i've put some light-hearted comments in my 'strength in minds' website to cheer people up, as we move into the lower light evenings - and some viruses search and destroy info using the power of the mind... And i've added a couple of good jokes to bring a smile to people's faces... Maybe you'd like to look on my website, its free to help others - have a good day/evening there, Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 19-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Master
That is one massive emailing session coming to a close - 100's of emails out to companies, care facilities, schools, and many MPs I came across, 200 emails out in 24 hours up to yesterday lunch alone, I got 56 new views on that 24 hour period alone, that's besides the other days with slightly less - so we see what happens from here, and I got some nice replies...

Hopefully we stay strong here up to the winter, then onwards...

Old 20-08-2021, 10:09 AM
Master

Today it was announced that Sydney's lock down will be extended for another month and the restrictions has got tighter. The Government said they will wait and see what happens at the end of September. The covid numbers keep climbing. It is now over 600 cases a day. Police are now in force checking to see if people are doing the right thing. The police have given out $3000 and $5000 fines for people not wearing a mask etc. There are a lot of fines. Unfortunately a lot of people have died from covid. People that have died have not been vaccinated. Not as high as other countries.

I am looking forward when this is over. I feel every day is the same. I do the same thing every day. I am lucky that I do not have to worry about work. There are a lot of people struggling to make a living with the lock down.
A lot of people have been getting vaccinated. I will be getting my second vaccination in three weeks time. I am looking forward to that.
Old 20-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Master
Thanks for your input here... you've had it rough there in Australia - all those fires a couple of years ago, we prayed for rain here on this very forum. then in August 2020 I had just joined a MH forum and a new friend of mine on the forum lived in one of the main cities and he said how bad it was with virus issues.

Then if I remember right, didn't you get clear of it a while when we were getting hit again - but there's light appearing here at the moment - we are getting on with it here, people are being kind to each other, heads are up... So if it starts to work somewhere, it gives hope - here we are on guard in case it hits again in the winter - we shall stay strong and see how we progress.

Last edited by one-light : 20-08-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Old 21-08-2021, 05:34 AM
Master

In 24 hours the covid numbers has increased from over 600 to over 800.

one-light or anyone else that can answer:
I am curious in England or other countries where most of the population has had their covid injections how sick do people normally get if they get covid? I know some people do not get any symptoms and some people can die if they have health problems. For most people is it just like getting the flue?
Old 21-08-2021, 08:50 AM
Master
Its the fear 'of it' and being locked away that's a big part of the issue - weakens immune systems by the millions - i'll pass this over to others here, if anyone want's to say what they think on it... I teach mind strength... There'll be some experts here on the jab, looking on.

The flu jab is a live weakened flu virus injected - where as the covid is some chemical, can l call it that? others are on some groups say its chemical, not out of a rose shoot anyway - ive read that it raises your immune system strength, which is what i'm trying to teach - and people have died with covid jabbed as well, but not as many as people are stronger knowing they've been jabbed.

As soon as people have the jab the fear is removed, and feel safer... When you say is it like getting the flu - that's how we should look at it 'its a flu bug' get it gone... I think in future decades they'll have testing that shows a flu bug 'not what' just go and isolate, no fear so all will be 20%/50% stronger all of us, and fight it better.

At its worst our hospitals were fully stretched to breaking point with some - how are your hospitals doing there? light will appear with all this you know, and you'll be stronger/wiser after all this...

Old 21-08-2021, 09:46 AM
Master
The thing that concerns me with all this 'mass panic' created - and then this jab is introduced from many companies worldwide - is at first here anyway in the UK it was this jab produced from many countries, that was going to save so many millions, and it did - then as it came down to the younger generation who were concerned with what was in it that might effect them and their kids, only then did they start to advertise that all it was doing was to improve the immune system... Didn't say that at first, else your mind strength people would have got onboard and had their say.

No doubt there's a chance someone here will find a loophole in what I say and start stone throwing - ive been there before, and support has been low over many forums for nearly 2 years now, I started a thread on here regarding flu viruses with my research before covid even got its boots on, have a good day all...... stay strong there...

I remind people looking on jab or no jab 'your choice'...