Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go.

Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?

I haven't read thru any of the answers you have been given - I just saw this post.

I don't know about your channeler, but I do know that you have to use YOUR own judgement. If it doesn't feel right, it is not for you and you can discard it. Take what you want, that feels good, and leave the rest.

That is always the case with spiritual advice of any kind. If it is not helpful to you, you don't have to pick it up off the ground, so to speak.

All a channel is is a receiver - of vibrations, of thought vibrations, that are on a specific "channel". That is what the word means.

So, if you think of it like a radio, and he/she is the radio tuning into a channel, which channel did he/she tune into? If the information doesn't feel good, then it's obviously not a channel you want to tune into, so you change the station LOL.

If this channel is channeling something you don't want to listen to (like music, if it is not music to your ears) then stop listening.

And for any channel to tell you you MUST do this or that, that is not a guide or angel or spirit friend. They guide you, they never tell you what to do - they just won't, because it is your journey. They will give advice and give you things to try, but they will not tell you, you must do this or that.

You need to learn discernment. And go with your gut. Your gut knows this was off.

It doesn't mean this personal hasn't learned to channel - everyone can learn how - it is not difficult.

You might learn to channel, and get your own messages.

I always surround myself with protection and ask for a Higher Guide. That way, I know the information that comes through I can trust.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
"Oh hello there. Are you a demon I am already familiar with or are you a new one? Please, tell me all about yourself because I'm curious. What is your name? what kind of demon are you? what makes you a demon? what evil things have you done? who told you that you're evil? is Satan your boss or are you part of Satan himself? can you speak for Satan?...etc...etc".

LOL, priceless! You should do another post and call it Interview with a demon or How to send them packing. I would love to see what etcs you left out.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, that just made my day!
Old 21-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
The quote below is by a famous Guru and Yogi who was clairvoyant from birth.

durgaa, who was this quote from, "THE MOTHER: (speaking of bad-intentioned non-physical beings) …The chief characteristic of these astral beings is falsehood..." can you give a reference?

Also your second quote "To begin with, I said that the astral is peopled by small entities, small formations, the remnants of
human beings who have died..."

I'd love to know where to find these quotes, and who they were by exactly.
Old 18-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Here is a more complete explanation:

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you. What you posted is precisely what I've intuitively known to be true--for the most part-- but have not been able to express.

I had an experience once. (it was somewhere between a dream and a vision, but I was fully lucid) In it, I was removed from earth. I was removed by a being-- an astral being perhaps-- who was standing before me and smiling serenely. He was blonde and shimmering. (You know, like all those drawings of creepy Aryan-looking angels/"ascended masters") For a split second, I felt at ease, but then alarm bells went off in inside of me, and I realized that he was aggressively projecting false feelings of love at me. The instant he realized that I realized what he was doing, there was an odd shift in the atmosphere, and I could see his true form flickering through his mask. As I continued to resist, he became angry and forced me into a place that he had drew other humans into. It may have been a memory of something that had happened to me before.

That made me even more wary than I was before. In general, I feel more at ease with nature spirits and plant spirits. As much as I would love to be aware of what spirits and entities are around me-- I am not infallible, and my abilities are weak. I can feel subtle tremors in the ether around me; I continuously get faces and scenes stuck in my mind, plus occasional visions, but it's seemingly random and often vague and I can't tell them all apart on a vibrational level. For all I know, something is attached to me and obscuring my senses, which is why I am wary of my own automatic writing and occasional channeled material.
Old 19-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Yes, dark ones can disguise, hide, trick and deceive. Anyone. But as a human, you are always higher in frequency. Therefore, you can command them if your intention is clear, precise and on the spot. If you are not precise or coherent, you will be messed with. If you lose track of what you want, they'll have their fun with you. You have to know your position as a human here. Just command them to reveal the truth and they will. It may show within the following days. You'll know when it's the answer you needed. Stick exclusively to Love-based intentions, because such intentions do not cost. And: Have some Love and appreciation for the Dark. We are all loved and deserve so! (All this spoken in "fairy tale style"... I'm serious here ;) For a "science style" translation, please ask. I might give it a try.)
Old 26-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
To me, the only entity you should listen to is your Higher Self. Advice is just that and you are free to follow or ignore it. The fact that you must question it, indicates that it doesn't feel right.

Clairvoyants don't always get it right, as they may misinterpret things. What I have learned from readings is if it resonates fine, if it doesn't, leave it.
Someone who understands
Old 04-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Seeker
There are. But you'll know when it's real I guess. You won't ask 'was this really my spirit guide?' I channeled my spirit guides several times and well you just feel it when it's real. Like really feel it
Old 04-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Knower
"Yes, we are more powerful than these "so called" channelled beings. A lot of these love and light entities are actually negative entities disguising themselves and tricking people. One should always trust their intuition. I can't tell you how many "healers" I've worked on that have draconians, reptilians and other charming entities hooked into them. The issues start with them giving their power away and looking for answers outside themselves or calling things in because a lot of us have been programmed that way since birth. Religions esp. negate our inner guidance system, which is our spirit".

That was a message I got from a friend who was warning me about channeling, you have to have clear cut intuition and discern and/or resonate with something on a very deep and personal level....that's where the magic happens on its own accord. Trust yourself enough to know the truth, your truth. Let instinct guide you it is the way of natural law.

There is so much disinfo out there you have to be careful to not get caught up in their webs. That goes for all foreign entities whether they are "good" or bad" you or the person is still opening themselves up to inter dimensional beings for hosting including demonic presences, angels, alien races and so on and so forth.

There is also a whole other world existing out there unseen for the most part, staying in the shadows. Awareness, old knowledge pre 2000 = protection and power. The new information coming out at the moment well it's quite scattered and heavily distracting. So take a peak at new info just remember to not get stuck on one subject/issue....Broaden your horizons with our ancestors knowledge, learn our true histories as a species on this planet, some soul food you know?

Universal Law, Natural Law, The Law of Attraction, Manifesting, Setting Clear Intentions. Know who you are first before calling in others that will interfere with your growth and evolutionary development through life. How can you truly be you when you have others entering you? So yes we must discern, it is key to living wholly
Old 05-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Guide
Perhaps what you should be asking is this - Is it possible to increase your awareness so that you always can see the truth?
Old 06-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Perhaps what you should be asking is this - Is it possible to increase your awareness so that you always can see the truth?

Better yet is "How can we increase our awareness so that we always know our truth".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/