Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

About what?

Be well..

what is your post all about? is your post telling me that i am wrong?
Old 20-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
OK then I thought you deserted me....I can't apply pracicality or logic to inner realization. Practicality is a leaning of the mind in my limited experiece. I can feed the mind with data and maybe at some point something may resonate or shift within or not.
But understanding to me is a cognitive event. I have never felt completion on a mental level, as why I search a little differently.

in practicle terms, here? do you have a goal here? a role to play?

because i can see that people have expectations from other people.
for example tzu wants to restore balance and moke wants unity, and they "mitigate/chide" those people perceive as not living up to their expectations.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:37 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
what is your post all about? is your post telling me that i am wrong?
Wrong about what? just re-read my post, and address any perceived inconsistencies you wish..

Be well..
Old 20-09-2011, 02:39 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I never really felt ill intent but i probably was misreading you. No worries.

One thing for sure is that if I am where I am for a reason it is to realize that there are reasons...............lol

No I haven't considered what you said about awareness exploring what I was but with me, i try not to consider such things. I prefer to just have such things come to me like the realization I had.

Speaking of reasons for things my daughter and grandson were driving home the other night and he (2 years old) starts yelling to his mom to stop because a car is coming. He was all nervous and he kept yelling this for a while as my daughter assured him that no car was coming. Well finally my daughter turned around as he kept telling her this and stopped the car short of a stop sign coming up as she was trying to calm him down...when a car full of teenagers came flying over the hill, thru the stop sign and into a tree. They would have hit them square on!
Life certainly is amazing!. This little boy certainly is amazing!

WOW! Totally cool -- and very very glad everyone is alright!! Yes, your grandson does sound amazing but that does not surprise me. And such moments really make you see beyond it all, no?

Yes, of course, you are exactly where you should be right now. Everything is perfect and as it should be.

It stung a little (I admit) that you might even think for one moment I had any ill intent, because I'm big fan of you. (I am big fan of lots of people on these forums -- so nobody get jealous or feel left out with that statement, lol). I don't want to change you -- my comment really was more about something I was personally pondering at that moment in time.

Life *is* amazing. I guess I am pondering why anyone would want to stay on the outside looking in, on the sidelines, and I'm wondering whether the awareness wants to BECOME what we are, so they can experience ... all of this.... even heart-stopping moments when cars nearly hit our loved ones.

That's not to influence you at all WS... it really isn't. I must be missing something, or I am simply hard-wired to Become, to play on the stage of life rather than sit contentedly in the audience. Don't know, just asking myself.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Wrong about what? just re-read my post, and address any perceived inconsistencies you wish..

Be well..

so your'e not saying hybrid your wrong and i am hereto correct you?

can you say your post in one sentence so it would be clearer?
Old 20-09-2011, 02:50 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
so your'e not saying hybrid your wrong and i am hereto correct you?

can you say your post in one sentence so it would be clearer?
You will really need to re-read the post in question, comprehend the post, and address anything you perceive as inconsistent with the actualities.. i am confident the post is clear.

Be well..
Old 20-09-2011, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

You will really need to re-read the post in question, comprehend the post, and address anything you perceive as inconsistent with the actualities.. i am confident the post is clear.

Be well..

to you perhaps?
but i am the addressee of your post and i am very confident that my question is very simple and clear, answerable by yes or no?

why don't you make things easier for the two of us and just tell me how you feel about me.

allow me to help you thru ....

hybrid, i do not dislike you but __________________.
fill the blank
Old 20-09-2011, 03:27 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
to you perhaps?
but i am the addressee of your post and i am very confident that my question is very simple and clear, answerable by yes or no?

why don't you make things easier for the two of us and just tell me how you feel about me.

allow me to help you thru ....

hybrid, i do not dislike you but __________________.
fill the blank
Very well, then.. you have had the opportunity to read my post and address any inconsistencies you perceive, and.. since you offer no objections to my post, i will conclude you are in agreement.

Be well..
Old 20-09-2011, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Very well, then.. you have had the opportunity to read my post and address any inconsistencies you perceive,

why do you repeatedly challenge me and insist to me to prove you wrong by addressing consistencies in you?

Quote:
and.. since you offer no objections to my post, i will conclude you are in agreement.

Be well..

why do you have to conclude that i agree? is there i need for that?
Old 20-09-2011, 04:34 AM
not human

Quote:
in practicle terms, here? do you have a goal here? a role to play?

because i can see that people have expectations from other people.
for example tzu wants to restore balance and moke wants unity, and they "mitigate/chide" those people perceive as not living up to their expectations.
I can't really speak for anyone else... do you mean do I have an agenda or motive to communicate..... well not concious until you mentioned it but now you do I guess I would say to understand....and my motive would be similar if talking to anyone else....do I project the impression that I have hidden motives?