Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

People, are not their sexuality.period.

Be with whomever you want to be with, as long as it's with a consensual adult, but...your sexuality is still not who you are.

There's a possibility that men born with female body parts, are simply a different type of gender...or cross between male and female. As there are classified women born with male body parts, with higher than average testosterone...that like women.Simply because they are a unique gender or archetype. Gay is not a "race" or species of beings.

It's not that they're "gay", they're just DIFFERENT. And shouldn't be defined or classified by a sexual preference. We may be looking at it all wrong. We look at this in a twisted kind of way. Just because they're born with unique hormone levels, doesn't guarantee that they'll even HAVE a sexuality, so why classify them based off of sexuality. Also, chemicals, toxins,incest, bad health, can cause people to be born with "differences". King Tutankhamen was born with an androgenic archetype, so was his father...who conceived him. His father conceived a child with his own sister. Unnatural things can cause "differences" and throws off the balance of things.

There's a thing called gender identity "disorder"(i couldn't come up with a proper way to say it), where someone of one gender might mentally identify with the other. Hormonal imbalances can cause you to identify or feel comfortable with identifying with the other gender.If you feel uncomfortable with your male body, you might take a liking to the female identity and want to be that. Also, people born with unique hormones and qualities, may have brains that function similar to the gender opposite to the one they were classified as.

There's many reasons as to why people are attracted to the things they like, but it's not for them to identify with and make who they are. It's complex.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
This entire thing is just an opinion, what you "see". And, I respect that.

The terms of deficiency that make up your personal assertions and your general pseudo-psychological rhetoric (which anyone can "see"), aren't indicative of respect.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit

It's just random genetics. That's all. People wired a little differently. They haven't figured it all out as yet, the whys and wherefores scientifically but there are now studies that indicates some definite genetic links between when children are born and how likely it is that they might be gay and links to other things physically, interesting stuff via the brain scans and even with finger differences. The fact that it is likely a genetic thing is getting more and more accepted. I'd guess within a decade they'll have mapped it all and there won't be any more question on all that.

Gay people don't "chose" to be gay they just ARE and it's not a mental disorder it's just genetics. Like I said above to me it's just like being left handed or having a tendency towards baldness. I don't get the prejudice at all, never did. It's taking science a while to catch up with me on this one, smile, but I do think that soon we'll have a better picture of what happens genetically and why it happens to make a person gay or transgender. When we do I hope there will be be a lot of bigoted people who will feel like major idiots. Because in my mind that it is obviously a genetic thing that is becoming painfully obvious. It's rather hard to ignore really if you have ever known someone who is.

I've seen so many people end up emotionally destroyed trying to change something that just can't be changed. It's just not fair to keep on making this such a huge moral issue. People like this can no more change who they are then I can help having a gene that predisposes me towards being extremely pale and burning like crazy when I get too much sun. I will tell you what, this is one of the biggest reasons that I'm not into monotheism. I have run up against this prejudice so much in the monotheistic religions it just utterly appalls me. I cannot do it. I cannot wrap my head around the concept of a loving creator and also believe in one that would condemn my LGBT friends for loving each other.

"That does not compute, Computer Blue...."

:)

I haven't heard confirmation that geneticists have conclusively demonstrated that there a 'gay gene', and I think that remains an hypothesis at this time. That being said, I could only agree that people should be accepted as they are, because describing a person deficiently as perverse, deranged or degenerte from god due to their gender identity or sexual orientation, and then marginalising them as a stigmatised group, is very hurtful.
Old 31-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
Also, don't deem the ideas of others as "fake" just because it conflicts with you're own and you don't quite understand it. To deem something you haven't tested or seen for yourself as fake, is pure ignorance.Just like how you cannot deem a theory fake until it's proven as such. Or telling someone "they need help" just because they think totally different from you, or sees CLEARLY of what's going on and doesn't beat around the bush about it.Getting angry or annoyed with someone because they pushed you to reflect upon something about yourself that you've been protecting with lies and delusions.

We have people on a spiritual forum that sound completely absorbed in the physical realm,ironically, and when it comes to proving themselves correct they show a piece of their true selves, and lean on a totally materialistic point of view.

It's like those scientists with entitlement issues that come across something they don't understand and conclude it as "something that's not suppose to exist".But, really, i think you were just defending yourself, which is expected.

Note the deficiency oriented rhetoric and how it paints a personally derisive picture. .
Old 31-08-2015, 09:49 AM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I haven't heard confirmation that geneticists have conclusively demonstrated that there a 'gay gene', and I think that remains an hypothesis at this time.

Gem, i seriously hoped you would provide some irrevocable comfirmative evidence that all hoosexuals are an entirely different species or atleast all are third gender (there is third gender) with some alteations to the typical XY chromosome.

Given that this was the only factor you based your argument on andhat you have failed your own argument, it is only obvious that the factors you excluded play the main role in this entire homosexual story.

You have also failed to be the ideal representative of your gender, especially while you claimed sexual identity is the majority of ones personal identity and that it is solely based in genetics. Genetics is about creating the code for a machine to operate in a certain way, defined by certain rules and to serve a specific purpose. Any deviation, sligtest even, when seen purely in terms of the configuration of the chromosomes is seen as abnormal.

I did offer to play your game by your rules, but realised it wasnt worth it, as you dont play by your own rules and your rules serve only one purpose - to disarm the others with an emotional tone to it, to make it most effective in this space.

What did you gain by it all? Apart from finding someone who did disarm themselves, as much as they could, for you, and you, as perfectly intended, hurl abuse at them, for no reason whatsoever.

If this space and these discussions so disgust you that you feel the need to disprove yourself too, throw your own *all the abusive and d words you hurled at other* self around (despite your also obvious desperate desire to keep it in hiding), to create chaos, confuse people and weaken them with it all attempting, with all your might, to drag them down to your dark pit....????????????

I suppose you consider yourself too clever to be able break people and subjects and discussion down into wasted nothingness, just to provide yourself company in your own pit of wasted nothingness.

Once, twice, understandable. Years and rejection of numerous tools offered by numerous people to help you out of your pit....

I am placing you on my ignore list, for i have no desire to become oart of your self disgust or provide for raising your low self worth by being hurt or insulted or abused - the only way you seem to know how to - your own seriously pervert orgasmic sources, especialy given that sexuality and orgasms form the majority of your personal identity which transgressess all else, including genetics...

I am also v much aware that i am not on your ignore list, both now and when i mentioned it in my last post to you.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Gem, i seriously hoped you would provide some irrevocable comfirmative evidence that all hoosexuals are an entirely different species or atleast all are third gender (there is third gender) with some alteations to the typical XY chromosome.

I was saying that I don't think there is any conclusive evidence for a 'gay gene'.

Quote:
Given that this was the only factor you based your argument on andhat you have failed your own argument, it is only obvious that the factors you excluded play the main role in this entire homosexual story.

Actually I was replying to someone who said the gayness is genetic, and said that I don't think that there's any confirmed evidence for it. I have heard it is a theory which is as yet unproved.

Quote:
You have also failed to be the ideal representative of your gender, especially while you claimed sexual identity is the majority of ones personal identity and that it is solely based in genetics. Genetics is about creating the code for a machine to operate in a certain way, defined by certain rules and to serve a specific purpose. Any deviation, sligtest even, when seen purely in terms of the configuration of the chromosomes is seen as abnormal.

Firstly, I'm getting a little sick of folks making personal comments about me that are negatively termed with words such as 'fail'.

Apart from that I said sexuality/gender is a major part of the personality (for most people at least), but I also said there is no genetic evidence that I'm aware of.

Quote:
I did offer to play your game by your rules, but realised it wasnt worth it, as you dont play by your own rules and your rules serve only one purpose - to disarm the others with an emotional tone to it, to make it most effective in this space.

The only rule is, you can't make personal comments or assertions about me. I'm not making personal comments, attempting to demean anyone or giving them little lectures. All I said is the 'genetic answer' the 'psychologcal answer' or the 'spiritual answer' aren't really answers, and the hetero/bi/homo categories are really only archetypal stereotypes that don't actually describe the complexity of any particular individual's sexuality. Then I explained that sexuality is part of a very subtle and complex whole person.

Quote:
What did you gain by it all? Apart from finding someone who did disarm themselves, as much as they could, for you, and you, as perfectly intended, hurl abuse at them, for no reason whatsoever.

I'm surprised that you don't recognise that the personally directed negative commentary is a direct attack on me as a person, and I've not made a single personal remark about anyone.

Quote:
If this space and these discussions so disgust you that you feel the need to disprove yourself too, throw your own *all the abusive and d words you hurled at other* self around (despite your also obvious desperate desire to keep it in hiding), to create chaos, confuse people and weaken them with it all attempting, with all your might, to drag them down to your dark pit....????????????

I don't have any proof and I don't pretend to have any answers to the complex issue of sexuality, and I consider the multidimensional facets of a human being within their social and environmental world. I have not at anytime used abusive words or made a singe assertion about any person, even though I have been the subject of much affront.

Quote:
I suppose you consider yourself too clever to be able break people and subjects and discussion down into wasted nothingness, just to provide yourself company in your own pit of wasted nothingness.

Once, twice, understandable. Years and rejection of numerous tools offered by numerous people to help you out of your pit....

I am placing you on my ignore list, for i have no desire to become oart of your self disgust or provide for raising your low self worth by being hurt or insulted or abused - the only way you seem to know how to - your own seriously pervert orgasmic sources, especialy given that sexuality and orgasms form the majority of your personal identity which transgressess all else, including genetics...

I am also v much aware that i am not on your ignore list, both now and when i mentioned it in my last post to you.

That, combined with previous personal remarks, amounts to psychological abuse, and the big black Gem you're concocting in your mind has nothing to do with me. I do seem to have a knack for drawing out this sort of nastiness, though - but I won't stand for it and insist that is stops.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Experiencer
I also been following topic and i dont think Gem made any insults
I dont understans the hostility attitude
Specially when done by people who nag our head with "love and peace"
And yet.only attacking attitude done people who claim others are attacking them
Which make me think that most people here consider different opinion attack

Bit of advice if your own opinion or belief whatever needs people approval and agreeing with u then its not people breaking u down simply ur opinion too weak
That u cannot maintain.it right when under criticism
So dont blame.others for ur own shortcomings
Every one have opinion on the matter they are free to express them
If some one want to shut people up saying their opinion is insulting (when its.not)
That person insecure with their own opinion
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 31-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Passionof hybrid, you have to recognise that some contributers to a conversation seek nothing from it, thereby invest nothing into it, its more akin to passing time for them - essentially means they will say and do anything to distance themselves from the conversations and those who attempt to engage with them in any real form, as they know very well they have have to remain exactly as they are for them to be rewarded with what they wish to gain from engaging in such 'passing time' interactions, with a crying foul abusive touch to it, to drag others to their own level. Somewhere deep in there they are jealous that they are not allowed to grow up spiritually, soaking in the the good things that such interactions in such spaces offer.

Its not accidental that they are totally in the wrong space, they are in the wrong space by choice, being so serves them a purpose...remaining so is vital for the purpose to be served. Their agenda is not to develop spiritually, as is tge general purpise of the soace, but it is to make sure they do not do it. Due to it being such a perverse agenda, the driving forces behind it are perverse too, which manifest in different ways - totally unwarranted verbal abuse while crying foul which purpots to serve various roles to keep their agenda, in addition to weakening the other individual.

It could on the other hand, be because they have seriously been wronged, but cannot allow themselves to see it or address it as they have already 'become' the wrong and the wrong doer themselves. So, when any issue is addressed with them, which might relate to either side if the 'wrong', they get very confused or hurt, unable to defend either side within them that it represents and find the easiest way out of it, that is by throwing it all out at the one who triggers it, even before it can challenge them in their depths.

Obviously they have to be clever enough in their own ways to maintain the whole scenario, while making sure they keep the fuel goig by appearing to be in the right space or appearing as desiring the things that the space offers. They can identify, are trained to perhaps, to identify the striking point when the iron is red hot.

Both in real life, but more so in online life, be prepared to identify such people and to stay away from them. They dont deserve you - they say it very clearly, albiet they do not desire to see it in such a way as that would put an end to the game.

If it were to be only one side of 'wrong in them and they were in the right space as opposed to being in the right space to serve an agenda which is against all that served in that space - things could have been different.

Learn to identify these things and make sure you stay away from them. We all have our own lives to live, without needing to be dragged down by thise whose only purpise is to drag others down to where they are because they prefer staying in that place than raising themselves out of it, even when hands are offered to helo them do so. Their intent is to pull the individual that offers the hand down into their underground hideout. Most likely, the poor things have themselves been dragged down that way, but after a point, it becones their choice to stay there and to attempt to do the same to others or to not find their own way out of it.

Abuse complicated by feeling pity for their being in that state together with not knowing the origin of the confusion projected by them, attempts to forgive them for what they do not own up to or do not intend to stop - all are tricks to pull the helping or vulnerable hand, even if made vulnerable just by their actions, down into their put.

They are many who genuinely are in pain and suffer, act out because of it and genuinely desire to find tgeir way out of the pit they end up in, if you learn to identify those who dont, then atleast you can use your own energy wisely, if you wish and if you can.

There is an easier way to find your way around it - observe - the individuals own statemets and freudian slips, how these fit into the rest of their personality painted by themselves and the rest of their statements - while making sure your own intentions while you make these observations are clean, your own issues and set aside the charecteristics that define you - with a promise to yourself that you will not use the knowledge as irresponsibly as the one you are observing is, that is you will only use it for the greater good.

I think you're speaking of three things here. Allow my to simplify such valuable information.

i think I know of which you're speaking. Like one of the contributors who disguised his self-loath and hopelessness as "self-acceptance", when he's really just projecting self-hatred.

I know of such people, but I have a different way of explaining it. I know of someone who hates himself, and tries to make others like him either as a coping method, because he cannot really accept his own actions, or does it as "revenge". It's also entitlement.

Then I think what you referred to were people that are living in DENIAL. A few people on here displayed those characteristics, you spot it and point it out, they DODGE and deny all responsibility using their manipulative verbiage to try and deter you from responding to them, and to help give them get an advantage in the conversation. It's a card in-denial or entitled(by self) individuals use to help themselves within a conversation even when they're wrong. They have a way of validating and justifying all of their actions...and when they use verbiage, it can get them anywhere, because average people cannot pick up on their self-serving ways.
Old 31-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account

And if you're sick and tired of being misconceived or misunderstood. Then be CLEAR and DIRECT of what you're speaking of, and stop using verbiage just to validate your own self.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
i just read through this whole thread and i simply can not see why anything that Gem posted caused him to become the target so much angst. the weird derogatory presumptions being made about his personal psychology is really rather shocking.

imo, some "spiritual" folks really need to get over themselves.