Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I guess I just simply don't understand it then. I think it's pointless to harm people. At least I have that going for me... Okay, so then, what do I do? He "loves" me, apparently. I tried telling him he had to leave and he started crying. >:(
Old 22-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
It doesn't matter how hard I try I just cannot wrap my mind around what you're trying to explain. The words you use and the way you use them is just obscure and strange...the whole story makes little to no real sense to me. Knots, being 'badly done?' Spells and toys? 'Come out of themselves?' The son??

I mean, obviously I understand bits but the meaning behind the complex story is just toally lost on me. It has no cohesion.

I feel like I must look like a horrible person right now. I'm not trying to be. It's just that no matter how many times you explain this, I still feel you're hopelesly lost in a complex mind-based illusion that was only meant to be a personal lesson.

Most folks wont take a chanelled mesage as evidence of anything. Neither will I, even though I'm a channel myself. (I had to learn that lesson the hard way.) I'm sorry but you have a lot to learn there.

My spirituality doesn't require anything thinking at all, or any complex back story, or any mental understanding of things going on in veils or behind the scenes. All that stuff is just thinking, it's not self awareness. It's not what I'd call spirituality, for me, personally.

I'm done here. I wish you well, Powessy.

Hello Holly

I will pull out my crayons and explain this in only a few words then.

The djinn enters in to your higher mind. it will run a program to determine if you are a allowed soul or one that is not allowed. The djinn will enter into your soul and will start to destroy your soul over many times doing this, and since you are not trying to figure this out your soul will just become part of the djinn and will not exist after this life time, your human mind keeps you blind to this.

How to determine if you are an allowed soul or not. You have had astral projections or obes. You have experienced sleep paralysis or you hear voices.

Now if you are a not allowed soul your soul is not even yours for the djinn has already removed it and replaced it with a replacement soul, you would never even know it because the human mind does not even understand the soul.

This is not a channeled message this is me finding my mind and asking questions within myself. I already showed you what my voices say and they are unable to put two and two together let alone this. If you are channeling messages then you are already done my friend.

If you are hearing voices they are already starting the process of becoming you and will keep becoming themselves inside of you. If you are a male then it is himself becoming you and if you are a female it is herself.

My main reason for coming here is to find the djinn and I have done this many times over as they come all the time. The story in the end does not matter to me but it is the truth and they know it, asking me many questions every time they come here. My voices change every minute 24/7 everyday non stop asking thousands of questions about many things.

Good luck to you holly but I would try to get to understand yourself it does take work and will not just present itself like you think.

Powessy

Powessy
Old 22-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I guess I just simply don't understand it then. I think it's pointless to harm people. At least I have that going for me... Okay, so then, what do I do? He "loves" me, apparently. I tried telling him he had to leave and he started crying. >:(

hello gravitysrainbow

How many voices have you had? Is this the only voice you hear? You said this has been ongoing for 7 years try to remember how many they have been. You are a female the male voice is just their to trick you and to keep you form asking questions. When did this voice start for you this male? They have a thousand personalities they can use to trick you with also. I only hear the higher mind my voices do not have personalities and are only here for a minute or two each time they move through. This voice is not outside of you it is within your higher mind. in the higher mind is your true self if you hear it there you will hear it here, if they touch you there you will feel it here.

Powessy
Old 22-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
hello gravitysrainbow

How many voices have you had? Is this the only voice you hear? You said this has been ongoing for 7 years try to remember how many they have been. You are a female the male voice is just their to trick you and to keep you form asking questions. When did this voice start for you this male? They have a thousand personalities they can use to trick you with also. I only hear the higher mind my voices do not have personalities and are only here for a minute or two each time they move through. This voice is not outside of you it is within your higher mind. in the higher mind is your true self if you hear it there you will hear it here, if they touch you there you will feel it here.

Powessy

I'm going to private message you about this because it's a lot to go into. I'd really appreciate your help.
Old 23-08-2015, 02:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Good luck to you holly but I would try to get to understand yourself it does take work and will not just present itself like you think.

Powessy

This is one of the most arrogant things anyone has ever said to me. You are telling me that knowing myself takes work? How much do you know about me, Powessy? Do you know even half of my experience by a few posts on a forum? Don't, for goodness sakes, assume to know what I am or what I think.

Your entities are a collective of low-vibration astral 'demons,' psychic vampires. When I channeled them the witness in the room felt the energy drain without even needing to be told what they were, or that they were there. Enjoy.

I'm done here.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
This is one of the most arrogant things anyone has ever said to me. You are telling me that knowing myself takes work? How much do you know about me, Powessy? Do you know even half of my experience by a few posts on a forum? Don't, for goodness sakes, assume to know what I am or what I think.

Your entities are a collective of low-vibration astral 'demons,' psychic vampires. When I channeled them the witness in the room felt the energy drain without even needing to be told what they were, or that they were there. Enjoy.

I'm done here.

Hello Holly

I am not trying to upset you I am only trying to explain the things that I am being shown and not by the voices I speak to but by things on much higher dimensions then this one.

The reason for the statement that I made was in response to the remarks you made. I have been trying to explain this but in every attempt you have pushed my experiences aside. I might be living in a delusion but it has a direction one I am willing to spend the time to figure out. Like I said, I know how they find me, writing this stuff is like bees to honey it works very good, so I continue to write this **** as you call it for this reason to find them.

Your statement was

"My spirituality doesn't require anything thinking at all, or any complex back story, or any mental understanding of things going on in veils or behind the scenes. All that stuff is just thinking, it's not self awareness."

Tell me what is self awareness if all you are looking at is holly?

"Your entities are a collective of low-vibration astral 'demons,' psychic vampires. When I channeled them the witness in the room felt the energy drain without even needing to be told what they were, or that they were there. Enjoy. "

Yes I know what they are, I am 100% aware of them and how dark they are inside of themselves. I am also aware of what they are doing, why you see them this way, but I will tell you they are not what you and others think they are. I look for them all the time I want them inside of me and I have been calling them into me for over 30 years but only aware of what they were once they activated my mind to find their minds.

Tell me holly when you quote, unquote channel them are they coming from inside of you or from the outside of you? How can you tell, or how sure are you where these voices or thoughts are coming from? I have had thousands and thousands of experiences, obes, astral projections and so many other cool experiences that are all being shown to me. My experiences follow a pattern as I go through this problem with them.

All I have done holly is ask questions so please do not be upset this is not my purpose for being here.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 03:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I'm going to private message you about this because it's a lot to go into. I'd really appreciate your help.

Hello gravitysrainbow

Please do message me, I see in your words what you are going through. I have spent almost two years studying them and their patterns. I can show you how to deal with them and can offer other ideas and sites with people like yourself having this same problem you are.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hello Holly

I will pull out my crayons and explain this in only a few words then.

The djinn enters in to your higher mind. it will run a program to determine if you are a allowed soul or one that is not allowed. The djinn will enter into your soul and will start to destroy your soul over many times doing this, and since you are not trying to figure this out your soul will just become part of the djinn and will not exist after this life time, your human mind keeps you blind to this.

How to determine if you are an allowed soul or not. You have had astral projections or obes. You have experienced sleep paralysis or you hear voices.

Now if you are a not allowed soul your soul is not even yours for the djinn has already removed it and replaced it with a replacement soul, you would never even know it because the human mind does not even understand the soul.

This is not a channeled message this is me finding my mind and asking questions within myself. I already showed you what my voices say and they are unable to put two and two together let alone this. If you are channeling messages then you are already done my friend.

If you are hearing voices they are already starting the process of becoming you and will keep becoming themselves inside of you. If you are a male then it is himself becoming you and if you are a female it is herself.

My main reason for coming here is to find the djinn and I have done this many times over as they come all the time. The story in the end does not matter to me but it is the truth and they know it, asking me many questions every time they come here. My voices change every minute 24/7 everyday non stop asking thousands of questions about many things.

Powessy

Powessy

the djinns you describe
as told about in the native middle eastern folks
that they are your typical western demons
good or bad but we only run amok with bad ones
good ones stay away

now you claiming you have " more knowledge "
than the people whom orinated from the region
of which those entities name first came out
is kinda of arrogant
BUT you could be right

now i am not close minded person
i asked you an evidence
but you have to understand .. your word
or the things inside you " as you claim word "
does not qualify as evidence

how can i know for example you're not just mentally ill person ?
or some teenager having wild imagination ?
or simply a person lying and having fun through it ?
or having delusions ?

these all are harsh i know .. but legitimate questions
great claims requires great evidence no ?
and am not saying them to be mean or bitter
am just saying .. need evidence other than your words

you asking us to believe what you say
over the native origins of these demons
based on what ? your word ?

so you have any evidence ?
beside your words
Old 23-08-2015, 04:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
the djinns you describe
as told about in the native middle eastern folks
that they are your typical western demons
good or bad but we only run amok with bad ones
good ones stay away

now you claiming you have " more knowledge "
than the people whom orinated from the region
of which those entities name first came out
is kinda of arrogant
BUT you could be right

now i am not close minded person
i asked you an evidence
but you have to understand .. your word
or the things inside you " as you claim word "
does not qualify as evidence

how can i know for example you're not just mentally ill person ?
or some teenager having wild imagination ?
or simply a person lying and having fun through it ?
or having delusions ?

these all are harsh i know .. but legitimate questions
great claims requires great evidence no ?
and am not saying them to be mean or bitter
am just saying .. need evidence other than your words

you asking us to believe what you say
over the native origins of these demons
based on what ? your word ?

so you have any evidence ?
beside your words

hello Please Leave Me

You have some very goods questions here. first I will tell you a little about myself.
I am 45 years old. I am a father of four teenagers, two twin girls 14, a son 16 and my oldest son 19 preparing to go to college in a few weeks. I have been married to the same woman for 20 years. I have never done drugs and do not drink alcohol. I like to observe patterns and my IQ is over 120 not great but slightly above average intelligence. I spent 3 years in the 82nd airborne 8 months in desert storm and followed that with 5 years of college with a concentration in electrical engineering and computer science. I work 40 hours a week in a fabrication setting, designing building and fabrication in stainless steel and aluminum products required for 3a food prep and for food hauling service tankers. This is not my ideal job but it has allowed me to be close to my family and be a responsible father, being here for my children.

For 30 years I have had hundreds of astral and obe experiences every year just having fun and enjoying my sleep times, I never came online to ask questions about or share my experiences until a year ago. I have never had a nightmare or scary dream in my whole life. I live a stress free life and love to learn things. 2 years ago I was working on patterns in the power ball when I stopped to ask questions and got more then I bargained for. For the past few years when I would prepare for getting out of body I would see a green mesh covering my eyes, I would tear through one to find another and another not allowing me out. So I found some obscure site that mentioned the finger pull method to ask questions like a pendulum in thought. I started to ask questions about the powerball and found patterns in the responses this fueled my curiosity another pattern problem. I created a 500 word spread sheet to ask questions on with a pendulum and received many messages that were correctly put together but blind to this side of things. The chances and improbabilities of forming a coherent message from the list of words was telling me that something was answering. I spent several months testing them many different ways blocking my thoughts to thinking of different things while they answered and yet there was something conscious answering me back.

I got a story that started to form and one I could also see in my mind happening this was odd to me so I started to ask questions online in as many sites as I could. In the last year and a half I have been watching the patterns of those hearing voices, seeing shadow people, obes, ndes and almost anything paranormal, I see a pattern. Now I am blind to what to look for so they have been showing me what things i need to find those on the outside of me. I know the difference of those inside of me and those on the outside of me, where many do not.

Do you have astral projections, obes, hear voices or have had sleep paralysis? I can not prove anything to you if you are not an allowed soul. answer this and I will try to give you the proof you seek.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
I did have sleep paralysis very often but it stopped
I did have astral projection during one of those sleep paralysis episode twice
That is about it

I asked a text or historical relible evidence though
But go ahead go on
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."