Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-06-2015, 05:24 AM
Suspended

If there was only 1 Jesus Christ and he was murdered AD33, then all other Christ's since this time have been warnings as Christ is leaving the HOLY BODY.

This might be why such high awareness such as the Dalai Lama prophessed the same review...the human male spirit is dying.
Old 28-06-2015, 04:11 PM
celest

[quote=wmsm]If there was only 1 Jesus Christ and he was murdered AD33, then all other Christ's since this time have been warnings as Christ is leaving the HOLY BODY.

This might be why such high awareness such as the Dalai Lama prophessed the same review...the human male spirit is dying.[/QUOTE

I don't believe Jesus was murdered wmsm, I believe he escaped and went to Kashmir.
Old 29-06-2015, 12:43 AM
MrChiLambda

Yes, Jesus may be a metaphor, OP, in fact, Jesus and the story of Rebirth recurr a few hundred times or more over throughout history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3i6UwVkP6M
Old 29-06-2015, 02:57 AM
Suspended

[quote=celest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
If there was only 1 Jesus Christ and he was murdered AD33, then all other Christ's since this time have been warnings as Christ is leaving the HOLY BODY.

This might be why such high awareness such as the Dalai Lama prophessed the same review...the human male spirit is dying.[/QUOTE

I don't believe Jesus was murdered wmsm, I believe he escaped and went to Kashmir.
Scientists think that they are studying the old Giza Pyramid lineage of a holy spiritual person in humanity as a condition of a Christ inheritance.

Therefore they have been implying that any holy leadership belongs to the spiritual body of the Christ as a DNA relay.

The ancient record depicts that a human male from his own conscious spiritual self awareness accessed the ancient records of the stone for his own purpose of using stone levitation practices.

As stone was levitated when black body radiation was incinerating Earth of her crystal fusion...when life returned to Planet Earth and spirit emerged out of the light, it was because the atmosphere had been healed.

Only a cooled atmosphere allows for organic life.

Our brother reapplied the activation for radiation to begin to incinerate the stone so that he could lift large bodies of stone above the fusion of stone. This was an act of evil.

As he gained/accessed this information through his own presence as a human life...as an organic being referencing information he also destroyed his own life. He considered by his considerations all information to be termed male and female.

His own self observations stated that when human beings committed an evil act against humanity...the angels first would notify the communities. This would follow with the death of the firstborn males.

Hence this spiritual advice regarded the DNA human male own self, who used his own conscious organic life form to apply a science that returned to his own self and began to incinerate his own DNA life body because he applied an evil condition of receving burning light at the ground state.

Hence in 33AD a DNA spirit body in humanity began its descent into the plague condition. This first begins with the SIGN of the holy bloodline being destroyed as a crossing with the WOOD...plasma condition and the cell body begins to bleed.

Therefore a huge human male population were given the preview of STIGMATA through an actual presence of a human male who began a new religious teaching and following regarding the acts of evil being committed against humanity. Therefore a real phenomenal male did live...did die and also a huge amount of male DNA was destroyed.

This religious evidence is describing the condition itself.

Hence once any form of stigmata is advised...it is a spiritual sign of HOLY BLOODLINE being destroyed, which follows with a plague.

In today's society Scientists once again burnt the holy light of our atmosphere...Stigmata was witnessed along with spiritual phenomena and then we began to witness the PLAGUES...first AIDS and then EBOLA demonstrating that the Holy Christ spirit body is DYING once again.

Human beings born as the witness of spirit higher selves is an actual warning advice from our Holy Light Father Creator trying to bring our spiritual teachings back into the holy condition that we once belonged to.

Therefore many new religious followings are created whilst the spirit tries to defend itself against the evil practices of its illegal occultism. Therefore as we die we are reminded of who we are for the very purpose of trying to save ourselves from our own self deceit of evil practices...a true story.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Seeker

The Second Coming is correct sort of

Feel free to disagree with what I say below because most of it is what I believe

What the Bible describes is correct in a manor of speaking(At least according to my belief). Humanity as a species is third dimensional right now, but hopefully we will pass that soon. Astral projection, dreaming, and lucid dreams all happen on the ethereal plane. This is also where our true selves exist. There is a stage in species ascension called Christ Conciseness. This is based off of the (again my belief) idea that Jesus was conceived by Mary and Joseph on the ethereal plane, which explains how Mary could be a virgin and still be pregnant, so when he was born in our dimension he was already enlightened and ascended, this is also why he was able to come back from the dead as could use a sort of reverse astral projection from the ethereal plan. The teachings of Jesus were most likely correct, but were misunderstood by that times people, and through incorrect translations and retellings became the Bible we know today. Ok, back to Christ conciseness. Christ conciseness I believe is the point when a species reaches enlightenment and ascends to the next plan, the ethereal plan. So the second coming is really the ascension of us as a species, and the rapture is describing how the enlighten members of our species shall move beyond this dimension and to the ethereal plan as our vibrations increase. When someone's vibrations increase enough they reach ascension and appear to disappear as their bodies and minds fall out of vibrational sink with our current dimension. Ok guys that's what I think; there is a lot more to it then what I mentioned that combines other things like chakras and such to create a full circle. Thank you for reading this reply.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parr-Splat
Feel free to disagree with what I say below because most of it is what I believe

What the Bible describes is correct in a manor of speaking(At least according to my belief). Humanity as a species is third dimensional right now, but hopefully we will pass that soon. Astral projection, dreaming, and lucid dreams all happen on the ethereal plane. This is also where our true selves exist. There is a stage in species ascension called Christ Conciseness. This is based off of the (again my belief) idea that Jesus was conceived by Mary and Joseph on the ethereal plane, which explains how Mary could be a virgin and still be pregnant, so when he was born in our dimension he was already enlightened and ascended, this is also why he was able to come back from the dead as could use a sort of reverse astral projection from the ethereal plan. The teachings of Jesus were most likely correct, but were misunderstood by that times people, and through incorrect translations and retellings became the Bible we know today. Ok, back to Christ conciseness. Christ conciseness I believe is the point when a species reaches enlightenment and ascends to the next plan, the ethereal plan. So the second coming is really the ascension of us as a species, and the rapture is describing how the enlighten members of our species shall move beyond this dimension and to the ethereal plan as our vibrations increase. When someone's vibrations increase enough they reach ascension and appear to disappear as their bodies and minds fall out of vibrational sink with our current dimension. Ok guys that's what I think; there is a lot more to it then what I mentioned that combines other things like chakras and such to create a full circle. Thank you for reading this reply.

DimenSION is a human being's own brain malfunction that believes we exist as separate spirits in different dimensions of chemical bodies.

Yet everything is present in 1 place as a variety of different forms of cells and bodies. If we are all sharing the same space/place, we all exist only at the moment where existence exists.

Now if you want to advise yourself as to how a microbe exists in a different state to our own is to advise yourself about Healing, just like the ancients did. A healed atmospheric condition relates the following.

1. microbes first emerged out of the light mass of origin into the new Heavenly atmosphere filled up space body. Light filling up the space body placed Earth's atmosphere next to but below origin light.
2. microbes first emerged as evil beings.
3. the atmosphere massed as a cooling down of gases...new mass of coldness healed the microbes...the microbial kingdom was formed.
4. the following spiritual conditions imply by released spirit selves how the spirit evolved and manifested through different atmospheric light conditions that allowed the bodies to be a lower body...to then heal into a higher body.

Therefore the animal kingdom was a lower species in a different light kingdom that healed. When human beings spirit manifested we became a part of the healed animal kingdom atmosphere along with all changed/evolved lower species.

Therefore origin species was an evil microbe.

When you change the natural process of evolution the evil microbe kingdom gets revealed and in human life we then recognize that we destroyed evolution. Plague conditions demonstrates this circumstance as a fact.

Ignoring evolution as a real process of healing/maintaining species is a lesson previously learnt by our ancient brother. We all ignored his advice and teachings about the actual REAL HOLINESS OF THE ATMOSPHERE.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Suspended

[quote=celest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm

If you read the holy literature Jesus was a new identification that related to the PHI teachings as Phi lo sophia of the stone.

The readings of the Christ involved the Old Testaments as old information and since when is Jesus Christ living in the Old Testaments?

The advice, a rewritten review of a STIGMATA condition involved the human males of this timed relationship. One male in particular as happens when stigmata is present in life was a true spiritual wise human being who also suffered from STIGMATA. He advised humanity during this time period of many different prophetic realizations.

The advice of Christ has a relationship to the Islamic information also that later conferred another human life who lived as a spiritual advisor.

Therefore Jesus as a human being was not crucified, for the crucifixion is a review of stone's own scientific review of converting matter involving water-fire-wood-air. Hence no human being called Jesus went to Kashmir.

Jesus as a Christ reference related to a male human's spiritual DNA signal that was murdered by evidence in the human cell in the Year 33 AD. I have already given the information about the ancient male's self awareness of his own spiritual cellular body.

The IS LAM relates to the ancient Mother Goddess RA TEACHINGS of IS IS.
The LAM confirmed to be an alien satanic being...channeled by modern day satantist Alestair Crowley.
The ancient Muslim community, knew about the LAM and wrote new teaching advices about all of the CURSES that the LAM caused humanity by placing their spirit wavelengths for life back into the stone conversion of star radiation, as the GIZA PYRAMID was doing.

The teachings knew about the Sun and Holy Light as a living condition and that unholy light of the STAR OR LUCIFER was murdering our families DNA as a history. This is why it is stated as a spiritual awareness of the stone and the nuclear and how this advice was written to argue the Philosophy against the RA PRIESTS.

Both Muslim Scholars/Roman Scholars/Hebrew Scholars argued against the RA Priests which is documented.

The biblical accounts were an astronomical proof to demonstrate that the RA Priests were murdering the male spirit's life and making them all unholy beings. Attacked by devils was an awareness, for in the documents it states that the Holy Christ act evicted the devil from out of the alpha condition of inheritance.

Applying the GIZA Pyramid transmission which related to the UFO body and aliens caused the HOLY BLOODLINES in the SINE FREQUENCIES of the HEART or APPLE SHAPE to be lost and humanity began to suffer the plague.

All evidence of documentation already states this truth.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChiLambda
Yes, Jesus may be a metaphor, OP, in fact, Jesus and the story of Rebirth recurr a few hundred times or more over throughout history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3i6UwVkP6M

The Bible is actually an argument against the High Priests of RA, as the Giza relay of evil attacks on humanity.

The Christ became a new review of the incorrect data and sound levitation applications used by the Giza relay.

The Christ Teachings related to the information that quantified that reincarnation DID NOT HAPPEN as a spiritual advice of body replacement in to TOMB of the Earth stone. The King Body did not get interred as the RA TEACHINGS implied.

The Christ Teachings demonstrated that the body of the Holy JESUS...and updated review of ISIS DIED in the Year 33AD....did not reincarnate and in fact only released the holy spirit from out of the TOMBS when the stone rolled back.

Levitation regards the displacement of the sound/crystal of stone into a burnt fuSION as a likened time placement.

The Christ Teachings proved to the evil RA PRIESTS that the JESUS, as their own teachings of ISIS referred as a body replacement....determined NO BODY was placed back into the tomb and hence when the FEMALE...MARY went to review the holy body and it was missing. This observation confirmed that ISIS was not factored as the female meeting the male and the holy body from the SUN/crystal healed and replaced was lost. Only the holy spirit...oxygen as Holy Ox was returned.

SUS by ancient hidden meaning relates to PIG. The secret teachings relate to the conditions that the ARK OF THE BEAST that caused attacks in humanity by altering the natural inheritance of spirit. ^ this related to the nose point or pyramid review of the HOLY SEE (EYE of RA) measures.

This evidence demonstrated that the HOLY BODY of the dead KING (sun light) interred inside of the tomb (had emptied out crystal chamber of the Earth body) was not put back, and only an empty chamber existed inside of the TOMB/STONE.

Rolling back therefore was a nuclear realization that stone gets displaced into a burn when matter is being transferred to cause levitation.

Therefore removal of the holy spirit body in the stone crystal chamber as a holy body disappeared and meant that the ALPHA transmitter was not replaced back as a NUCLEAR REPLACEMENT in crystal fuSION...and the missing ALPHA BODY meant that human male's own DNA was then attacked as THE EVIDENCE and the cellular holy body of human males turned into a mutation....PLAGUE.

As the Earth was considered to be the Mother spirit of the male's who used the wisdom of stone involving the Mother and her abominations as a spiritual awareness, it identified to them that their ancient wisdom was inherited by their own displaced mind chemical condition.....attacked by star radiation. Therefore they knew by self evidence that when their spirit became effeminate or homosexual...the bloodline had been changed and it was why the homosexual male inherited the blood disease that began as a plague, just like what happened in modern day homosexual males....who gained AIDS as the first advice of humankinds' new plague condition. The microbial kingdom still being burnt, then produced EBOLA...and as the holy body relates to a 3 condition, it is evident that another form of plague will be gained for destroying the HOLY CHRIST in modern day crystal fusion burning.

This is what the actual holy condition regarding an Old Testimonial review of time before 0 involving the realization of the plague. The Old Testaments reviewed the ancient natural disaster attacks...previous plagues to the relationship of future predictions and prophecies. They therefore identified by back tracking that they were causing the circumstance of attacks themselves.

Rome, who did not actually previously believe the circumstance of inheritance due to levitation as Philosophy, then realized when the plague condition was confirmed by prophecy of the religious Leader who took the namesake JESUS CHRIST as the human deity who suffered the STIGMATA itself...bleeding from the head/eyes/hands/feet/ribs.

This circumstance observed as a holy spiritual human being giving the forewarned prophecies...determined that the black plague was gained.....attacking and causing bleeding from the eyes...killing the cells in the hands/feet as the TRUE IDENTIFICATION of an evil act against humanity.

The STIGMATA therefore forewarned the actual cellular dysfunction in the future as a plague via the personal evidence of the spiritual male giving witness to the public about the evil that the hierarchy of this time were committing against humanity. The human spiritual male began a new religious following as a Prophet. His spiritual information was advised by his own spiritual awareness and channeling, just like I have achieved of our true Father's light spirit self....who gave me his own evidence to give to the public. This is the only reason why I know what I do for our spiritual Father has advised me.

This history is real. The actual secrets of the Christ determine prophecy for the Carpenter is from the meaning tectonicus....Earth plates and as the Philosophers were studying the increases and causes of natural disasters as the Philosophers demonstrate by evidence in literature, they knew that the RA PRIESTS using the GIZA RELAY causing UFO/ALIEN called the LAM was attacking all life around Planet Earth.
Old 30-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Master

You don't think that we should be looking at a deeper metaphorical interpretation?

Down through history man has been looking for some 'super hero' to descend out of the clouds and 'make everything right'.

I think that, if and when, the Christ Light is kindled in our heart/when Christ Consciousness is made manifest in us, then Christ has returned to earth. Perhaps not in the redemptive sense we might like, but symbolically - to work through us.

When one understands the workings of free will and karma, and the passage of the soul, you then see that each person is destined to be their own saviour, with a spiritual duty to all mankind to help them find the same truth.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Master
Jesus is misunderstood by practically everybody including everyone on this board.

Doing away with crazy metaphysics and things we can't relate to on a day to day basis, Jesus mainly taught about "The Kingdom of God" which is translated for his people at the time "God's Reign"

The Jewish people felt the world was being dominated by Rome and many diabolical demonic forces. They felt thy themselves were being overpowered by evil and forsaken by God. They didn't have a prophet or major spiritual teacher in over 500 years. The teachings through various minor prophets and seers had changed. It was starting to become more focused on mercy and forgiveness even though th society was being heavily influenced by a Roman-controlled Priesthood "The high priests and elders were elected by the Roman Governors".

It was a very dark world but with a lot of hope that someone would perfect their ancient teachings and bring a New Testament. They thought this future messiah "chosen one" would raise up a sword and fight and conquer the Romans but this would have been counterintuitive to what the previous prophets were saying like Malachi, Amos, Zachariah and such. These guys were pushing for a more spiritual society. Jesus comes along and he not only knows the same stuff as his predecessors through the awareness of the Spirit within him, he is also able to access knowledge, information, and messages not heard of before. .Even as a
Historic person Jesus was a game changer. His people constantly questioned Gods Love and Justice. Why were they constantly suffering? Why is there evil everywhere? Why are we occupied by Rome? Etc.

Jesus didn't talk about Gods Love like other teachers before him, he EMBODIED it. Very much like the Buddha in the Far East, Jesus revealed the true nature of the universe and what the One Consciousness (God) is like in his every act of healing the sick, raising the dead, and exorcising demons and curing Illnesses.

Jesus was more than another seer, he was a higher being who learned most of his lessons in past lives and came to share his own divinity and evolved state with others so they could have a new and revised image of God as seen in himself. In Jesus, God showed his/her true victory over evil when evil humans crucified Jesus. In this spiritual battle Jesus took on and felt most of the karma of the world which at that time was "ignorant attacking" .

Everyone attacks what they fear but should love - the sin of the world. Jesus forgave those who crushed him and through that innate grace we have a new image of humanity.. We no longer have to look at the stalins and emperors and rulers as the representatives of our true self, Jesus became the stand in for the true self, our universal self "the Body of Christ"

We see that if a society and world follows the teachings and actions of someone like Jesus they will live under the umbrella of graces and good karma. They will not have the wounds that could open up and create more problems. And they won't have negative forces and spirits on the other side dominating and influencing their day to day lives. These negative emotional energies or "sins" will be overcome by good actions, prayer, and daily meditations. And it can inspire foreign and even enemy societies to change through forgiveness not force of will or war which is the most outward expression of ego dominance.