Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
See the thing is someone made all this up and then made rules to the game, if you want to play their game well thats your choice, but I like to play my own games and make my own rules from my own experiential experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Go beyond the female, the male, the DNA, go within deeper than anything that is on the surface posing as a mind body, there you will find your True SELF, there you will find your so called TF and SM's True SELF also and this SELF is ONE, you have completed your search. Its time now to drop the story of Twin-flames and Soul-Mates, the story has done its job, why now continue the story ?.

We go on about it because these things are our experience, and even though we are not neccessarily stuck on labels, some of the theories we read about it resonate deeply within our souls. Why do you have so many problems with it when some of us have even come to the same realisations through our soul connection experiences? The theory of soulmates and twinflames is not even contradictory to what you are saying - I actually agree with you and enjoy your posts, but it is like a half of the story. Moving into yourself and realising we are all one does not mean suddenly your soul connection doesn't matter - it can still teach you lessons, give you gifts and nurture your soul. How can YOU say when it is "done", when we have learned everything from it that we could? Besides, one of the things in this connection is unconditional love that never ends, and even if lessons are learned, it is something people can enjoy, and something that can bring more light to lives around them and universe in general. Bottom line is, both are imporant, and pushing too much towards only one thing creates disbalance, I believe. One may open your soul to the other, but they can coexist.

Didn't people, me included, already explain this in lengths to you? What keeps you coming back to this forum? I think you tell yourself that your posts may help people concentrating too much on soul connections, but most of the time you come across as a man disappointed in love outside yourself, so you generalise the soul connections we found with other people as obsessive and unhealthy. It is a tough experience, but just because you can't understand it beyond it being an obsession, doesn't make it "wrong" - it makes us grow. It's like you use spirituality as an excuse for romantic isolation, and like you're drawn to the soul connection concept, but you wish it wasn't important to ANYONE because you didn't find it yourself. You're entitled to your own version of happiness and choices, but so are we, and posting like this is like constantly telling us we can't be happy this way. I'm sorry if I am wrong about you, but this is what I sense.

Besides, what is wrong in enjoying romantic love with the other person additionally to the other stuff, if we wish so? What is wrong about wishing to be a mother? I am kinda insulted that you suggest it is only a matter of animalistic urges I can't control. I personally feel like I am supposed to nurture a soul into this world, and like I am supposed to grow from the experience. And just because something is human nature doesn't make it low. We are in this world as HUMANS, and not only to learn spiritual gifts and embrace our spiritual nature, but also to experience life, and I think that if you're not passionate about living and how beautiful this world can be, you aren't trully experiencing it right. Just my opinion.

Best regards,

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 22-11-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Ascender
I think your signature says it all Anima.......I love it!!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I think your signature says it all Anima.......I love it!!

Thank you, Falling Star.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Ascender
I agreed with your post by the way. It is a great post, But i also see where Psycho is coming from also.........As in us all becoming as one.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
I agreed with your post by the way. It is a great post, But i also see where Psycho is coming from also.........As in us all becoming as one.

That was my point though... That his theory and our theory don't have to be, and are NOT, mutually exclusive. And thanks.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Ascender
It is an experience at highest level of souls evolution isn't it. So it transcends all that we may have been taught.

ascension i believe is transcending human conditioning to not only find our truth, but also to become it.

Old 22-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
It is an experience at highest level of souls evolution isn't it. So it transcends all that we may have been taught.

ascension i believe is transcending human conditioning to not only find our truth, but also to become it.

For me, this experience is both a piece that pushed me towards awakening, and a piece that is not neccessary to come to awakening but makes all the other pieces make more sense, kinda connects them in a more intricately woven design.

Anima
Old 22-11-2010, 01:37 PM
debbie.b

psycho is right in saying we have to look into ourselves to find the true meaning of love but then you can't have a soul connection with anyone unless you have found your own inner love. if you can't love yourself there is not a chance you could have that feeling for someone else. i've not always been happy with my appearance but i have always accepted what i believe & love that my beliefs are what makes me ME!! awakening to my inner self has taught me to love the outer me now & that shines out to others & this is how i have come to connect with so many of my soul connection family. my tf still chooses to think in the outer ego self & has told me that although he knows & accepts what we are to each other he can never be with me in this lifetime as he cannot accept my appearance. i have my body covered in 'art' lots of it & he has said he is just not physically attracted to me because of this even though we have had a sexual relationship. my body art is a reflection of how colourful my soul is. it's my way of bringing my inner self 'out'. everyone i know sees this but him. i know he isn't happy with his self so i'm guessing this is a reflection of his insecurities.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Ascender
You bet it is deb. (hug).

Old 22-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Knower
I always said that, Debbie, I agree. We need to love ourselves in order to be able to love anyone else, period. Soul connection taught me that too, because after a while you realise you can't have a peaceful relationship with your soulmates and twinflames (or anyone really, but with soul connections this is more pronounced) until you have completely accepted yourself.

Anima