Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi G-L,

I believe that is, in essence, what most discussions on the forum debate, in one form or another. As creating self reality suggests a potential control mechanism regarding reality, and that creativity and self- control encourages mind to believe it can create and control reality, as understood by the self. So in mind creative means produce all manner of self-understanding and its expressions, by which two may find common understanding in sameness, as opposed to comparing or competing in their differences.

But the nature of experiential awareness is what produces unique individual interpretations of what `self` reality may be, and as such, unless we may `share` in experiential awareness, our `translated` realities, are no more than mindful games of a human nature. The human creation of understandable reality, is by nature body/mindful, and as the mind and body will naturally defend their own priorities, it can only be through shared recognition of `more` than body/mind that Spiritual sameness may be realized in sharing.

Hi Papa

I agree with that . ... Seemingly so many unique realities happening and each reality houses a perception that relates to one's awareness of self . In essence every reality is true for use of a better word because each reality is reflecting one's self awareness . In this mindfulness one can heartfully say I am this and I am not that and I am in control and I have no choice etc, etc .. If one relates to being no-one then nothing above applies as such for who does such apply too, if there is no-one lol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
G-L I believe we reflect more in sameness than difference.

I would say so too ..

x daz x
Old 18-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
If i am not aware of certain things, they are not part of my reality.

From another perspective M.G. It is the things that you don't know that is part of your reality . To even suggest that you do not know what heaven is like means that the reality of such is that you are not conscious of heaven 'that is your reality' . If an individual has not remembered or realized what is self then what is self remains to be regardless if there is awareness of such . The self is the reality .

x daz x
Old 18-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
From another perspective M.G. It is the things that you don't know that is part of your reality . To even suggest that you do not know what heaven is like means that the reality of such is that you are not conscious of heaven 'that is your reality' . If an individual has not remembered or realized what is self then what is self remains to be regardless if there is awareness of such . The self is the reality .

x daz x
Hi daz :)
So you feel the tree still makes a sound when it is falling, even if there are no listeners present to hear it? I do too, by the way but many insist otherwise ...
Old 18-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
So you feel the tree still makes a sound when it is falling, even if there are no listeners present to hear it? I do too, by the way but many insist otherwise ...

Hi Kate .

If a tree falls and a deaf person is present then one could say I didn't hear a thing . Vibrations may be felt however but this also will be because of our connection that one has that is on par with the tree, meaning their is a joint connection being had that is of the earth plane .

Also being present doesn't necessarily mean that one can be aware of something . I would say the tree makes a sound if one is able to connect on a level that can be aware of such . This koan is always put forward in a way that will prompt evaluation from an individual that understands the relationship between human existence and sound .

If there was a reality where there were only trees present then I would say that when a tree falls another tree will feel a vibration of sorts that will travels across the earths surface .. but if there were no human individuals present then the actual question is irrelevant .. cos there is no-one present that could answer . .

Just to add .. The entire universe is a melody of sorts, the inner sound current is always singing and yet it can only be heard when one is in tune with it . The sound is always there but such a melody can fall upon deaf ears if one is in tune with everything but ..

x daz x
Old 18-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
a scientific review of it
Old 18-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:

I know of my self, i do not know of heaven.
Old 18-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:

I know of my self, i do not know of heaven.

And there you have it M.G. An aspect of knowing and not knowing within a self reality .

x daz x
Old 19-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
And there you have it M.G. An aspect of knowing and not knowing within a self reality .
~smiles~ And your point is?
Old 19-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
With inner journeys, one has to hold onto something in order to reach the next rung.

In a way I agree . It seems as if one needs to let go of one rung in order to grasp another . Attachment and detachment attachment and detachment is a pattern that happens in life, we let go of a self aspect to attain and evaluate another until there is nothing left .. or there are no more rungs of the ladder . .

Quote:
Therefore holding on is part of the letting go process and part of the same process that allows one's self identity to no longer be . From an overall perspective there is only movement and there is only change regardless of anything that may suggest otherwise.

I do not agree. Holding is one process, letting go is another.

Nor do i agree about the concept of a self having no identity.

If someone said to me, "I no longer have an identity", i would respond, "You just defined your identity"

If there was no thing to hold on to there would be no thing to let go of . Without the process of experiencing holding on to something there would not be the process of letting something go . . therefore the letting go process is a result of the holding on ... The bigger picture M.G. suggests there is no one without the other .. The holding on process allows one to let go . . so in that respect any holding on is part of the letting go process ..

In regards to identity and non identity you have created and used an example / analogy that in it's self cannot entertain a non identity . A non identity would not be engaging conversation .

x dazzle x
Old 19-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
~smiles~ And your point is?

Just a way of showing how something that is seemingly unknown is just as a part of one's reality as what one knows is .

If one does not know self for instance then their reality will be just so .

You say that you do not know of heaven .. same unknown reality applies and is just so . .

x daz x