Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 30-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Lulu

Quote:
What your experiences represent, and orchestrated by whom... is a profound question. Weather they're physical or manufactured astral "dreams-realities". Or a combination of experiences and simulated ones.

I don't remember everything from my 'encounters' (dreams, whatever they are). Sometimes I want to know... sometimes I try really hard to remember... But, I usually stop myself... the things I do remember are horrible enough. Still, there is a part of me, deep inside, that knows it is much worse than I think.

But, with regards to the abductions that involve 'medical experimentation,' there are some things that bother me. Assuming that this is not an interstellar/galactic group, but an interdimensional one (which opens up a whole different can of worms that Morpheus touched upon), why would they perform 'nonphysical' abductions that centre around 'physical' experimentation? I know there are those out there who do claim 'physical' abduction, but I have never experienced one (that I know of)... all of my 'encounters' have been in the dream-state (or astral, if you prefer), which seems to be the case with most of the reported 'abductions.'

If you wanted to preform experiments (for whatever reason) on a physical body, why not actually take the physical body?

An afterthought...

This subject is so 'all over the place' that it's very difficult to find any answers... any reasons as to why this is happening... what is happening, and by whom. There's so much conflicting evidence/reports that it's extremely frustrating when you do try to search for the 'truth.' It boils down to the age old 'qualitative vs. quantitative,' with the qualitative trumping the quantitative here. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother... a part of me doesn't even believe (or doesn't want to) that this is even real. But, something is happening to me (and a lot of others)... whether it be real encounters with actual extraterrestrials, astral entities, dream representations of something psychological... or maybe those of us who have 'encountered' these 'beings' are just victims of popular culture. At the end of the day, I want to know.

Geez... I'm starting to think I am crazy lol.
Old 30-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Henri77

Apparently some folks have successfully sought out hypnotherapy to probe their memory and personally seek answers.

Terrifying Incidents (murders-torture) as mentioned in this thread, I've never heard before, but I really haven't read that many personal accounts and have no opinion.

No one answer fits every experience, but most sources say greys are interdimansional beings
meaning they can appear in our physical reality or "disappear" into the 4th dimension, and this tallies with personal reports. This is essentially what UFO's that appear & disappear seem to do.

They can also "alter" ones makeup , transforming them into the 4th dimension, to transport one through walls.... yet still perform procedures ......by some means no one quite understands....

While they supposedly DO inhabit another star system they also have close ties with earth, and our ancient history, so in that sense they aren't entirely ET's from another galaxy, just visiting us, as some seem to be,

I have no answers, but have read several informed sources, and one begins to form a view based on what seems to be agreed by varied sources who resonate as truthful.
Some seem to feel that certain greys are "rogue beings" who I assume "don't abide by the principles other ET's have agreed are essential" there is a lot of info out there and I've only read a bit, but heard this term more than once.

Basher is a respected (channeled) source, and claims to be a grey hybrid....( beings genetically created to combine the grey physiology and some of the human sensibilities, that enable them to better interface with us and understand our emotional makeup.

My one "abduction" that I pretty much recall had a hybrid , close to me and several greys in the room. I don't recall more that that, nor need to. But the one by me sent love , to comfort me, and that was my clue, he was different.

Several teachers I respect who have talked extensively about ET races are
Drunvalo Melchidesek, Steven Greer, Alyssa Royal ...and the channeled beings Bashar & Kryon.

And I'd learned a lot from Whitley Streiber's accounts-books... though his rep-motivation is debated by many (anyone who ventures into conspiracy domains quickly becomes a hot target for speculation)

Each has a slightly different viewpoint but all seem to regard ET's with a positive POV.
While acknowledging the emotional trauma some have experienced from certain encounters.

another highly respected researcher was Dr John Macke who interviewed some 200 "abductees"
http://the2012scenario.com/2010/05/d...en-abductions/
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu
This subject is so 'all over the place' that it's very difficult to find any answers... any reasons as to why this is happening... what is happening, and by whom. There's so much conflicting evidence/reports that it's extremely frustrating when you do try to search for the 'truth.' It boils down to the age old 'qualitative vs. quantitative,' with the qualitative trumping the quantitative here. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother... a part of me doesn't even believe (or doesn't want to) that this is even real. But, something is happening to me (and a lot of others)... whether it be real encounters with actual extraterrestrials, astral entities, dream representations of something psychological... or maybe those of us who have 'encountered' these 'beings' are just victims of popular culture. At the end of the day, I want to know.

Geez... I'm starting to think I am crazy lol.

Yeah...that's about where I'm at on the topic.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Henri77

Even "experts" seem to be biased one way or another.

And either largely ignore the abduction scenario or focus too much on it, while ignoring other races who want humanity to evolve. Those races who haven't been nearly as visible as the grey species.

There is little debate that Dolphins & Whales are highly evolved ET intelligences, intimately involved in our evolution, who act as intermediaries with other , primarily nonphysical ET intelligences..... Those who have had telepathic contact with Dolphins-whales have said this for decades. Beginning with John C Lilly, a famous pioneer researcher in interspecies communication.

Mainstream science ,of course doesn't hold this view since telepathy is largely regarded as fantasy.

The popular (UFOlogist view) (MUFON and such), seems to be that the greys have been abducting humans for primarily selfish reasons, They seem to have a pretty superficial view on the whole subject , focusing on craft-technology-conspiracies.

While those who look deeper and seek the overall picture, feel that our past is linked in some complex way, and suggest that most abductees have made prior karmic agreements to take part in a process to assist a race in need of dna to survive.

There's no question many have had frightening, terrifying experiences.... yet many have not felt that way.... Anyway lots of information is out there, beyond the sensationalist media and popular culture of TV-movies.

If the shadow govt-military is using this phenomena to further manufacture fear .that's yet another dimension. One that Steven Greer discusses in his book.
http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Truth-F.../dp/0967323827

Old 01-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Knower
Wow, I'm kind of taken back.
I have always had the memory of awakening mid dawn in my parents bedroom,
Where I had fallen asleep with my parents.
It was unusually bright and all of the doors in the house were open.
Upon dismounting myself from the bedroom, a gray figure with big, black almond shaped eyes appeared before me.
It was the typical 'Grey' description.
My memory of it is kind of scarce at some points in the experience,
but I do remember running from several of them.
(Or maybe the same one?)
I remember it as a dream, I also don't recall my parents on the bed when I awoke. I was alone in the entire house, actually.
Ever since I had a similar irrational fear of needles and heights.
I've since always had this weird inclination towards E.T.'s.
For awhile, It seemed as if I was getting Telekinetic messages, too.
Which were kind of shady and unintelligible to me, some were clear as day, which tended to startle me.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
Yeah...that's about where I'm at on the topic.
For me getting out of an unhealthy environment stopped the nightmare. Maybe for some, mysterious spiritual things is unhealthy for them, or maybe it's a group of friends, or maybe living with parents and need to move on. I had lots of bad encounters with beings in my old house that I lived in for 20 years, and when I got out of there I started feeling a lot better.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Apparently some folks have successfully sought out hypnotherapy to probe their memory and personally seek answers.

I have thought about that, but I am a bit wary... I saw the first half of the Fourth Kind (I couldn't sit through the whole thing)... although it's fiction, I could see myself in that position... going absolutely crazy after finding out certain things I don't remember. But, it's always an option, I guess.

Quote:
Terrifying Incidents (murders-torture) as mentioned in this thread, I've never heard before, but I really haven't read that many personal accounts and have no opinion.

I try to read more of people's personal accounts of their 'encounters'/experiences' and have found a lot of similarities with the things I remember from mine. But yes, there are 'positive' ones that I can't discount. Makes me wonder what the heck I did to deserve the torture I have endured via my 'dreams' of the greys. I'm not a bad person... I generally live a happy life and have a positive outlook... I am kind, empathetic, respectful, and have never 'dabbled' in things some would regard as 'negative...' yet, here I am in this horrible situation. I was a very, very, very small child when this started... what the heck could a child ever do to warrant things like this?

I know there are those out there who claim things like, "You signed up for this before you were born, " "Just send them love and they'll stop," "The only reason they come after you is because of your own negativity," just to name a few.

I'd like to address these. However, remember, the things I am going to say are just true of my situation. I can't speak for anyone else but myself. If these statements ring true to others and their own situations, well, then I envy them... I wish these statements were true of me and my situation.

I've already spoken about me and my 'negativity,' or lack thereof (see above), so I'll move on.

I'm going to guarantee I would have never agreed to any of this. But, let's say I'm wrong and, for some crazy reason, I did. Why then, seeing as I am 'helping' them in some way, shape, or form, am I not treated with even the slightest bit of dignity or respect?

More on that... If I did 'agree' to this, why the 'element of surprise?' Why not let people remember this? It seems like too important of a thing to forget. I'm sorry, but if I made a 'contract' with someone (for whatever reason) and suddenly that person (genuinely) found themselves in a situation where they had zero memory of any such 'contract' (such as, being born into a 'new life' with no prior memory of the one before), I would consider that contract null and void. How could I, ethically, make them adhere to said contract?

More on ethics... I am a scientist, myself (or, I will be one day). I adhere to very strict ethical codes. The study of ethics is not only mandatory, but continuous (always being updated). I have even refused to do things (and this is not just true of me) that go against that code of ethics. I understand that another species might not adhere to the same set of ethical standards, but, come on... they must understand what they are doing... they must have even a little understanding of the impact of their actions... some people's lives have been destroyed by their actions. This is coming from a species that is supposedly hyper-intelligent, not to mention, benevolent?

Moving on... the whole 'stop them with love' thing... if someone got that method to work for them, well, again, I am envious. But, it's not that simple. I could stand in front of a moving vehicle and send it all the love I had in my heart, but I doubt that would stop it. The same would apply to a serial killer. As much as I'd like to believe that all there is out there is peace and love... I just don't believe that to be true. There are good things and there are bad things. There are good and bad people. We only have to look at our own species to see this is true. Whatever that means for 'after this life,' I don't know. But, in this reality, no matter how much we'd like to believe otherwise, some things/people are just 'bad.' Sometimes, bad things will happen, regardless of you.

Back to the moving vehicle... "But you can just move out of the way." Sure, this is true of a single vehicle, but, let's pretend that vehicle is the greys... that single vehicle is coming from every single direction... there's nowhere to 'move out of the way' to. There's no running. There's no hiding. There's no 'willing it away with love.' If that vehicle wants to, it's going to hit you.

Sorry, Henri, I just realized that my ponderings may look like they are directed at you... they're not! Please, don't feel the need to respond to any of this (you've been very patient thus far). I truly appreciate all of your contributions to this thread. This is more just me emptying my mind... pondering the absurdity of all of this.

Quote:
And either largely ignore the abduction scenario or focus too much on it, while ignoring other races who want humanity to evolve. Those races who haven't been nearly as visible as the grey species.

I think? I've said this before, but I have 'encountered' many other 'species'/'beings'/whatevers before. Many. But, I just wanted to keep this thread more about the greys because, for whatever reason, they are the most widely reported 'encounters...' not to mention, the majority of the most 'traumatic' encounters.

From the always accurate (sarcasm), Wikipedia:

Quote:
Abduction claims are often described as extremely traumatic, similar to an abduction by humans or even a sexual assult in the level of trauma and distress. (Research has shown that emotional impact of perceived abduction can be as great as or even greater than that of combat, sexual abuse, and other traumatic events.)
Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
Wow, I'm kind of taken back.
I have always had the memory of awakening mid dawn in my parents bedroom,
Where I had fallen asleep with my parents.
It was unusually bright and all of the doors in the house were open.
Upon dismounting myself from the bedroom, a gray figure with big, black almond shaped eyes appeared before me.
It was the typical 'Grey' description.
My memory of it is kind of scarce at some points in the experience,
but I do remember running from several of them.
(Or maybe the same one?)
I remember it as a dream, I also don't recall my parents on the bed when I awoke. I was alone in the entire house, actually.
Ever since I had a similar irrational fear of needles and heights.
I've since always had this weird inclination towards E.T.'s.
For awhile, It seemed as if I was getting Telekinetic messages, too.
Which were kind of shady and unintelligible to me, some were clear as day, which tended to startle me.

Sorry, Rememoration... your post kind of got lost in all of the crazy.

Was that your only 'encounter' with the greys?

If you don't mind me asking, what were some of the messages you received about?
Old 02-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Knower
Yeah, If I remember correctly I was about five years old.
The messages I've had were all imagery, specially in the trees.
It subsided and eventually faded away as I became more detached from my spirituality.
I'd see images of grey's form in trees and get shivers up and down my body, it wasn't particularly discomforting, just blunt and incentive.
I would feel somewhat warm and protected, as if they weren't trying to scare me, and I wasn't. I was more surprised than anything else.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
Yeah, If I remember correctly I was about five years old.
The messages I've had were all imagery, specially in the trees.
It subsided and eventually faded away as I became more detached from my spirituality.
I'd see images of grey's form in trees and get shivers up and down my body, it wasn't particularly discomforting, just blunt and incentive.
I would feel somewhat warm and protected, as if they weren't trying to scare me, and I wasn't. I was more surprised than anything else.

That's pretty awesome... glad to hear you weren't 'tormented,' like some of us more unfortunate ones.