Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Master
Benjamin--

Good--I'm glad that made sense. It almost seems to me that we are shown possibilities and that "they" take whatever opportunities available to communicate. I think it's up to us to decide what things we desire to pursue.

I've had a precognitive event too, but even at the time it was clear that I couldn't do anything to change the events. It was almost like just showing me that it was possible to tune in to that information. It's a mystery. I do think it's up to up us to decide what things to pursue. They do their best to respond and hope we notice!

Lora
Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 PM
dans

there is a wonderful TV serial about parallel universe..named FRINGE..download it n watch it..u will b thrilled..
Old 23-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Tati Tati

Yes, we are living in a Multiuniverse and Parallel Realities Exist and
we shift into parallel realities according to our thinking and beliefs.
We are all living in different realities.
Here on Earth ,many many many different Realities Exist.
Many Parallel Earths.
We can experience Hell Reality
or Heaven Reality ~~~
Everything in the world is Neutral and with our thoughts we
charge everything with meaning. Either Negative or Positive~~~
~~Either we have control over it or it happens as a habit ~~~~
For example we can view people as evil ~~~ or as pure angels ~~~~~~
the same people. ~~ Trust me i have experienced that.
Everytime our thinking changes , we also change
realities... :) ~~
Old 24-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans
there is a wonderful TV serial about parallel universe..named FRINGE..download it n watch it..u will b thrilled..

Isn't it great how such things as parallel universes and time travel are being showcased so widely now on T.V. series? It's becoming much more acceptable to chat about such things during everyday smalltalk! Whether we "believe" or "disbelieve" it's all opening up the minds of millions....
Sci-fi shows - so often rubbished by critics - serve a very useful purpose in the Big Plan.

I'll have to wait though for "Fringe" to come onto Freeview here in Britain - or maybe I'll pop over to the reality where the boxset is available, instead?
Old 24-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Seeker
I had an experience happen once, it's very odd. I feel it was almost... 'erased' in this time frame as I'm the only one to remember it. Maybe I'm crazy idk. I viewed it in a very haunted and spiritual location, a religious retreat.

I viewed other people there and talked to them, people I knew, but apparently it 'didn't happen' according to them. I guess I could have been dreaming but it was like I lived days in that reality. It wasnt a very good reality and in a priest I knew appeared and asked to have it erased from everyone's memory. It was, I 'woke up' while still awake, except my memory wasn't erased - I still remember it. I remember and so does the priest I believe but he won't speak of it... Of course I guess it could have been a dream. So vivid though, more like a memory. Very creepy/scary. I'd rather not time travel/parrallel universe jump or whatever if I can help it. I've decided this.

BTW I hope I'm not crazy...
Old 24-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic
I had an experience happen once, it's very odd. I feel it was almost... 'erased' in this time frame as I'm the only one to remember it. Maybe I'm crazy idk. I viewed it in a very haunted and spiritual location, a religious retreat.

I viewed other people there and talked to them, people I knew, but apparently it 'didn't happen' according to them. I guess I could have been dreaming but it was like I lived days in that reality. It wasnt a very good reality and in a priest I knew appeared and asked to have it erased from everyone's memory. It was, I 'woke up' while still awake, except my memory wasn't erased - I still remember it. I remember and so does the priest I believe but he won't speak of it... Of course I guess it could have been a dream. So vivid though, more like a memory. Very creepy/scary. I'd rather not time travel/parrallel universe jump or whatever if I can help it. I've decided this.

BTW I hope I'm not crazy...

Intergalactic--

Yours is a very captivating story to me as it brings out some ideas I've had about things. Let me see if I can explain.

I believe that we, as consciousness (where the greater part is outside of these physical bodies), can "go" to many different locations/incarnations, etc. in many different vibrational dimensions. I feel what gives us the sense of continuity is that all the experiences in one vibrational frequency "tie together".

Or, put another way, we might be "gone" to some other reality. In that reality, we have an experience there but when we "go back" our experience there stops and our next experience in the old vibration just continues as if nothing had stopped/changed. [Making this more complicated--maybe all these things are happening at the same time! But that's more than I can contemplate right now!]

So if we do have the ability to "check out" of any given reality and go elsewhere, it would seem possible that, in extreme circumstances, we could choose not to incorporate an experience back into that reality.

This thing you experienced, that wasn't very good and involved other people and this priest--maybe it was an experience that wasn't "planned" or that the bleed-through would cause too much disruption for the lives of those other people, hence, they don't remember.

Why you and the priest do (or you think he does) is beyond me.

May I ask why this was not a good reality? Did something bad happen? What is your relationship like with this priest?

Lora
Old 02-09-2013, 03:17 PM
hand415

Before leaving this reality, explore the meaning of dimension.
Try it, there are a variety of answers.
Old 28-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Seeker

I know its an old thread but I had to chime in here with this since I read it. But would you apply this theory to someone with dissociation and trauma related to PTSD? Like I remember days in Iraq when things were said to have happened, and I just dont have those same memories even though my driver on one of the very bad days remembers me being there and involved with it... What if when the dissociative event occurs, and things were too graphic to keep in memory, if the fragmented part took charge seamlessly while the conscious memory did this "quantum shift"? Cool theory anyway right?
Old 31-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconsarge1975
I know its an old thread but I had to chime in here with this since I read it. But would you apply this theory to someone with dissociation and trauma related to PTSD? Like I remember days in Iraq when things were said to have happened, and I just dont have those same memories even though my driver on one of the very bad days remembers me being there and involved with it... What if when the dissociative event occurs, and things were too graphic to keep in memory, if the fragmented part took charge seamlessly while the conscious memory did this "quantum shift"? Cool theory anyway right?

I'm not even sure you need the quantum shift or parallel universe theories to believe that, whatever happens during a 3D life, even when we are seemingly unconscious, in a coma, remembering experiences before birth, or of past lives, having a NDE, or your experience of trauma--somewhere, the experience of that is preserved and not lost.

It is also what makes me believe that "consciousness" (i.e. awareness) exists first and always outside the brain and then experience is downloaded to the brain like a hard drive. The consciousness exists before, during and after life, so our experiences, with our own ways of experiencing, are never lost. IMO.

Lora
Old 28-08-2014, 05:37 PM
sarahle93

So when someone dies in this universe they exist in another universe. So that means if I shifted universes to where my dead relatives were still alive, there can't be an afterlife and people cannot contact spirits? Does that make sense?