Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
Yes, this has been my experience too!

Cool!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:38 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
I think you're right.

Well you'd only be wasting your time if you have no proof.

I think it's pretty clear from Hitler's own words and his writing in Mein Kampf that he at least thought he was a Christian (or pretended to be a Christian) doing the righteous thing...of course one could argue that he didn't follow Christ's precepts at all, and I would agree.

I agree quite wholeheartedly with this Biblical precept "by their fruits ye shall know them", if the fruits referred to arise from love. Hitler's fruits didn't exactly demonstrate love (as defined in Corinthians 13).

Of course this can be said of many renowned and highly respected Christians who also started/supported wars based supposedly on Christian ideals and "God's holy wrath".

I do honestly wonder Lisa, where did you come up with the knowledge that Lucifer saved Hitler to kill Jews? I'm not a Bible scholar, but maybe it's in the Bible somewhere?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
I think you are wasting your time trying to tell people about Hitler. They have obviously made up their minds about this so there is no point in confusing them with facts.

Gee, what facts, Theophilus?

When LisaLisa claims that Hitler was saved by Lucifer, I would like to know her source.
Suppose I were to tell you that your house is going to be hit by a meteor in 12 hours' time. Would you want to know my source to verify what I am telling you? Or would you simply dismiss it as fantasy? Is that what I should do with LisaLisa's claim that Hitler was saved by Lucifer?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Iku-Turso

Regarding Hitler - I stand where I am. I have been involved with WWII reenacting/living history for several years now. I don't believe any of this nonsense about Hitler being saved by Lucifer, etc. etc.

To Bluegreen: I would have to go through my Shadow Self blog and dig through the articles. I would probably also have to look through descriptions on the essences that help with the Shadow as well. I think if the focus were, well...quite a bit less, on the 'evil within' more people would probably be inclined to do 'shadow work'. I think because the main focus is on that - it puts people off.

Give me some time here and I will get back to you.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku-Turso
Regarding Hitler - I stand where I am. I have been involved with WWII reenacting/living history for several years now. I don't believe any of this nonsense about Hitler being saved by Lucifer, etc. etc.

To Bluegreen: I would have to go through my Shadow Self blog and dig through the articles. I would probably also have to look through descriptions on the essences that help with the Shadow as well. I think if the focus were, well...quite a bit less, on the 'evil within' more people would probably be inclined to do 'shadow work'. I think because the main focus is on that - it puts people off.

Give me some time here and I will get back to you.

Wonderful, Iku. I do not believe people to be evil. Looking forward to what you come up with. Thanks already.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
mattie

Void Is Full Of Energy

Blavatsky’s text contains phrases such as ‘transcends the power of human conception’ & ‘It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, "unthinkable and unspeakable."’

That we can’t understand spiritual ideas is a really old idea that goes back 1000s of years. The name of god being written YHWH, said to be unpronounceable is part of this mystique. Organized religion has had many teachings that emphasize humans’ spiritual inferiority to their heavenly superiors.

Despite our being told we can’t comprehend these things, WE CAN quite nicely. We aren’t lesser than our heavenly superiors. They are our partners. We can understand this & sooooo much more.

Blavatsky died in 1891 so her work should be viewed in the context of her times & the state of religious thought in the mid to late 1800s. It isn’t surprising that Blavatsky’s work continued the long-standing supposed religious truism that we couldn’t understand energetic states that were ‘beyond all thought or speculation.‘ If her work had moved forward to concepts that we consider typical for 2011 it likely wouldn’t have had the impact it did. Her work helped push out the boundaries of the religious thinking of that time & was a useful stepping stone for other thought that came afterwards & built on it. For it to be grasped by those of her time it was necessary to incorporate some familiar ideas. In 100 years many of the ideas that seem ground-breaking now will be seen in the same context as Blavatsky’s work is today, as quaint transitional works. This is much the same as, for instance, Descartes. There are many issues that we can have w/ his thinking in 2011, but for the mid-1600s it was cutting edge thought that helped others explore new intellectual territory about religion.

What older texts call the void may be what Suzan Carroll describes about 8D+.

‘The eighth dimension is the Archetypal Energy level. On this dimension, your body is no longer an individual form but is, instead, an archetype, a prototype of the original version, for all the “forms” of All the realities with which your entire Soul Family has decided to experiment in ALL the lower worlds.

In the ninth dimension there is no sense of individuality, and you live primarily as pure consciousness. However, if your greatly expanded consciousness desires to have a physical experience, nothing less than an entire planet can serve as your ‘body’. In the tenth dimension your group consciousness has so expanded that only an entire ‘solar system’ can serve as your physical body. By the eleventh dimension your group consciousness has so expanded that only an entire Galaxy can serve as your ‘body,’ and by the twelfth dimension you have returned to Source and are in Unity Consciousness with the physical form of your Local Universe.’

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html

The archetypal energies are moving past individuality at this point (8D), beginning their merging w/ the Universe. This isn’t nothing or a void however, it is more like the primordial soup from which everything in the lower Ds emerge.

Metaphysical speculation about the void may be tied into our pondering what we see as the blackness or emptiness of space (between the stars). An interesting tidbit about the void of space astronomically recently happened when NASA trained a deep space telescope on a section of space that they thought was empty. The pictures that came back showed that it was packed w/ a plethora of galaxies.

We are very oriented to physicality right now. It is hard for us to see nonphysical energy as just as real as our physicality given our current physical perspective. It is likely that when we again inhabit the nonphysical territory of the pure energy of our soul or spirit we will see the nonphysical void as just as real as our physical vistas.

Our ideas about what this long referred to void is will, no doubt, evolve over time.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Iku-Turso

To Bluegreen: Here is an excerpt from one of the articles:

"We all have a shadow, and that shadow is a force that is both creative and destructive. We all have an inner demon who can be the violent eruption of represed anger that makes a crime of passion, or the companion to a passionate life that makes skydiving fun because it is scary." - Kundalini Teacher: The Shadow Self

Some can be found in this link, although you might have to 'read between the lines'.

"We believe that the core of every shadow contains a nugget of strength and power. Your shadows are like a gold mine of creative, useful energy. However, you may find that when a shadow has been in the bag for some time, it becomes crusty and a little smelly. When you decide to open the bag and examine some of the material hidden in there, you'll want to be in a safe place. Your everyday life might not be the best arena for breaking in a new shadow. For example, you might not want to start expressing your repressed grief when you are at work. You might not want to experiment with your anger in your relationship. Your shadows can mess up your life; that's why you put them in the bag in the first place. " - About the Shadow

Gold in the Shadow

Edit to add: Here is my Shadow Self Blog
Old 09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
mattie

Shadow Is Dubious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku-Turso
"We all have a shadow, and that shadow is a force that is both creative and destructive. We all have an inner demon who can be the violent eruption of represed anger that makes a crime of passion, ..." - Kundalini Teacher: The Shadow Self

I’ve never been keen on the shadow stuff or the idea that we have parts of our psyche or emotions that are renegades working independently of us.
It is a really handy device to fob off that which we don’t want to own from our own thoughts or behavior.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Blavatsky’s text contains phrases such as ‘transcends the power of human conception’ & ‘It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, "unthinkable and unspeakable."’

The Secret Doctrine is more than a century old and at that time it probably was true that the "Immutable PRINCIPLE on which all speculation is impossible, since it transcends the power of human conception". We have only our own frame of reference to describe the Immutable Principle or God/Light with. We do not even have the words in our languages.

That we can’t understand spiritual ideas is a really old idea that goes back 1000s of years. The name of god being written YHWH, said to be unpronounceable is part of this mystique. Organized religion has had many teachings that emphasize humans’ spiritual inferiority to their heavenly superiors.

Despite our being told we can’t comprehend these things, WE CAN quite nicely. We aren’t lesser than our heavenly superiors. They are our partners. We can understand this & sooooo much more.
I would love to hear your explanation of the Void or the One Life.
I believe that more and more knowledge is 'released' because Man has advanced.

Blavatsky died in 1891 so her work should be viewed in the context of her times & the state of religious thought in the mid to late 1800s. It isn’t surprising that Blavatsky’s work continued the long-standing supposed religious truism that we couldn’t understand energetic states that were ‘beyond all thought or speculation.‘ If her work had moved forward to concepts that we consider typical for 2011 it likely wouldn’t have had the impact it did. Her work helped push out the boundaries of the religious thinking of that time & was a useful stepping stone for other thought that came afterwards & built on it. For it to be grasped by those of her time it was necessary to incorporate some familiar ideas. In 100 years many of the ideas that seem ground-breaking now will be seen in the same context as Blavatsky’s work is today, as quaint transitional works. This is much the same as, for instance, Descartes. There are many issues that we can have w/ his thinking in 2011, but for the mid-1600s it was cutting edge thought that helped others explore new intellectual territory about religion.

What older texts call the void may be what Suzan Carroll describes about 8D+.

‘The eighth dimension is the Archetypal Energy level. On this dimension, your body is no longer an individual form but is, instead, an archetype, a prototype of the original version, for all the “forms” of All the realities with which your entire Soul Family has decided to experiment in ALL the lower worlds.

In the ninth dimension there is no sense of individuality, and you live primarily as pure consciousness. However, if your greatly expanded consciousness desires to have a physical experience, nothing less than an entire planet can serve as your ‘body’. In the tenth dimension your group consciousness has so expanded that only an entire ‘solar system’ can serve as your physical body. By the eleventh dimension your group consciousness has so expanded that only an entire Galaxy can serve as your ‘body,’ and by the twelfth dimension you have returned to Source and are in Unity Consciousness with the physical form of your Local Universe.’

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html

The archetypal energies are moving past individuality at this point (8D), beginning their merging w/ the Universe. This isn’t nothing or a void however, it is more like the primordial soup from which everything in the lower Ds emerge.

Metaphysical speculation about the void may be tied into our pondering what we see as the blackness or emptiness of space (between the stars). An interesting tidbit about the void of space astronomically recently happened when NASA trained a deep space telescope on a section of space that they thought was empty. The pictures that came back showed that it was packed w/ a plethora of galaxies.

We are very oriented to physicality right now. It is hard for us to see nonphysical energy as just as real as our physicality given our current physical perspective. It is likely that when we again inhabit the nonphysical territory of the pure energy of our soul or spirit we will see the nonphysical void as just as real as our physical vistas.

Our ideas about what this long referred to void is will, no doubt, evolve over time.

There are people who experienced the Void whose descriptions are similar.
There are people who experienced God/the One Life whose descriptions are similar.
But the descriptions of the Void and the descriptions of God/the One Life differ.
I believe the Void is very real and probably the only reality.

I believe that individual souls have already evolved to where they cannot be contained in one body so perhaps the author of the article you refer to is right, although I have my doubts. And why group souls? Animals have group souls.
I also believe that we will always retain our sense of individuality.

A statement on my Facebook says: "Always wanting to know. My truth about life/this universe necessarily changes with every additional morsel of knowledge."
Old 09-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I’ve never been keen on the shadow stuff or the idea that we have parts of our psyche or emotions that are renegades working independently of us.
It is a really handy device to fob off that which we don’t want to own from our own thoughts or behavior.

Agreed. My experience has always led me toward integration rather than separation.