Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-10-2020, 07:16 AM
Master
One other thing i've found out after reading thatman's posts.

When i eat sugar,i get depressed,and it can ruin my whole day.Five-six days of sugar absent were enough to regain strength,and find some balance.
Also i was shown lines from Josephine Maccarthy,speaking about puting sugar cubes in her house,and fairies going naughty.(seems like they like it).

The point is that i feel much more better without it (even if i craving a cake).Maybe something you should try as well.(for those who're undergoing this s h i t).
Old 21-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Master
And about caffeine.

It triggers my poltergeist activity even more,so i decided to reduce it as much as possible.Now my daily dose of caffeine is no more than two-three grains of rice.
Seems like it's working.

So,for the moment my conclusion is to avoid caffeine and sugar,as much as possible.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:16 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I found a site about ''awakening symptoms''.As you can see,the list is big.

The problem with other humans is they think awakening derives a singular subjective experience. Have you ever considered their are multiple awakenings? Hell what do you call the transformative state of when a baby opens their eyes for the first time and a spirit gets to experience life? How about your first real romance?

Finally, I skimmed the list and don't agree with it for someone like me. I use to follow it way back in the day. Let me share a story:

Fire considers itself as higher energy.
Water considers itself as higher energy.

To fire, water is lower energy and to water, fire is lower energy. Who is telling the truth?
Old 12-01-2021, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
The problem with other humans is they think awakening derives a singular subjective experience. Have you ever considered their are multiple awakenings? Hell what do you call the transformative state of when a baby opens their eyes for the first time and a spirit gets to experience life? How about your first real romance?

Finally, I skimmed the list and don't agree with it for someone like me. I use to follow it way back in the day. Let me share a story:

Fire considers itself as higher energy.
Water considers itself as higher energy.

To fire, water is lower energy and to water, fire is lower energy. Who is telling the truth?
Thanks for your input.
I forgot about this thread (sorry).
Old 12-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Master
I'm not fan of youtube videos about spirituality,but at least it's comforting to hear this guy talking about stuff we struggle with.
It's terrible to experience all these symptoms without knowing what's going on.

Check the guy's vids.
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ni+awakenin g
Old 12-01-2021, 07:44 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I'm not fan of youtube videos about spirituality,but at least it's comforting to hear this guy talking about stuff we struggle with.

Check the guy's vids.

I was just watching this video when you posted and here's a bookmark at the point Shinzen discusses enlightenment. https://youtu.be/Xbznm2NLais?t=2885
Old 15-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Master

Quote:

Check the guy's vids.

That guy seems to really know things. I am not into seeing youtube videos with people talking about spirituality becuase it seems to me that most do it for money but you never know.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:06 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That guy seems to really know things. I am not into seeing youtube videos with people talking about spirituality becuase it seems to me that most do it for money but you never know.

Here's how Buddhists view awakening/enlightenment.

https://ideapod.com/4-stages-enlight...e-can-achieve/
Old 15-01-2021, 01:11 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I've come across that video, as he says, awakening is a different experience for everybody with some similar signs.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:21 PM
hazada guess

Following on from my last post, the trick is to remember to concentrate on the life you are consciously living knowing that there is another realm to follow.