Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
However, regarding the Justice System, I’m with Baile on this one!
It's important to examine questions like this one from all three planes of reality: the spiritual, the physical, and the despicable human.

Last edited by Baile : 15-05-2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old 15-05-2024, 10:26 PM
Master
The universe doesn’t hold grudges, petition deserved or not. The human experience through mind/body creations as things are, set the conditions, which in turn creates its own system to try and protect others and as well as, an ‘I don’t deserve’ system. Unfortunately the path to break through and see and feel you deserve more beyond ‘others’ creations as yourself, is not easy, but that is life in all its ways and means to bring you to life. In an ideal world, everyone deserves to have a life that is safe, connected and abundant but until humans change beyond surface ideas of what is important, we can only move and take action as an individual or like minded groups to bring change.

No one waves the magic wand to make all children safe and secure... The reality is, we are all in this together, so until we are, life plays out and people grow up feeling less than, hence a poverty conscious mindset. (Lack, missing, low self esteem, low self worth,I don’t deserve a better life)
Old 15-05-2024, 11:56 PM
Please remember, gang, to say things are 'your opinion' or from your exp,
instead of stating things as if they're fact. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2024, 06:51 AM
Master
Deserve is perhaps not the right word. I would say, what they need.
Old 17-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Master

I used to wonder if I was getting suffering and hardship as a result of something wrong I'd done, in this life or another, or by attracting the wrong thing with law of attraction. But these days, I don't necessarily see it that way. Maybe sometimes it's that way, but not always. I still don't know if we always get what we deserve, but I have some different points of view on the possible reasons for suffering. In addition to learning and guiding, prompting us to seek something else in desperation, I think that suffering can be a gift from God, to those who are strong and wise and good.

I got this idea from studying Islam and some Christian teachings too, I think, which say that God's most beloved people are the ones have the hardest of lives. It explains it further, and how this can make us detached, strong, turn to God all the more. It made me feel better about my own failures and suffering, which is a breath of fresh air. It kind of evens the playing ground, for those who are suffering and failing outwardly, too. But then, I'm not sure I believe this is always true. There were times in the past my suffering was just seemingly never-ending, pointless wandering, lost till I was found, or stumbled on the right things, or was helped. Just my personal opinion/experience.
Old 17-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Master

hi louisa

the hard thing for me about suffering any more, is the distance from other people. Other than that I've learned to see much beauty in this whole process. Not only are the reasons for every bit of why it has to be the way it is, and one can console oneself by finding them and trying to understand and that is certainly one way to proceed, if one is in the mood for gathering treasure or trying to get all sorts of beautiful things that are outside the realm of what others believe in there is also a lot for one to be involved with. It is just kinda murky, and you gotta kinda quit agreeing with others that there is either nothing here or that what is here is worthless lol...

But it is kinda like, everyone living in a dark room and saying all there is is this dark room (but calling it brightly lit) and you go off and find some light... but the price for being in the light is noone else will leave the dark room so you are alone.

And then one day you realize that is the way it should be, all this agreement you had with other people about what to do and how and why and when was worthless anyway. So you quit trying to figure out what is going on with others or trying to get them to do stuff based on abstract principles about the propriety of things or whatever.... or trying to find other ways to agree with and be agreeable to everyone else.... and you just start muddling along and facing up to your own self and quit looking for support. And maybe start trying to learn the ways of god for a change....

personally im not much in the mood for gathering treasure or trying to get things for myself the way people do.... Im just kinda reveling in the idea that god saw enough in me, to want to take me away from the world of being proper and doing the right thing all the time, and to always being involved with only good and never evil.... to where I could see that there is somehow more than all this... more than any of us know.... and try to find some modicum of being able to make choices for myself other than the ones that are preordained because of their innate goodness.... not that this is easy or that I'm not upset about my situation sometimes, but still, after all this the one thing I've realized is that what I wanted for myself pales so much in comparison to what God wants to give as to be totally worthless.
Old 18-05-2024, 03:23 AM
Master

Interesting food for thought, Falling Leaves. I can kind of relate to some of what you say, as I interpret it anyway. Right and wrong, good and bad, real or not real, consensual reality or illusion, a lot of it is not what it seems, I've found. What is expected and wanted by many or most vs. what is really more desirable, whether anyone else seems to understand.

And being able to just let go of what others want, expect or believe. Well, it can work, unless you truly need and can't do without someone's help. Then you might have to meet them halfway (or even more than halfway), to communicate and work together, to have a relationship, etc. But if you're lucky, you might find someone who wants and sees the same ideals and values as you.

I guess this is related to the original topic, I think. What is deserved, what is desired, what is desirable, right, good, bad, worthy of reward or not. What reward is truly beneficial, and whether others recognize it. Even supposing that God's most beloved are the ones who suffer most, (in some cases at least), it doesn't follow that others will envy and admire them. Their glory is in God, but not perhaps other humans' eyes or understanding.
Old 18-05-2024, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The universe doesn’t hold grudges,
Does that mean you don't believe in cause and effect or karma or reaping what we sow? Seems to me if we do bad deeds in one incarnation and pay for them in the future or into our next incarnation in some way that's like a "grudge" something or somebody is holding. It may just be built into how reality is "constructed" by whoever or whatever made it. Laws of reality. Like how rolling a ball works. The forces exerted in the present result in how far the ball goes in the future. How "messed up" our deeds are may effect how much they "roll" into our future.
Old 18-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Master

An example. I have never got one penny I was supposed to inherent from relatives that have passed and I am poor and own and have nothing. Others have always swooped in and stole it. The pattern has repeated over and over. It's happened like seven times so far. I think it is karmic and it will keep happening until the day I pass. But I would be happy if it didn't happen.

So I believe we have karma based on patterns in my life I see and have experienced. But from reading new age books the "things" that cause these karmic patterns is not so simple. One may assume ok I did something bad to get this karma or effects. That may be true I think. But then what I read is sometimes we choose such things for some growth or learning reason. Like say I decided to have nothing in this incarnation as far as money or success or a house in order to learn something. In that case, the "bad" karma is not from a bad deed but a good intent on my souls part. It hopes to evolve higher through these experiences.

It's like seeing homeless sick people or people that had very bad traumatic lives being abused and sick in various ways etc. One may assume, ok they did something bad in a past life and so are paying for it. But see it could also be they are a very high soul and chose such things for growth or learning purposes. There is no way to know which it is.

One idea I read in new age books is souls are made up of "energy" and souls can choose how much of this "energy" to apply to a human incarnation for example. So one human could have 10% "soul energy" and another "90%" the difference being how hard it is to overcome the human animals bodies negative traits and drives, selfishness, aggression, addiction etc.

So some advanced soul could bring in "5%" soul energy and end up a homeless drug addict as they don't have enough soul energy to overcome such things. Or a new soul could bring 95% soul energy and have a easy successful life. From my reading, it's a very complicated thing and each individual soul is pretty unique. What we experience in life is sure unique seems to me. I know a guy that had a job fall into his life and he is making 250k a year salary. Another friend of mine is 30 years old and he can't find work or a job.

The word "deserve" doesn't fit well I don't think to what's going on or what exists. Like say a "soul" gets caught up in wars or fighting others as they "enjoy" it on some level. That "karma" or choice or preference will result in them being involved in such things in the role of a "winner" or "loser" in the future I think. So I think lot's play into it. What we are, what we decide, what we do, what we did to plan the incarnation with others etc. That's the other thing I think. Others in our soul group are involved in our whole life plan as well in various ways. Then add in our soul guides who also are involved and I think can make various things happen in our lives.
Old 18-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
... in some way that's like a "grudge" something or somebody is holding.
It may just be built into how reality is "constructed" ...
How "messed up" our deeds are may effect how much they "roll" into our future.
My take: a memory of a past deed and the need to learn from that past deed in
order to grow isn't a grudge and not a punishment or mean natured.
I believe there is a Brilliant System of cause and effect; I think of an Autopilot.
Rem - how 'good' our deeds are, also, rolling us into the future!!
And I am becoming more aware of how much just ONE good deed, ONE sincere 'sorry' inside us changes so much.

Of course my classic example is look where the terrible criminal went after he died...with JUST one sentence of faith to Jesus! Wow.
Also note: He did not ask...he said ''remember me." (This is a big deal.)
"Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom."
According to the NKJV

Here, this person, Jesus, that said he doesn't do anything unless it is his Father's will...
shows what this entire existence is about, ie, what is important and what works...imo.
Good point things are what we need, not deserve, Rah nam.

And it is good to rem people can get what they need many lifetimes later, when a perfect scenario
is orchestrated, maybe.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru