Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
konstunnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
Not meaning to be pedantic and I wouldn't say I'm religious but what about the suggestion that the love of money is the route of all evil, how would this fit in ?

I would say it fits in the area of pushing the idea of money away, since that belief system would not be one of harmony with the energy of having lots of money. Always remember: there is no such thing as lack of abundance, because what you actually are manifesting is an ABUNDANCE OF LACK. Interesting how this universe works, yes? There is only abundance, but since someone may want to experience the idea of "lack," then an abundance of lack is created. Not a lack of abundance. :)
Old 03-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstunnar
I would say it fits in the area of pushing the idea of money away, since that belief system would not be one of harmony with the energy of having lots of money. Always remember: there is no such thing as lack of abundance, because what you actually are manifesting is an ABUNDANCE OF LACK. Interesting how this universe works, yes? There is only abundance, but since someone may want to experience the idea of "lack," then an abundance of lack is created. Not a lack of abundance. :)

I agree with you my friend. There is infinite abundance.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Master

Infinite abundance is something I struggle with. It's a concept I find difficult when we are in a world with limited resources, we are over-populated, and half the population is desperate for clean water, and even their daily bread is a blessing.

I know it is what we do with our abundance, and in the west we are blessed with great abundance - by and large - although poverty is creeping in in an insiduous way.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:00 AM
konstunnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Infinite abundance is something I struggle with. It's a concept I find difficult when we are in a world with limited resources, we are over-populated, and half the population is desperate for clean water, and even their daily bread is a blessing.

I know it is what we do with our abundance, and in the west we are blessed with great abundance - by and large - although poverty is creeping in in an insiduous way.

You are focused on lack, an abundance of lack. Limited resources, such as? Most of these limited resources are kept in a state of "lack," so that a nation can exploit others. It is this that is agreed upon: lack is co-created from a space of abundance, or an abundance of lack. This is a challenge for Earth's inhabitants. The dirty water can be cleaned up very easily if we co-create a peaceful society. The dumping of waste products in living water is despicable, in deed. However, realize that they have incarnated in that physical vessel, in that location, for a reason. It is a lesson we can all learn--to love, rather than destroy from fear.

We Love You,

Kon
Old 03-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Guide

I want to say something about abundance. For me abundance is to be very happy inside myself first. I always search for my true love. For example the most of people are contented with less than true love. They just want to be with someone. They don't believe that they can find true love. Same is also with abundance, money, a dream job, dream home etc. Most people don't believe in their dreams and desires. I remember something that I read in a channeled message from an archangel on the internet. Archangel Gabriel said this, if I'm not wrong. He said to follow your most powerful desire. He said that people are dreaming too little. And this is true. You have to follow your desires.
Old 17-01-2014, 12:43 PM
TheHealingCycle

I find it very interesting when people talk about manifesting money as a material object when money really is just a physical representation of energy.
The energy can either be positive or negative and this is where many people go wrong when trying to manifest money to improve things in their lives as money itself is not actually the answer.

All the best.
Old 18-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHealingCycle
I find it very interesting when people talk about manifesting money as a material object when money really is just a physical representation of energy.
The energy can either be positive or negative and this is where many people go wrong when trying to manifest money to improve things in their lives as money itself is not actually the answer.

All the best.

I agree with you. Money is energy. After you will find happiness inside yourself you will be able to manifest easy.
Old 13-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Ascender
What if someone on benefits due to health reasons? Would it still be negative to manifest money to help with travel, or even influence a good outcome for a claim for a new benefit?
Old 14-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Master

I don't think it would be negative at all. One would need to think about what the travel would bring, how it would make one feel and so on. We are all deserving of the very best and to say a prayer that claims will be met with compassion and understanding, or that new doors will open up to show the way, or even opportunities? Or, even that potential for employment will come through so that the necessity for benefits is no longer there?
Old 14-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Vivian444

I once lost out on 425 € due to some doctors treatment which i had to pay for myself. I wished from the Universe that i get my money back, and just a week later i got a tax repayment which until today is total not understandable why i got money back from them. The amount: 425 €

I guess it works with every sum, as long as you dont have any blockages that hinder your from believing that it works or that might trigger you into believing that you are not worthy or that money is bad etc... Havent tried it myself though. 425 was the limit so far. lol