Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
I am loving everyone's experiences!

Don't know if you'll remember Nightspirit, but last year sometime I posted a thread titled, 'LOL Can spirits go internet shopping?' In the post I received some parcels addressed to AAAAABBBBB.
Now isn't that funny! I had just visited this thread and was thinking about different stories, when out of nowhere, into mind popped the AABBB stories. I was trying to remember who it was that had told them.....and in come Amethyst saying "it was me"....perfect timing spirit!!! thanks.. HAHA
Believe it or not! du du du du....

So you're saying Amethyst that your interest in photography came after the album event? hehehe......
Old 07-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I have one that will stick with me always....

When I was 12 my life was terrible. My parents were divorcing and I was being sexually abused by a neighbor. I was terrified to tell my parents about it so I kept the pain and shame turned inward. I just wanted to die and I had no one to talk to about it. I would lock myself in my room at night, curl up in a ball and cry. I was a pretty spiritually aware kid and asked for God to help me. Days later I woke up to this bright shining light coming through the window of my grandmothers house. She lived way out in the country so there was no explanation for it. I was blinded by the brightness of it and I rolled over to see a figure of a man standing next to my bed. Considering the sexual abuse you would think I would have been terrified but as I sat there I watched as wings grew and extended from his back. I smiled and said hello before rolling back to sleep with the most overwhelming sense of peace. The next day I finally had the courage to tell my mom what had happened to me and was able to move on in life with new psychic gifts that have truly been a saving grace for me as I have gotten older.

This is truly a miracle coming2. After that visit, there would never be doubt ever again. Beautiful story thanks.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I thought this was cute. It seemed a bit like divine intervention to me...

hehehe...don't you love it!! How can anyone dispute that there is something more to us all?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
Hi Night

In 1991
I had a car accident .. was told by two different surgeons afterwards they'd give me a year of walking left before I needed 2 total knee transplants.
I remember thinking on way home their not getting my knees!
A short while later in the middle of night I was asleep on my back (in bed alone) I awoke to feeling pressure placed on both my knees ..it felt like hands.
I was scared stupid .. had the whole heart pumping action going and fear tears..I told myself it was my cat ..rational thought said cat outside bedroom .. ( I was terrified i find a man in room or some-one). I got up the bravery and on the count of three turned on the light..No -one there!
I rang a friend afterward as was still scared.
Hey Its 2011 and I still have my knees ! Im walking still...Thanks God!
:)
Old 08-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Night

In 1991
I had a car accident .. was told by two different surgeons afterwards they'd give me a year of walking left before I needed 2 total knee transplants.
I remember thinking on way home their not getting my knees!
A short while later in the middle of night I was asleep on my back (in bed alone) I awoke to feeling pressure placed on both my knees ..it felt like hands.
I was scared stupid .. had the whole heart pumping action going and fear tears..I told myself it was my cat ..rational thought said cat outside bedroom .. ( I was terrified i find a man in room or some-one). I got up the bravery and on the count of three turned on the light..No -one there!
I rang a friend afterward as was still scared.
Hey Its 2011 and I still have my knees ! Im walking still...Thanks God!

Man that's an awesome experience Smiler. No doubt a miracle indeed!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Master
In A Course In Miracles, there are 50 Principles of Miracles. I'd like to post the first few because we often class these stories as miracles....

1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.

2. Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their Source, Which is far beyond evaluation.

3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
lol Night .. Gotta give u a huge HUG****

My dad past away in 1996 .. I inherited his hard cover IN A COURSE IN MIRACLES .. will have to pull it out of my special spot and read it now I guess .

XO
Old 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
lol Night .. Gotta give u a huge HUG****

My dad past away in 1996 .. I inherited his hard cover IN A COURSE IN MIRACLES .. will have to pull it out of my special spot and read it now I guess .
*covers mouth with hand and wide-eyed*...Oh dear! do you think he reached out to you through here?!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Master
Night

I know when his about ...funny that I smelt him a few hours before the post.. He must like you :) and be interested in SF .
And telling me to get his book out LOL... Thanks night. :)

*HUG*

Old 09-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow Night Great Thread Happening ..

love everyones posts ,,,will have to re-read again .. and again ..and again as is so wonderful

my last post Night was God ! lol .. and the people not moving.
very interesting...i can totally relate, as i have a son that has the same challenges, against dark entities...he wasnt supposed to have been able to be born, the wife's doctors told her she would never be able to carry a pregnancy to term...she has 3 girls from a past marriage...and yet, our son WAS born, proving the doctors wrong on that one...id certainly call that a bit of Divine intervention...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi