Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Vicnce ...
The issues (symptoms) that I spoke about in my reply to Artyop, will become very much a truthful reality for you when you transition into a life as a full time spiritual being, without any way of being energetically connected to your physical earth body any more.

This is known as death. If you are alive in a physical body, you are energetically connected to it.

Quote:
And when that time comes you will see the truth, and wish to express your apologies towards myself (and any one else that you may have tried to to assist with your truth)....
And I guarantee that you will also actively seek me out tirelessly untill you have done exactly that.

I don't believe I have done anything to hurt anyone in any way and can't imagine any guilt arising from my comments. I believe it's important to add a voice of reason when idiosyncratic, illogical and potentially harmful beliefs are presented as truth. This is what I have tried to do here.

Quote:
And the next that time you are astraly traveling, maybe you could spend some lengthy quality time trying to get to the bottom of the truth behind it all.... (and I mean the real truth...the truth as in the eyes of our creators reality...and not your own truth within your reality)

Vince, I have read alot of your truth....as in your reality......and I can tell you, that the real truth is being kept well out of your grasp of your understanding, for reasons unknown to you at this point in time....reasons that I am fully well aware of....you can believe it or not.

Another instance of you pretending to know things you don't know.

Quote:
And ill also tell you, that there has been quite a lot of people become members of this forum for the sole reason of getting to the bottom of there spiritual attack from dark spiritual beings, and hopefully finding a cure.....BUT each and every one of them have not been helped by any other member of this forum and have departed the forum in the same, if not worse condition. .... AND I DO KNOW THAT AS A FACT.

No, you do not know the truth of their experience, as much as you fool yourself to believe so. They don't even know the truth of their own experience, otherwise they wouldn't be here asking for advice.

You are entitled to your beliefs, but when you overstep the bounds of your knowledge and try to influence others in ways that may not be very helpful, don't be surprised when others speak up.
Old 13-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Suspended

I would like to bring you awareness to the condition that you impose upon yourself, which has never been ours to own.

The astral or void reasoning.

As we are a light being whose light sound was lowered when it came into the Earth's atmosphere from the other side of the atmosphere....because space...once void is filled in....changed into an organic being because the atmosphere as light/sound is lower...and it caused our spirit to manifest.

Whenever science has been done, it uses nuclear/ conversion which burns the oxygen and increases radiation. The atmosphere, a massed body drops out huge masses called fall out. This situation allows radiation from out of space to inter-relate with our normal stone radiation and cause us to experience other spatial implied information that is not natural to our selves.

Many human beings since nuclear conversion have suffered the same condition....where the spirit gaining the information is a fake/false signal for in out of space if you care to look at star systems are images of other spirits.

This is because light and sound form spirit imagery...these spirits in lower light are fake/false for they do not hold a body for they do not hold a constant.

Since science held a constant that inter-relates with star information...nuclear fuel creation and burning of nuclear fuel...this is artificial to the natural spirit and natural radiation light and sound that belongs to Earth.

This is why a moving spirit in radiation can transmit information to your mind through the various radiation channels in communion....but it is fake information.

Think about the obvious if you took your personal organic life spirit into the higher atmosphere as a body....you would not exist. If your person does not exist in the higher atmosphere as the spiritual self...spiritual mind...spiritual channeler, then the spirit of your own person has no personal communication in the higher atmosphere...yet the higher atmosphere comes to the ground state.
Old 13-11-2015, 08:24 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
I would like to bring you awareness to the condition that you impose upon yourself, which has never been ours to own.

The astral or void reasoning.

As we are a light being whose light sound was lowered when it came into the Earth's atmosphere from the other side of the atmosphere....because space...once void is filled in....changed into an organic being because the atmosphere as light/sound is lower...and it caused our spirit to manifest.

Whenever science has been done, it uses nuclear/ conversion which burns the oxygen and increases radiation. The atmosphere, a massed body drops out huge masses called fall out. This situation allows radiation from out of space to inter-relate with our normal stone radiation and cause us to experience other spatial implied information that is not natural to our selves.

Many human beings since nuclear conversion have suffered the same condition....where the spirit gaining the information is a fake/false signal for in out of space if you care to look at star systems are images of other spirits.

This is because light and sound form spirit imagery...these spirits in lower light are fake/false for they do not hold a body for they do not hold a constant.

Since science held a constant that inter-relates with star information...nuclear fuel creation and burning of nuclear fuel...this is artificial to the natural spirit and natural radiation light and sound that belongs to Earth.

This is why a moving spirit in radiation can transmit information to your mind through the various radiation channels in communion....but it is fake information.

Think about the obvious if you took your personal organic life spirit into the higher atmosphere as a body....you would not exist. If your person does not exist in the higher atmosphere as the spiritual self...spiritual mind...spiritual channeler, then the spirit of your own person has no personal communication in the higher atmosphere...yet the higher atmosphere comes to the ground state.

If the clairvoyant is on the astral the answer is yes. If the clairvoyant is on the mental plane or above the answer is no. The reason is that those human souls which are up to no good cannot, absolutely cannot, have access to a higher plane. They are restricted to the low Earth planes of expression. This is why, precisely why, I always advocate going high in meditation. Anyone interested in meditation should avoid the centers below the heart. There are nothing in those but lessons.
Old 16-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Seeker
It is definitely possible to be deceived and a degree of discernment is necessary and often overlooked!
Old 26-11-2015, 03:03 AM
Master
Oh dear, yes they can deceive, but they can also bring you 'back to reality' and 'ground you' when your emotions start to get the better of you too.

Many times, I have been arguing and fighting with rude, hateful and spiteful people because they should just learn to mind their own business and are annoying me and rubbing me the wrong way, leading towards a total intolerance...some people and their hurtful words and their spiteful, mean and greedy intent are like a million times worse than any demon out there.

So after a while, I usually get (from a demon) "would you like me to go do anything about them? just give me the word and I'll go screw 'em up good for ya...then you can dance on their grave".

To which I usually say "leave it with me and I'll get back to you on that, but thanks."

Meanwhile all the 'good spirits' are going 'humans just suck anyway and you're better off acknowledging that and ignoring them...although you live in the physical world, you're one of us - never forget that'.

In fact, I think the only thing ghosts and myself have in common is that we are all misanthropists and they find that to be my most 'endearing quality'.

So yes, Dark Entities deceive mediums, but sometimes the medium can only agree with them because it's the only thing that seems to make any sense at the time.

I also have this feeling that the more I give over to the 'dark side', the better off I will be, because I can stop fighting it all then and just 'go with the flow'...and let's face it, my life cannot get any worse right now..honestly.
Old 26-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Pathfinder

They say you can feel higher spirit guides their love and light can't be duplicated by a lower being the same way they can look like angels, they basically were Angels. So if you learn to trust what you feel you should know if you're listening to a higher spirit guide or not, also they only say helpful things not negative things
Old 29-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Master
How I like to see it, after all is said and done.

Being a clairaudient medium, I get all kinds of entities coming through (different personalities), even though I also have my 'regulars'.

I don't really know if who/what I am communicating with is good or evil, light or dark, when I hear both positive and negative things from the same spirits and they leave it up to my discretion just how I decide to take what they say.

For example, I have a spirit (not William) who loves me but who also wants to kill me and he'll tell me both, often. Last time he described his methods of decapitation, I just laughed...just like the last time he said 'I love you'...all of that stuff, I just let fly straight through my ears and concentrate on anything not related to any solicited emotional reaction...I usually follow all this up with; 'so tell me, what kind of 'angel' did you say you were again?...oh wai, you didn't, did you?'.

These 'spirits' are just 'dead humans' (presuming that's what they are) and being 'dead humans' I'd like to think they carry that which makes humans, humans with them, beyond death, beyond the grave and into the afterlife.

This includes concepts like sarcasm, pulling one's leg, not giving a toss, criticising, belittling, joking, patronising, trolling...etc...you know, doing everything that people do? this doesn't stop after one is deceased...they tell me their sense of humor is the only thing keeping them sane in that place wherever they are.

Not only are they just 'regular Joes' who like to tease and muck around (more often than not, just to get noticed), but there aren't any 'angels' or 'demons', but there are different classes of ghosts, reminiscent of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, according to soul advancement level.

If you call a 'demon' out on being a 'demon' or 'evil' (as they often profess), they will usually go away.

I've talked with a few 'demons' before and I'm like:

"Oh hello there. Are you a demon I am already familiar with or are you a new one? Please, tell me all about yourself because I'm curious. What is your name? what kind of demon are you? what makes you a demon? what evil things have you done? who told you that you're evil? is Satan your boss or are you part of Satan himself? can you speak for Satan?...etc...etc".

When I start doing that, for some reason or another all of the 'demons' vanish...they go away and I never hear from them again.

So, I am even making the 'bad spirits', 'good'...it's still not too late for them to understand if they want to be a 'demon', they should try and go convince somebody else of that because I ain't having a bar of it.
Old 29-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, there is lot of information on here and I can see how it can be a bit confusing.

The closest I came in resonance with was Crystalsong.

As for your question;

A person can absolutely be deceived by lower energy beings. But that is why you always wants to see a medium or clairvoyant who has done quite a bit of shadow work on themselves and are continually progressing in their spirituality. Anyone who says they are done is a dangerous individual. No one is finished until we return to the Divine Source.
Being clairsentient is a helpful gift in this area, because you can feel the difference, and no matter what show they try to put on, they can't fool your gag reflexes. Lol

You see...the thing is..as a messenger..(I don't like to call myself a medium because I don't really channel..)..We are given a message when you ask. Sometimes it is given in a way that is cryptic. Meaning...it isn't for us to know. It is private and for you only. So, the reason why a lot of people here aren't able to see and communicate to get the answer for you, is because the answer is for you and you alone.

There have been times when I am told to say nothing at this time. That the timing isn't right and they have to wait. Then months down the line I will get "pinged" that now is the time to deliver the message, and I have to seek these people out to do so.

Delivering messages from the Divine or spirit guides, Angels...is never black or white. It can be as simple as a phrase or two and you will know exactly what it means. Or it can be a long drawn out message. But the long ones are pretty rare. And in those cases it is to help you understand the shorter, more to the point message.

As for her not doing a reading until you "let go". Most people don't understand that readings take up quite a bit of physical and spiritual energy. When I did readings in the past, I used to get what I would call a "spiritual hangover". Which means I would become massively sick and be in bed for 3 days. I get why my husband would get upset that i wouldn't charge people for readings because it took a huge toll on my health before I learned how to deal with that.
Even though I no longer become ill, it is still quite draining and you run the risk of attaching yourself to whatever attachments your querant has attached to them. The risk is high for us and if you aren't ready to let go of what is holding back your forward motion, her/his energy will be wasted because the answer that she will be the same.....nothing until you let go of what is holding you in place.
So, I don't believe she is doing it to be mean. Her hands are tied by your next move.

I will give my friend as an example. She has a friend of hers that has a dark entity attached to her. Her friend comes to her and says.."help me. please!! I can't sleep...I can't think...I am so depressed". My friend beats herself up attempting everything she knows to try and detach this being.
So, she comes to me for help. I tell her no.
She is shocked because she knows me as the person who does readings for free...who will help others without batting an eyelash. She gets mad and demands to know why I won't help her friend!
So, I tell her....Her friend is as much attached to her being as he is to her. All the work and all of the people that my friend had elicited to help wasn't working and they were all getting sick.
I told her that I would not waste my energy on a someone who is very clearly feeding off of the energy that is being provided in the form of "help".
If she wanted to help her friend...she needed to find out WHY she was attached to the being? What was the benefit? Where will it take her in the future? How does she feel physically compared to when it wasn't there?These are all things that they have the ability to make people forget other than the immediate feeling of elation or despair. Kind of like a drug.

I know this is an old thread, and I pray that you have found peace and answers. I answered in the event that you were still looking for understanding.

Love and peace to you <3
Old 10-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Clairvoyants can not cheat. I mean the real clairvoyants.
With respect, Tayshet-extrasens.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I think yes, they can deceive.