Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Summerkat

I think 2012 will have its own share of headline making disasters same as any other year. I do not think the world is gonna end but I guess its all in how you define world. If you mean religious systems will crumble, even the ones that have been around forever it seems, and that is your world..well maybe.

But there will be a 2013 and no doubt it will spawn another round of doomsaying. Every few years theres a new end of the world theory that will happen in 2 to 4 years time...gee, long enough for a book to be given shelf space in the bookstore. The publishing industry eats this stuff up..its good money.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat
I think 2012 will have its own share of headline making disasters same as any other year. I do not think the world is gonna end but I guess its all in how you define world. If you mean religious systems will crumble, even the ones that have been around forever it seems, and that is your world..well maybe.

But there will be a 2013 and no doubt it will spawn another round of doomsaying. Every few years theres a new end of the world theory that will happen in 2 to 4 years time...gee, long enough for a book to be given shelf space in the bookstore. The publishing industry eats this stuff up..its good money.

I agree with the money making theory.This kind of stuff sells well.
Old 13-11-2010, 09:37 PM
ESP_dreamr

I've got some theories.

1) First Contact
2) Paradigm shift
3) Galactic Alignment DNA upgrade (youtube 2012 enigma by david wilcock)

Hell, I think it may be all three of these actually.

But one thing it won't be is destruction or doomsday.

I do like the OP's idea that people who are awakened will phase into another reality, a Utopia, while the other negative blind and evil people will stay in this reality.
Old 19-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Jeremiah

Whatever happens, I just hope it's not as ****** as the 2012 movie was. Geez that was terrible...
Old 19-11-2010, 07:50 PM
PrincessKLS

If there's going to be a new uprising Jan. 1 2012 , or not until December of that year, I think it's still going to be a gradual change and we really won't see any dramatic differences for another 50 years or so.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Mind's Eye

I suspect nothing will happen at all... But I hope I am wrong and this materialistic, greedy system we currently live in is set on it's ear. I'm for team G.O.D and hope they kick a feild goal in 2012.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Knower
I would hope maybe a spitural awakening for many people. However so far nothing has happened on others dates people thought something might happen. I do not think it will be the end of the world. I hope to eventually get or borrow the book that Diana Cooper wrote about her thoughts on 2012.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:31 AM
Scibat

I know this will sound cynical, and its not intended to offend.

Having gone through Y2K as an IT manager forced to work the night the world was supposed to shut down, only to have nothing whatsoever happen. I feel 2012 will be the same way, it'll come and go with no big event and a lot of people will be disappointed -- Or not.

http://www.mayan2012kids.com/2009/10...2012-prophecy/
Old 23-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Master
Scibat it could go either way, something is going to happen or nothing is going to happen. Or maybe something does happen but it feels like nothing happened......kind of confusing.
But this is what I think....we're going to get into a different astrological sign, something astrological is going to happen and it's going to be a major change however we won't feel it at the said date, it will feel like nothing happened.
Hope that makes sense.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
But this is what I think....we're going to get into a different astrological sign, something astrological is going to happen and it's going to be a major change however we won't feel it at the said date, it will feel like nothing happened.
Hope that makes sense.
Spiritlite.
Too bad, because astrological signs are mere imaginary lines drawn in the sky by ancient people.
The whole ''Age of Aquarius'' is another New Age brew that has really no place in reality, only in fantasy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1nsEtjqPg8

Folks, get ready because nothing will happen. I think you need to prepare for that!
Closed Thread