Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Guide

Thank you all, for you comments...

Dear ones, what you recognize in each other, is indeed another aspect of yourself. Do you see harmony and love, or do you see what the unreal reveals to you?

Your divine nature is harmonious and loving and is often hidden behind the veil of illusion which colors the emotions and pinpoints differences. Every being is

conjoined in relationship; every being is your brother and sister in light, revealing a ever unique divine signature or aspect; even though the true divine nature

appears hidden, it is recognized by the heart of love. You cannot explain the unseen with reason, it is known as consciousness; this ever flowing purity is the

self unveiled. No matter how separated the ego appears, on another level all is connected and interacting with the whole. Confusion comes, when one forgets

the life force is not of the body physical, it is the divine connection that sustains life though it is mostly unrecognized with the physical senses. The deeper

senses are felt in silence; those things that cannot easily be explained, but are felt are on a deeper level of understanding. The whole is ever sustained in love,

for that is the very nature of life. Each is sharing aspect of the whole essence, a delicate exchange that is ever giving and receiving, revealing and embracing,

loving and honoring. None are exempt from this exchange, though it can be ignored on the outer level existence, it cannot be wholly rejected because it is the

sustenance of all life. One can be blinded in ignorance, but one will never be abandoned of love; but in ignorance one can believe that they are unworthy of

love; therefore one deprives the self of experiencing the love that is indeed everywhere, reality and connection. All else is illusion. Reality is unlimited love.

Dear ones, concern yourself for what is real, for it is life giving, sustaining, interacting and replenishing. Babaji
Old 14-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Reality is unlimited love.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Knower
We are light, love & eternal
Old 23-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Guide

Many blessings Miss Hepburn and The Truth.

Dear ones, with divine vision, one sees only what is perfection; for that is the true state of being. One who is involved in duality sees in the polarity of good and

evil. Understand, dear ones, duality is only a state of mind that does not fully grasp the truth of oneness. By grace, one reaches beyond the dual state of mind

and realizes that the dual state of mind is a state of illusion. Imagine that place of fullness, where all is known as eternal love, where peace and stillness fill the

timeless moment that is true existence. Do not judge yourselves or those who yet dwell in a duel state of mind but meditate on what is real and what you dwell

on will thus unfold. Let your heart dwell in peace and love and feel the change that comes over you. Truth is its own experience and needs no explanation.

Dualistic thoughts bring fear and insecurity. It is truly that simple. The divine nature is apparent in nature, for the birds sing in an expression of joy; the trees

grow toward the light. Thus all being enjoys the moment when it lives in the moment. It is available to all if one is willing to let go of long habits of division.

True happiness dwells in a joyous heart free of division. Security is a state of being, knowing that provision comes from within and it is only the ego that

refuses what is given freely without a thought of return. When you have realized this state of peace and knowing that all is and always has been given to all,

then the ego will melt away into that love. All being will fully understand that giving is freely understood and shared by all. Giving and receiving in truth, are

one and the same. Meditate on this, dear ones, until you fully understand this ideal. One cannot give without also receiving, and one cannot receive without

also giving because in truth both are the same. Enlightenment is simply the act of shedding everything that is false, everything that is draped in complexity and

doubt. The divinity within invites you to see all as its true state of being; as perfection, as light, as peace and revealed in simplicity and beauty. Babaji
Old 23-12-2016, 07:23 PM
"Dear ones, with divine vision, one sees only what is perfection;
for that is the true state of being.
One who is involved in duality sees in the polarity of good and evil."

You know sometimes I read that first sentence and
I can't read more because it is the perfect sentence !!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
You know, Miss H, when I saw that you'd posted last on this thread, I knew I had to read your post - and it really spoke to me, so thanks
Old 25-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Seeker

THANK YOU!

I am always so appreciative of these posts. Babaji has been an extremely important figure in my life over the past 20 years. I really enjoy hearing his voice (through you).
Old 29-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Guide

Much love to: Miss Hepburn, A human Being and Journeyman Paul..

Dear ones, nothing can ever take the place of the divine. Though the ego attempts to pull one ever further from the truth it has no reality of its own, for its

time is borrowed. What is at stake is your will or willingness to turn to what feeds the heart with what is enduring and real. The greatest gift to all is entirely

free from all grasping, because it is what you have ever been and this cannot ever be taken from you. If one feels empty it is because the ego has become your

focus rather than the the inner divine, and what is lesser gives nothing but more disappointment. The spirit is steady and eternal; why then do so many pursue

what can only return grief? There is an internal standard that cannot be satisfied with the paltry wants of the ego. The truth, ever calm, does not even see the

ego, for it is false and without foundation; it is not recognized nor acknowledged because in truth it is not. The truth cannot be dreary or lowly, the truth

builds and steadies, it has no rival; how can illusion stand up to truth? Dear ones, you are dealing with what is dead and decayed. The illusion is but a

portrayal of all guilts, betrayals and angers that linger in the small mind. This does not mean they are real, they are simply projections born of

misunderstanding who you truly are, for what is not can never be. See your brothers and sisters as they truly are and the projections will diminish until the

ego, no longer living lies, will dissolve into a dream of the past. As you un-clutter the mind of every projection, one leaves room for the divine perfection to

dwell with you in willing acknowledgement, and this inner light will direct you to what is loving and fulfilling. There is no reason to continue living in a dream

produced with the artifacts of the egos instability. Take charge and let the heart lead you back to your eternal home within where all is perfection and divine

order. Do you thrive in chaos? Do you enjoy being led into fearful thought? Break free dear ones, you are all equipped to reach within and touch reality. It is

here you thrive and all thrive with you. It is here you expand ever further into you divine nature, it is here you ignite every sacred thought of the highest mind

and dwell serenely in perfect peace. Babaji
Old 29-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Master
These messages are always amazing and sometimes hit me smack in the heart so hard, all I can do is cry. Thank you.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Wow.